2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] EVE v TOT [WK 32]

Post by toyin133 »

Everton have taken control of the game
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The pen was silly of Reggie to have given. He is supposed to be one of our top young players but he fast turning into another Foyth.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Close for Tottenham to retake the lead.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The Kane-Son partnership almost sprung into life. If only Son tried to find Kane.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son is terrible at holding up the ball.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele effort blocked. Close

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Toby headed to the side net.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Richarlinson offside

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

2-1
Everton lead
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Lamela for Reguillon
Moura for Ndombele
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Good news is the goal came early enough to give the lads a chance to rectify the situation. Can they?

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Jose has taken this club as far as he can. The more I watch this club under him the more terrible they become.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane makes it a double

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Harry Kane equalises
Danny Blanchflower
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

These ones just gave Kane free meat.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=Brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Jose has taken this club as far as he can. The more I watch this club under him the more terrible they become.
Chief, who can come in and fix them?

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

oloye wrote:Jose has taken this club as far as he can. The more I watch this club under him the more terrible they become.
You mean Mourinho has taken this club as low as is possible before he gets his payoff
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Kane almost wins it with a looping header
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane almost gets his hat trick

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=Brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Jose has taken this club as far as he can. The more I watch this club under him the more terrible they become.
Chief, who can come in and fix them?
To be honest, I don't know, Poch was almost the perfect fit for a long time. But even he fell short. The first question the club needs to answer is, who are we?

I feel sorry for the fans fans even the players, I don't even think the players know what to do other than be thankful for their salaries.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The game is wide open

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another chance wasted. Spurs should be winning this game.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Loris saved Dier’s dumbness.