2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v FUL [WK 17]

Post by toyin133 »

Game seems to be drifting away from Spurs
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Son hits the post
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son missed another easy tap in. I hope Spurs would not come back to rue these missed chances.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele has to play the entire 90 minutes as he is a torn in the flesh for Fulham.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

There it is.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Fulham equalise
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela coming on for Winks.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Lamela for Winks maybe 5 mins too late
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It never fails. When Spurs keep missing chances the opposition ends up punishing them for it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hugo saved the day.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Lloris saves spurs
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Vinicius warming up
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele off for Vinicius.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I blame Dier for the equalizer.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son has not played well today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son is just way off today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kai see Reguilon getting beat so easily.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fulham exposing Spurs easily.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reguilon puts the ball in the net but was offside.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Onomah comes on for Fulham.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

4 minutes to go.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

This game boils down to the fact that Spurs did not have a plan for Lookman
Danny Blanchflower
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Spurs should thank their stars that Kamara is a blind donkey.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho