2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BUR [WK 25]

Post by Cristao II »

The beauty of having a third goal threat. Lo Celso is needed as well.

Solid game Spurs. Enjoyed every minute of it. Well done.

Sanchez plays much better with Toby than Dier. Toby plays better with Sanchez than Dier. Please do not bring that guy back.

Motm - Bale, Sanchez, Reguilon, Son
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Who could tell that playing an attacking formation and tactics will get you four goals
Difference is Bale is now back to his best and Burnley is giving us space to attack.
Are you sure you saw Bale at his best? This is not even close.
This is the Bale that is at his best. When he plays like everyone is below his level and scores for fun, yes, that is him at his best.
Bros this isn't Bale at his best o. Bale at his best shows up everywhere. Shots fly in without warning.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: This is what Bergwijn should learn how to do: Score the way Moura does. If he add that to his armory he will become a great player.
He needs to do football brain transplant too
:rotf:

Is he that bad? I have seen worse players in a Spurs jersey.
Please don't remind me of Rasiak. We needed a fourth forward to supplement Mido, Keane, Defoe and we got Rasiak. Disgusting.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 cleansheet in a row. Back 4 of Toby and Sanchez in CB with FB of Aurier and Reguilon, doing the business. This could be the back that will be main stay for the rest of the season.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: The beauty of having a third goal threat. Lo Celso is needed as well.

Solid game Spurs. Enjoyed every minute of it. Well done.

Sanchez plays much better with Toby than Dier. Toby plays better with Sanchez than Dier. Please do not bring that guy back.

Motm - Bale, Sanchez, Reguilon, Son
It is odd how that CB pairing is much more comfortable than when Dier is playing. Dier has the looks of a good CB but he allows silly mistakes to rub him of all the good work he does.

When Lo Celso returns who will he bench? Will he be ahead of Dele? Certainly the forwards who have sealed their place are Kane, Bale and Son, which leaves one open space. Moura so far is enjoying playing through the middle so he can't be benched. Dele is also enjoying a resurgence. I don't know if Lo Celso can start ahead of any of these players at the moment.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Who could tell that playing an attacking formation and tactics will get you four goals
Difference is Bale is now back to his best and Burnley is giving us space to attack.
Are you sure you saw Bale at his best? This is not even close.
This is the Bale that is at his best. When he plays like everyone is below his level and scores for fun, yes, that is him at his best.
Bros this isn't Bale at his best o. Bale at his best shows up everywhere. Shots fly in without warning.
I didnt even bother to respond to the Bobo... smh :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:2 cleansheet in a row. Back 4 of Toby and Sanchez in CB with FB of Aurier and Reguilon, doing the business. This could be the back that will be main stay for the rest of the season.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am sure you didnt just play Wolfsperger and Burnley.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:2 cleansheet in a row.
Back 4 of Toby and Sanchez in CB with FB of Aurier and Reguilon, doing the business. This could be the back that will be main stay for the rest of the season.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I am sure you didnt just play Wolfsperger and Burnley.
You play who is in front of you. We have conceded against even worse teams.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] FUL v TOT [WK 26]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Interesting lineup. Bale and Dele start alongside Kane and Son. Moura, who has been on a fine run of games, is dropped to the bench. Dropped to the bench also is Reggy while Aurier doesn't make the squad. The partnership of Toby and Sanchez continues leaving Dier on the bench. It is a rather attacking lineup and will be the usual 4-2-3-1 formation:

Kane
Son * Dele * Bale
Højbjerg * Ndombele
Davies * Toby * Sanchez * Doherty
Lloris

Wishing the team all the best.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I would prefer Tanganga to Doherty. That said derby day today - COYS!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LOL @ Kane! Cristao no go forgive that miss :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How did Kane miss that open sitter?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele opens the scoring. Nice job.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bale is not smiling o
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Now is not the time to relax and invite the pressure. Go find the 2nd and 3rd goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele's goal ruled as OG to Tosin.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane not awarded a penalty he was looking for.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale has not influenced this match.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

See Sanchez :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dude has zero awareness of his environment. Moron :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sanchez is truly a horrible defender sha. Tufiakwa!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Doherty, Bale, Kane need to be flogged with rusty peppered iron whips. Disgusting performance.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:Kane not awarded a penalty he was looking for.
He was free with the ball and elected to dive. What a wanker for that dive.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8