2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BUR [WK 25]

Post by Its a Goal »

A little pleasantly surprised Bale turned up for the 2nd half as he was holding ankle towards the end of the half.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

dd go back to bed. Spurs are winning so it is not a good time to join us.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ever since I praised Toby's crossing skill he has been terrible with it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale is back :D

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Who could tell that playing an attacking formation and tactics will get you four goals
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son to Bale for the second time this match. Bale's deph touch is just pure class.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Who could tell that playing an attacking formation and tactics will get you four goals
Difference is Bale is now back to his best and Burnley is giving us space to attack.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

toyin133 wrote:Who could tell that playing an attacking formation and tactics will get you four goals
Against Burnley, yes, everyone can tell.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Who could tell that playing an attacking formation and tactics will get you four goals
Difference is Bale is now back to his best and Burnley is giving us space to attack.
Are you sure you saw Bale at his best? This is not even close.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] WHU v TOT [WK 24]

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
benteke wrote:
Spurs played very well 2nd half, they deserved a draw at least.
I think Spurs is playing well of late apart from the defence, and results will soon come.

Jose post match was spot on
Spurs need to keep this kind of play up, they might have a chance in the Carabao Cup final.
With that defense, if they play like this, City will rip them to shreds!
I think we have seen the worst of their defending. They just need to build some confidence going into the Carabao cup final
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Are you sure you saw Bale at his best? This is not even close.
This is the Bale that is at his best. When he plays like everyone is below his level and scores for fun, yes, that is him at his best.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele to come on for Moura.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele will get 25 mins under his belt.

Now we get to have our dream forward: Son - Kane - Dele - Bale.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela on for Bale.

Kane almost gets his second but for Pope's save.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son almost gets in on the act. Pope palms away for a corner.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Matt on for Aurier.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son wasted a glorious through ball from Kane.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Quick counter attack and Kane fluffed his lines.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg rolled his ankle and looks to be badly injured :(.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Hojbjerg twisted his ankle
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The warrior in Hojbjerg won't let him stay down.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Congratulations to Hugo Lloris for getting his 100th cleansheet in the Premier League.

On to Fulham on Thursday.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I just hope Højbjerg isn't badly injured though and will be ready for the next match.