2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] TOT v LUD [GP-J MCT 4]

Post by Its a Goal »

I will be shocked if Dele is subbed off at the end of this half.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Half Time 2-0
Comfortable for Spurs
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Half time. Honestly this match should have been to bed with 4 or 5 goals.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:I will be shocked if Dele is subbed off at the end of this half.
Dele is playing reasonably well, the only thing he is guilty of is trying to force the pass when the opportunity is not quite there which is not surprising since he's trying to impress
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Vinicius missed a glorious opportunity to get his hattrick.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: I will be shocked if Dele is subbed off at the end of this half.
Dele is playing reasonably well, the only thing he is guilty of is trying to force the pass when the opportunity is not quite there which is not surprising since he's trying to impress
Totally agree. Glad he got 2 assist thought the second showing his maturity level.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele gets a needless yellow card though it was to prevent a fast break.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Ndombele gets a needless yellow card though it was to prevent a fast break.
He should be subbed quite soon anyway since he will probably be starting on Sunday
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanganga has made 2 sloppy plays within the space of 1 minute.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Bale couldn't beat the keeper from 3 yards out
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele is a force in the middle of the pack.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale almost gets a goal.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Hojbjerg receiving instructions from Ledley prior to coming on
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Hojbjerg comes on for Ndombele
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg getting his final instructions from King. Possibly on for Winks.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg on for Ndombele.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Winks scores by lobbing the keeper from 40 yards
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks score a spectacular half field goal :laugh:.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Damn Winks. What did you just do?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele's shot goes wide.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Jack Clarke about to come on.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Bale off and Clarke gets his chance to shine
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Moura makes it 4
Danny Blanchflower