2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] NEW v TOT [WK 30]

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Sanchez is going to be the death of me with his daft headings in defense. How can you be heading the ball back to the opposition all the time?
Quiet! Keep your mouth quiet one time! You are your own problem! Sanchez has done nothing to you. Sanchez, like Aurier, is a horrid footballer and yet, you threw your love at him begging him to love you back. Abegiii!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotta say it though, I feel so much pity for anyone who supports this club! It must be a really painful, harrowing and dastardly experience. :oops: :rotf: O ma se o!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I am not sure what is going on with Reggi but he is not as composed in his defending as he used to be or is it me thinking he is a stellar defender?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:I am not sure what is going on with Reggi but he is not as composed in his defending as he used to be or is it me thinking he is a stellar defender?
For a man who was easily seduced like a 2 dollar ashawo by Aurier and Sanchez, anything in shorts can easily seduce you. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

How can it be that this team is legitimately worse than Newcastle? :lol: :lol: :lol: I am genuinely stunned! How sh1t can you be? A win puts you in top 4 and yet, you are struggling to even compete with Newcastle????!! how? :oops: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris changing his left boot. That is not something you see often.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs leaving gaps for Newcastle to exploit. Thank goodness they are not taking advantage of the chances.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See what Celso did there and lost the ball, that is the definition of stupidity in a game where simple intelligence dictates that instead of dancing on the ball and waiting till he was tackled as simple reversal of the pass back the Son was all he needed to do and nothing else, absolutely nothing else.

That is why I watch City and Guardiola teams much as I dont like certain aspect of their games, but I see the basics of the game clearly spelt out and a system that will weed out dumb players from a mile off.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela on for Moura. Lucas hasn't had a great game today.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:Spurs leaving gaps for Newcastle to exploit. Thank goodness they are not taking advantage of the chances.
Too many dumb players in your midfield.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela with an instant impact by winning a freekick and getting a Newcastle player booked in the process.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanganga power header cleared off the line.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:See what Celso did there and lost the ball, that is the definition of stupidity in a game where simple intelligence dictates that instead of dancing on the ball and waiting till he was tackled as simple reversal of the pass back the Son was all he needed to do and nothing else, absolutely nothing else.

That is why I watch City and Guardiola teams much as I dont like certain aspect of their games, but I see the basics of the game clearly spelt out and a system that will weed out dumb players from a mile off.
oloye wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Spurs leaving gaps for Newcastle to exploit. Thank goodness they are not taking advantage of the chances.

Uncle, if I talk now, they will say I hate them or I am too harsh or Bobo IAG will come out with venom spitting out of his mouth. The worst thing about Spurs is not really that their players are dumb or their tactics is crap. Their biggest problem is that they have a very dumb fanbase, who accept crap from players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Spurs leaving gaps for Newcastle to exploit. Thank goodness they are not taking advantage of the chances.
Can't disagree much with that. See Ndombele give the ball cheaply in defense.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Look at Ndombele. See how far up he committed that needless freekick. How dumb can you be?

The funny part is that NO single Tottenham fan will even realize the stupidity and danger of committing a freekick that high up the pitch and giving the opposition, which was under pressure, a reprieve. Like I said, their fanbase is dumb.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That should have been 2 for Joelinton.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:See what Celso did there and lost the ball, that is the definition of stupidity in a game where simple intelligence dictates that instead of dancing on the ball and waiting till he was tackled as simple reversal of the pass back the Son was all he needed to do and nothing else, absolutely nothing else.

oloye wrote:

Uncle, if I talk now, they will say I hate them or I am too harsh or Bobo IAG will come out with venom spitting out of his mouth. The worst thing about Spurs is not really that their players are dumb or their tactics is crap. Their biggest problem is that they have a very dumb fanbase, who accept crap from players.
You sef, you call their fan base dumb and you wonder why they don't agree with you :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And guess what? Joelinton should have scored.. and that goal would have happened because Ndombele gave the ball away needlessly several seconds ago. But like I said, their dumb #$% fans wouldnt realize that.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

oloye wrote:

You sef, you call their fan base dumb and you wonder why they don't agree with you :lol: :lol:
:rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela wins another freekick in front of the 18 and gets Shelvey booked.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane with another chance to waste the freekick. And he puts it into the wall.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Not surprised Joelington missed that goal, a base ball player masquerading as football player.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Wasn't Ndombele one of the best midfielders in the Prem at some point in this thread?