2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [EL] TOT v LAS [GP-J MCT 1]

Post by toyin133 »

YC to LASK player for assault on Vinicius
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is what I am talking about this team. Complacency. Almost gave a goal back.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

HT 2-0
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela almost tees in the third goal.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is the time to get the 3rd goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez is lucky there with that nudge. Could have been called as a pen.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sloppiness beginning to sip into their game.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If Lamela controlled the ball better would have been 3.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale is not as fast as he once was.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son about to come on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele likewise. Sissoko too.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale off for Son
Lamela off for Dele
Hojbjerg off for Sissoko

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Matt with an open header goes over.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Son scores but is clearly offside
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura cuts in but finds Son in an offside position.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks almost finds Son. Just a tad bit overhit.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura is finding joy on the right side as he strolls into the 18 at ease. Finishing let the team down.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele should have scored the 3rd there.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso on for Moura

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Again nobody there to tap it in.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Son finally makes it 3
Vinicius with his second assist
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Vinicius gets his second assist of the day for Son to score.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Jack Clarke comes on for Vinicius to make his debut.