2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] SHU v TOT [WK 18]

Post by Its a Goal »

If Kane had left the ball there were other players in better position to take advantage. Wasted chances like this is what stops us from winning.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Now is the perfect time to score a second to remove the sting out of Sheffield's tail.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Kane makes it 2
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane doubles the lead from a perfect Hojbjerg turn to find him.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Now is the perfect time to score a second to remove the sting out of Sheffield's tail.
He heard you
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Kane makes it 2
Are you comfortable at this point :tic:?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier saves the day.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Desperate defending by Spurs
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:
Ask me in an hour's time :D
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Half time. This is a much improved performance which could have to do with the change of formation.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Poor defending from both Bergwijn and Rodon. Thank God it didn't lead to a Sheffield goal.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Wonders shall never end, Ndombele blocking shots in the penalty box
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane hits a long range shot that keeper had to parry for corner.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This ref is having a poor game as his officiating is below par.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Aurier scores with a header
Someone is going to be filled with constipation throughout the day :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Words from a weak lily livered coward who ran into hiding for a week after a small team like Fulham came to your house and outplayed you. ::oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Spurs dropping deep and allowing Sheffield utd to dictate the play.
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

toyin133 wrote:Spurs dropping deep and allowing Sheffield utd to dictate the play.
And guess what? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Damn. Poor defending again.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

That was coming
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs nearly replied from kickoff.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Damn. Poor defending again.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Are you still twerking for your lover Aurier?

Notice how the cross came from his side? The same way the Fulham goal came from his side, as well? :rotf: :rotf:

Keep twerking and giving your life to him, while the guy hates you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

toyin133 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Ask me in an hour's time :D
Me e ask you now? :scared: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I think Jose has accepted this team can't defend to save its life so he has opted to go on the attack.