2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] NEW v TOT [WK 30]

Post by Its a Goal »

Son, come on. Either go for it or find Kane properly.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Coach[/color] wrote: Wasn't Ndombele one of the best midfielders in the Prem at some point in this thread?
He was and then started regressing.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso sha. Hmmm. I won't talk.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Is that Kenkey eating breda Atsu still at Newcastle?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

These lads are not playing like they want the 3 points.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is not going to end well. Spurs is giving Newcastle every opportunity to snatch a point.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane should have got his hattrick there.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:This is not going to end well. Spurs is giving Newcastle every opportunity to snatch a point.
Just pray it is only one they would be able to snatch and not everything
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

You just knew it.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

faaaarrk
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sanchez tackles Rodon and gives Willock the chance to score :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is what happens when a dumb fan base continues to permit a player to humiliate them :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela wins another freekick. This time please Kane don't take it.

Bale on for Lo Celso.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Awon ode

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Awon ode
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale's first assignment is to take the freekick.

Wasted. Over the bar.

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

oloye wrote:Awon ode
:lol: :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oh well. It is what it is.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Oh well. It is what it is.
No it is not what it is! This is the reason your club is worthless! Fans like you accepting crap and saying "it is what is is!" Man up! Be angry! Show these players that it will not be acceptable! kaii!!! This is why they continue to bring you pain! because your fan base is dumb, weak and accept crap. :oops:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So many daft players. I just don't know what we can do to change the mentality of this crop of players. A reaction is what was expected of them and this is what they serve.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

I wish I could say I was surprised or disappointed
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Smokin Joe Willock denies the Totts.
Great transfer business :P
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Out coached by Steve Bruceasaurus. Pure comedy.