2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] CHE v TOT [WK 10]

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs playing with fire allowing Chelsea to cross from the left side of the defense.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Ngolo is putting the fear of God in me.
Reece James is putting the fear of God into me with those dangerous crosses into the box, Giroud will gobble them up
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele is causing Chelsea players all sort of problems with his footwork.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Ndombele coming in for some rough treatment, this time Zouma gets booked
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

A foul that isn't a foul in a dangerous position for Chelsea.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ngolo and Mendy miscommunication almost gave Bergwijn a look in.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs defense looking solid and decent. Lo Celso getting final instructions from JoMo.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hopefully Lo Celso can beat his own scoring time record from last week :D.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele coming off for Lo Celso.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Look at Dier... That was a letoff. How can you attempt a crossfield pass into a dangerous area?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Reguilon is not paying attention at all.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso wins a corner kick to relieve the pressure.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Chelsea racking up yellows, Mount gets another
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tammy off for Giroud. Aya mi nja.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Giroud coming on, Spurs have to stop the crosses
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier has to stop giving the ball needlessly.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a save from Lloris.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Lloris stops Mount shot
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Mendy made a timely parry to deny Reguilon a simple chance to head in.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Davies about to come on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris almost finds himself in no man's land.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn comes off for Davies.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Shouldn't that be a red card?