2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v SOU [WK 33]

Post by toyin133 »

Lamala for Lo Celso
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Bergwijn for Bale
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale about to come off for Bergwijn.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Spurs appealing for penalty
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That should be a pen for Spurs.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

toyin133 wrote:Spurs appealing for penalty
Pen given
Danny Blanchflower
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Incredible from Djenepo. He’s going to get a massive dose of it tonight sadly.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Who will take the pen?

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Son finally gets his goal from the spot
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son gives Ryan Mason a much needed boast to start his reign.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn, where did the 6 minutes come from?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela doing his best to keep the ball upfront.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Dier gets yellow for?
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier gets a yellow for time wasting.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

FT
2-1
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

I like this new Spurs, rather than losing a game after taking the lead, they come from behind to win the game in the 89th minute :D
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

3 points in the bag. Congrats to the new gaffer.Starting off on a winning note is not a thing. 1 down, 6 more victories to go to end the season.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

For what it's worth, Spurs are 2 points behind Chelsea in 4th place after having played one game more
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Mason just dedicated the win to the memory of Ugo Ehiogu who passed 4 years ago today
Danny Blanchflower
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:But seriously, why did Jose fallout with Bale? He would have been one player to have saved him.
Why did Zidane fall out with Bale?

No one wants a prima donna that will not put in HARDWORK. There is a limit to the number of 'passengers' you can carry in a team.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

wanaj0 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:But seriously, why did Jose fallout with Bale? He would have been one player to have saved him.

No one wants a prima donna that will not put in HARDWORK. There is a limit to the number of 'passengers' you can carry in a team.
Kpom. IAG, watch the last classico - Real Madrid vs Barcelona. Then watch the last NLD.

Jose and Zidane didn't fall out with Bale. They realised at some point that he doesn't do enough without the ball. They promptly stopped playing him. In modern footballer parlance, that means trouble.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
ale62
Egg
Egg

Post by ale62 »

Cristao II wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Kpom. IAG, watch the last classico - Real Madrid vs Barcelona. Then watch the last NLD.

Jose and Zidane didn't fall out with Bale. They realised at some point that he doesn't do enough without the ball. They promptly stopped playing him. In modern footballer parlance, that means trouble.
The problem is not the coaches but Bale!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Then can you explain how come Bale had a fantastic game yesterday? Yeah, he might not show up in some games but it doesn't mean you should be dropping him for games you need someone to take the mantle. He may not have the appetite to compete against the big teams any longer but he will still show his worth against minnows.