2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v EVE [WK 1]

Post by Its a Goal »

Matt is not filling me with confidence on the defensive side. At least yet.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Everton scored typical
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Everton score
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

toyin133 wrote:
kenmega wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
kenmega wrote:Winks is so bad why he’s in the team?
Out of curiosity, what do you think Winks' role in the team is?
I never considered Winks to be a DM so he should be a CM that creates chances but he failed to do that today. He’s just a Mikel wannabe with his sideway passes.
So what do you think his role in the team is today
To create goals
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Toby lost his man there
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

dem don chop bottle!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

kenmega wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
kenmega wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
I never considered Winks to be a DM so he should be a CM that creates chances but he failed to do that today. He’s just a Mikel wannabe with his sideway passes.
To create goals
From his position in the double pivot with PEH?
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What Son should have done in the first half is what Everton got joy out of.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Bergwijn for Winks
Danny Blanchflower
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

toyin133 wrote:
kenmega wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
kenmega wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
To create goals
He’s not a DM so he should be providing passes from that CM role. He’s gone off at last.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn on for Winks.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We just don't look like a threatening team.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

kenmega wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
kenmega wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
kenmega wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
To create goals
He’s not a DM so he should be providing passes from that CM role. He’s gone off at last.
I think you should concentrate on the role he's being asked to play rather than how poorly you think he's playing the role you think he should be playing
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela should come on for Son. I don't like his decision making especially on counter attacks.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:We just don't look like a threatening team.
like i said last season, hile many of your players are bad and lucas is brain dead, your major issue is the poor tactics.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We are not creating chances. I am struggling to recall any saves the keeper has had to made this half.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If you call Lucas brain dead what do you call Son?

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Richarlison owns that tottenham right defence
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:If you call Lucas brain dead what do you call Son?
your lucas, your team... na your wahala be that. wetin concern me inside? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Things must be desperate, Mourinho is bringing on Ndombele
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Matt coming off for Ndombele.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:We just don't look like a threatening team.
like i said last season, hile many of your players are bad and lucas is brain dead, your major issue is the poor tactics.
Danfo. I am still analysing Doherty. He looks like a poor man Trippier.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:Matt is not filling me with confidence on the defensive side. At least yet.
Defensive what?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8