2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [FAC] MAR v TOT [RD 3]

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale's freekick almost caught keeper napping.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Final change, Reguilon on for Davis.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Who is wearing the captain's armand?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wasteful of Gedson again. Made a wrong decision when Spurs broke through.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't get why Jose subbed Dele off instead of Fernandes.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

This is embarrassing. 5-0 against a team that is below the National League North Division. Give Marine credit for this remarkable achievement.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote: This is embarrassing. 5-0 against a team that is below the National League North Division. Give Marine credit for this remarkable achievement.
It is job done. Scoreline immaterial. Into the 4th round we go.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How did Vinicius miss that from 3 yards out?

GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Its a Goal wrote:I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a FA Cup match. I just love the romance of it. A club from the very lowest league having the chance to put their wits against a proper professional team. This is what dreams are made off.
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: The FA Cup is the best in the whole world. Its just amazing
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kenmega wrote:This is embarrassing. 5-0 against a team that is below the National League North Division. Give Marine credit for this remarkable achievement.
You joking right? Or you over reacting?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

On Wednesday we were scheduled to play Aston Villa away but that has been scrapped due to the outbreak of Covid-19 in their camp. Instead the Fulham match that was initially cancelled has now been rescheduled to take it's place at the Lane.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

FA Cup 4th round just drawn and Spurs face Wycombe away.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Everton/Sheffield Wednesday will be the next opponent if we get through Wycombe and it will be another away tie. That will be our first real test.

shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Why do they keep giving you guys (and Citeh) moimoi teams
Is the fix in? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

shaq wrote:Why do they keep giving you guys (and Citeh) moimoi teams
Is the fix in? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Its fix bro to reduce the chances for the master of FA cup but again rightful owner will take it home and make it 15 times by God grace.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v FUL [WK 17]

Post by Its a Goal »

We face a reluctant but still motivated and dangerous Fulham. All that moaning by Scottie Parker is a ploy to throw Jose off his game but he is not falling for the antics.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Interesting lineup. Going with a 4-3-3 lineup. Toby benched for Sanchez while Aurier returns. Lamela too is back but on the bench. Dele also makes the squad.

Kane
Son * Ndombele
Winks * Hojbjerg * Sissoko
Reguilon * Dier * Sanchez * Aurier
Lloris

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fulham starting out strongly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reguilon should have scored from inside the 18. Just put it on target.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier looks badly hurt. Hopefully it is nothing too serious.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son with an instinctive shot but keeper saves.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son with an uncontested header but keeper alert to it.