2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v MAC [WK 9]

Post by Coach »

The Southamptons, Wolves and Palaces will be the greatest challenges.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:The Southamptons, Wolves and Palaces will be the greatest challenges.
yea, that will be a very tough game for them, especially at St. Mary's :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Hojbjerg gets it.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:The Southamptons, Wolves and Palaces will be the greatest challenges.
Tis all in the plurality. What’s south of Hampton? Nevertheless, we’re all delighted to see the Spent One grinding out results with those millennial throwback displays. At 22/1 on, if not Beloved, then in the battle of the bar-stewards, the cap tilts to the bag of silver. And again, the Southamptons will be bloody difficult.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Tis all in the plurality. What’s south of Hampton? Nevertheless, we’re all delighted to see the Spent One grinding out results with those millennial throwback displays. At 22/1 on, if not Beloved, then in the battle of the bar-stewards, the cap tilts to the bag of silver. And again, the Southamptons will be bloody difficult.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Bigpokey24[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: One year later on at Spurs for Jose and I am sure there are some myths or opinions people had when they heard he was coming. I will list a few and people can add

1. Doesn't improve players
2. Destroys young players
3. Plays boring football
4. Extinct tactician
you will change your tune before the season ends
Tune will change to "He is winning" :taunt:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Bigpokey24[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: One year later on at Spurs for Jose and I am sure there are some myths or opinions people had when they heard he was coming. I will list a few and people can add

1. Doesn't improve players
2. Destroys young players
3. Plays boring football
4. Extinct tactician
you will change your tune before the season ends
Tune will change to "He is winning" :taunt:
Y'all do realise the intent of my post? It is to dig up the myths / crap that were said about Jose before his taking over Spurs

5. He only plays defensive football
6. Kane would not fit into a Mourinho team
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

7. He only succeeds at clubs where he can spend big money.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cristao II wrote:7. He only succeeds at clubs where he can spend big money.
That's Peperempe! Chequebook manager
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good video on Hojberg.

https://streamable.com/ewldsq

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rest In Peace Diego. A legend of all ages.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] TOT v LUD [GP-J MCT 4]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele finds Vinicius to open the scoring. Congrats Vini and hopefully the first of many goals for Spurs.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele is working hard for the team but his passes are letting down.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Doherty should have picked his man out.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

For Dele to get back to his best he needs a run of games. His shooting and passing range is just slightly off.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Vinicius gets his second
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ben Davie's strike hits the post.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Moura almost adds a third
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another Dele Vinicius combo to get the second goal. All the work was done by Ndombele.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura has not taken advantage of the opportunities presented.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale is yet to be close to his best.