2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] SHU v TOT [WK 18]

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane blast the ball way over the ball after getting fed by Son. Son comes off for Vinicius.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele gets 90 minutes under his belt.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez for Regi. I doubt Sanchez will touch the ball before the ref blows final whistle.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

FT 1-3
Ndombele my man of the match
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Indeed he didn't. Wicked Jose.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hopefully with this win against the bottom of the table team, IAG will finally eat and add some weight! I hear sey last week was very tough. The loser cried and cried and cried like a a howling piglette in the sty. He refused to eat. TO make it worse, Poch won a trophy proving that Tottenham is cursed! This further pained the loser more.

Hopefully, e go chop this week and add small weight. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The team should get a full week of rest as they might get a walkover win in the FA Cup 4th round.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The crazy part of this league is that if Pool wins today we will only be 3 points from the top of the table.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Indeed he didn't. Wicked Jose.
Oh boy, go and eat something. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

See your body.. cheii

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: FT 1-3
Ndombele my man of the match
Totally. His fitness is there to see and doubt Lo Celso will be able to bench from now on.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:The crazy part of this league is that if Pool wins today we will only be 3 points from the top of the table.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dude. you are also 4 points from 9th! Concentrate on finishing top 4 first because we all know that your cursed team is more likely to finish 9th than to finish 1st. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Indeed he didn't. Wicked Jose.

See your body.. cheii

You are a mad man for this :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:. You realize that was me 30 years ago :woot:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: The crazy part of this league is that if Pool wins today we will only be 3 points from the top of the table.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dude. you are also 4 points from 9th! Concentrate on finishing top 4 first because we all know that your cursed team is more likely to finish 9th than to finish 1st. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My team is ambitious. We are looking to go first. When we beat Pool next game we will indeed go first :twisted: :evil:.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote: Goal of the season contender
Did you notice he clapped when the ball was fed to him? Its like he knew what he was going to do next with it.
How wont he clap? I will be clapping as well if I scored a goal against the team in LAST POSITION! Where was this clapping last week? and the week after that? and the week after that? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The week after last week being this week.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Good win on a ground that we historically dont win on. The problems are still there. We were wasteful with a number of opportunities and some decision making made me scratch my head.

MOTM - Ndombele, Rodon, Aurier
Players that I felt played well - Reguilon, Davies, Bergwijn
Players that were just there - Kane, Lloris, Hojgberg, Dier
Players that need improvement - Son
Others - Moura, Vinicius, Sanchez

Verdict - Good win. Jose - do consider bringing in other players but I leave the choice to you.
Grade - B+
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Indeed he didn't. Wicked Jose.

See your body.. cheii

You are a mad man for this :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:. You realize that was me 30 years ago :woot:.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na so I still remember you.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: The crazy part of this league is that if Pool wins today we will only be 3 points from the top of the table.
My team is ambitious. We are looking to go first. When we beat Pool next game we will indeed go first :twisted: :evil:.
Eziokwu!!! :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:The crazy part of this league is that if Pool wins today we will only be 3 points from the top of the table.
Also if Manu win and City win later today then Liverpool will be out of the top 4,
Crazy season
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Possible 4th shirt? Notice though that it doesn't have AIA logo.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [FAC] WYC v TOT [RD 4]

Post by Cristao II »

Very good by the club. Glad to see we do think about sustainability.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55790760
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

A lot of changes made. In fact only Davies seemed to be only player retained from the starting lineup of the last match. The formation is going to return to 4-3-2-1 with not much offensive potent to it. Bale is back to try and show he is ready to go however Dele and Lo Celso are both out due to injury.

Vinicius
Lucas * Lamela
Bale
Winks * Sissoko
Davies * Toby * Sanchez * Tanganga
Hart

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela's attempt blocked.