2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] CHE v TOT [WK 10]

Post by Coach »

39% possession, half the number of shots. 3 points. Oga Lampard will feel the full Spent Force. Every Newton.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Interestingly that Aurier to starting again in the league second week running :D.
Did not the dude had a good game last time against city?
He did but someone whose name shall not be mentioned to avoid touching his raw nerves :D said Aurier won't smell the bench this season talkless of holding the RB position :rotf:. JoMo doesn't play favorites. If you play to his satisfaction you start. Likes of Sanchez and Dele are quickly finding that out.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn should have done better.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Interestingly that Aurier to starting again in the league second week running :D.
Did not the dude had a good game last time against city?
He did but someone whose name shall not be mentioned to avoid touching his raw nerves :D said Aurier won't smell the bench this season talkless of holding the RB position :rotf:. JoMo doesn't play favorites. If you play to his satisfaction you start. Likes of Sanchez and Dele are quickly finding that out.
Oh ok i see your point but i will advise you not to upset that person .
Today big game for your team and chelsea,winner top t he group
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Chelsea have have had all the possession but first shot in anger was by Bergwijn just over the bar
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

offside goal by Werner
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:Bergwijn should have done better.
This game remind me of the City game,allow City do t he playing while spurs scoring.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Rodon cannot allow himself to be dispossessed like that again if he wants a future in this team
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lucky Spurs. Rodon gave the ball away in the middle but Chelsea offside when they put the ball in the net.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Rodon cannot allow himself to be dispossessed like that again if he wants a future in this team
Baptism by fire.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aurier with a good shot that was parried away.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Fine shot Aurier saved by Mendy
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rodon needs protection.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Rodon needs protection.
Rodon needs to get his act together or Chelsea are going to start targetting him, he's being bullied by Abrahams
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Son should have gone for goal rather than passing
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

yellow to Ziyech for bringing down Reguillon
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Spurs have been really sloppy in possession for the last 10 mins, giving the ball away cheaply
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

HT 0-0
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Game is panning out as expected. Spurs compact in defense and allowing Chelsea to have the ball while setting up traps for them. There is going to be a winner in this match and it will be by a goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rodon is good but too raw for this level of competition. I don't know how long JoMo can persist with him to partner Dier in Toby's absence.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ngolo is putting the fear of God in me.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

The Chelsea press is very effective in dispossessing Spurs
Jose has to fix this
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Yellow to Bergwijn for tripping
Danny Blanchflower