2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] SOU v TOT [WK 2]

Post by toyin133 »

Son with a goal but what a move from Ndombele
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Heart and determination from Ndmbele in the middle produced the equalizer. This is the player we have been hoping to see. Once the team can start clicking and they all understand each other's game Ndombele wil become a force to be reckoned with.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Heart and determination from Ndmbele in the middle produced the equalizer. This is the player we have been hoping to see. Once the team can start clicking and they all understand each other's game Ndombele wil become a force to be reckoned with.
Spurs do not have a coherent attacking strategy, we can't keep relying on individual talents to do something special
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I agree. I am really surprised Spurs hasn't started to play with a designable pattern at this point of JoMo's tenure.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Lo Celso for Ndombele
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

!-2
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso on for Ndombele. Maybe Tanguy's minutes are being managed.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane for his second assist for Son's second.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Kane the assist master
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son offside but even then his cross was piss poor.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura should have done better.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Is Dele injured or JoMo is trying to make a statement by his non-inclusion?

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Ings just uselessed Sanchez but luckily he was offside
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez, come on. Stop with these mindless unforced errors.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Coco about to come on for most likely Moura.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Lamela for Moura
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

1-3 Spurs flying
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son gets his first hattrick for Spurs. What an assist again from Kane.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

If only Kane could find someone to provide him with the same quality of passes now that Eriksen has left
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

C II, should we still sell Kane?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: If only Kane could find someone to provide him with the same quality of passes now that Eriksen has left
So true. Now that Bale is here maybe that combination will work.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Its a Goal wrote:Is Dele injured or JoMo is trying to make a statement by his non-inclusion?
OluwaDele is done at Spurs.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The passes are crisp and faster now.

Son almost gets behind the line for his 4th.