2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAC [WK 9]

Post by Sleaky72 »

Pep should’ve just quit City.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:Sissoko is MOM for me...
I'll go with Aldeweireld and then Hojlberg, a close second. But Sissoko , whom i dislike as a player deeply, was everywhere and on fire.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Under Poch we never spent a day at the top of the league. My oh my. This is just incredulous.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

wanaj0 wrote:Spurs looking like a 'Mourinho Team'.

The discipline and organization is so impressive

FT
He will scatter everything next season.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

FT
When you watch that Amazon documentary, you can see that this is probably going to be his most difficult job. He is literally having to do a mentality transplant.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:

FT
Oh boy, when you have players who listen to the coach, aren't selfish and aren't arrogant, you are closer to reaching success. Unfortunately, Man United had footballers who believed they know more than the coach. Look at the likes of Kane, Holjberg, Son, Bergwign and Sissoko doing jobs that are not ordinarily theirs to do.
Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Under Poch we never spent a day at the top of the league. My oh my. This is just incredulous.
You got to the CL final, which you never did under any coach ever. I think he deserves respect.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

FT
Oh boy, when you have players who listen to the coach, aren't selfish and aren't arrogant, you are closer to reaching success. Unfortunately, Man United had footballers who believed they know more than the coach. Look at the likes of Kane, Holjberg, Son, Bergwign and Sissoko doing jobs that are not ordinarily theirs to do.
The scary part.

The players BELIEVE and TRUST JM. That has also improve the self belief and confidence of the players. The players have bought into it which is SCARY.

Next, watch as JM creates an impression that every one is against them which will fire up the players!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
The scary part.

The players BELIEVE and TRUST JM. That has also improve the self belief and confidence of the players. The players have bought into it which is SCARY.

Next, watch as JM creates an impression that every one is against them which will fire up the players!
On the contrary, "His Excellency" the highest paid player at Man United got angry because he was told to defend.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Under Poch we never spent a day at the top of the league. My oh my. This is just incredulous.
You got to the CL final, which you never did under any coach ever. I think he deserves respect.
You are right and I don't mean to disrespect him like that. This is just a vastly different Spurs side with mental steel running through them. The most time we spent at the top of the table was 14 minutes. This team isn't afraid of success. They want to embrace it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Under Poch we never spent a day at the top of the league. My oh my. This is just incredulous.
You are right and I don't mean to disrespect him like that. This is just a vastly different Spurs side with mental steel running through them. The most time we spent at the top of the table was 14 minutes. This team isn't afraid of success. They want to embrace it.
Good luck to your team,if you guys beat Chelsea next week then your team might be in the top for a long time unless Leicester keep win.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Good luck to your team,if you guys beat Chelsea next week then your team might be in the top for a long time unless Leicester keep win.
That is going to be a much tougher match than today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Be a c*nt :twisted:

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

3 points today. Well done boys. One game at a time.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

IAG, hold back the river. This is a vastly different Spurs side, riding their luck and seemingly exploiting the glitch in the matrix. The season will settle itself within 6 weeks. Spurs should hope their advantage is handsome by the time the hounds are released.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho told BBC Sport: "It feels good [to be top], but maybe tomorrow we are second again and honestly that would not be a problem for me, I am just happy with the evolution.

"People cannot expect us to come here and after one season we are fighting for the title. We are not fighting for the title, we are just fighting to win every match. But we are going to lose matches, we are going to draw matches.

"Dinner tonight will be nice and relaxed and I will watch Atletico Madrid v Barcelona and sleep like an angel. But no problem if Leicester wins [on Sunday] and we are second again."
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
That is going to be a much tougher match than today.
I doubt it,any well to me no easy game
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cristao II wrote:Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho told BBC Sport: "It feels good [to be top], but maybe tomorrow we are second again and honestly that would not be a problem for me, I am just happy with the evolution.

"People cannot expect us to come here and after one season we are fighting for the title. We are not fighting for the title, we are just fighting to win every match. But we are going to lose matches, we are going to draw matches.

"Dinner tonight will be nice and relaxed and I will watch Atletico Madrid v Barcelona and sleep like an angel. But no problem if Leicester wins [on Sunday] and we are second again."
Definitely not what he is telling the players. There is some BELIEF going through the players. Just listen to Kane.

They will be disappointed IF they dont win anything. That's how much he has ingrained his idea in their mind.

Everyone fighting for the team and no one shows that better than Kane and Son. Forget the goals they score and see their other contributions. You will not believed that they are strikers.

Against City, you saw a DISCIPLINED performance from virtually everybody.

One thing helping again, there are vocal LEADERS on that team.

They dont have the best players BUT..........
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what is all this chest thumping? didn't Leicester score like 5 goals at the Ethihad earlier this season? City is not a yardstick this season,( they have too man players inured and out this season) There are like 6 games coming up for Spurs vs Chelsea, pool , that pathetic assanl , Leicester and CP... make una cross those ones first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHFJHLf ... ure=onebox[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote:Image

Be a c*nt :twisted:

You seem to be poking out ya little rooster chest
a little too far. No worries Lampard and Werner
are up next :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Savage :rotf:

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

One year later on at Spurs for Jose and I am sure there are some myths or opinions people had when they heard he was coming. I will list a few and people can add

1. Doesn't improve players
2. Destroys young players
3. Plays boring football
4. Extinct tactician

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote:One year later on at Spurs for Jose and I am sure there are some myths or opinions people had when they heard he was coming. I will list a few and people can add

1. Doesn't improve players
2. Destroys young players
3. Plays boring football
4. Extinct tactician
you will change your tune before the season ends
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved