2020/2021 Spurs Season: PL - 7th; EL - R16; FAC - R5; CC- RU

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2020/2021 Spurs Season: [FAC] WYC v TOT [RD 4]

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: I trust Jose to ring in the changes to start the second half. These lads are not doing it.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Imagine not being able to do it against Wycombe. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awon boys yi, woni doju timi.
Y'all know what to do to these guys in the summer.
Where is the money? With Chelsea appointing a new manager they will price all players out of the market.
How much did Dele Alli cost? How much was Rodon? How much was Holjberg?

You dont need to pay and arm and a leg for quality. The problem with you guys is that your scouting has been sh1t! You keep paying money for trash like Moura, Sanchez and Bergwijn. That is the problem.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg comes on for Tanganga.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura almost gives us the lead but just goes wide.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale is finding his form. Almost gets a second.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: I trust Jose to ring in the changes to start the second half. These lads are not doing it.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Imagine not being able to do it against Wycombe. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the money? With Chelsea appointing a new manager they will price all players out of the market.

You dont need to pay and arm and a leg for quality. The problem with you guys is that your scouting has been sh1t! You keep paying money for trash like Moura, Sanchez and Bergwijn. That is the problem.
Bergwijn is quality. Hojbjerg is top quality and Rodon is showing class. Vinicius is not too bad either. Give the scouts some credit.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs turning the heat on.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Bergwijn is quality. Hojbjerg is top quality and Rodon is showing class. Vinicius is not too bad either. Give the scouts some credit.
not interested in a worthless debate.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane on for Vini.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

dd, I know where you are coming from but you have to admit trading players is not that straight forward. You have to get the right price for the players you want to dispose off before you can bring in new players. Also the selling club will want to get over the top money for a player they know we want, not to talk of the competing offers that may exist.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

In another 10 minutes Son should come on if the scoreline is the same or worse.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bale needs more game time to regain his sharpness. At the moment he is making a lot of wayward passes.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tangay and Son disrobing.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son for Moura and Ndombele for Lamela.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane's challenge for the ball with the keeper just won't go in.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Is this going to be one of those games you live to regret?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Akinfenwa about to come on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son shoots just wide.

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Its a Goal wrote:Akinfenwa about to come on.
Beast mode activated!
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele hasn't been able to imprint his authority on this match yet.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Thunder[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Akinfenwa about to come on.
Beast mode activated!
His presence is a concern for the midfield and defense.

Son misses another opportunity.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele misfires.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Now this is on the players to rescue this match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

squeaky bum time.