Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:46 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 128  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:00 pm 

The Southamptons, Wolves and Palaces will be the greatest challenges.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:17 pm 

Coach wrote:

yea, that will be a very tough game for them, especially at St. Mary's :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:23 pm 

Hojbjerg gets it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:31 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:

Tis all in the plurality. What’s south of Hampton? Nevertheless, we’re all delighted to see the Spent One grinding out results with those millennial throwback displays. At 22/1 on, if not Beloved, then in the battle of the bar-stewards, the cap tilts to the bag of silver. And again, the Southamptons will be bloody difficult.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:57 pm 

Coach wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:

Tis all in the plurality. What’s south of Hampton? Nevertheless, we’re all delighted to see the Spent One grinding out results with those millennial throwback displays. At 22/1 on, if not Beloved, then in the battle of the bar-stewards, the cap tilts to the bag of silver. And again, the Southamptons will be bloody difficult.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:57 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
One year later on at Spurs for Jose and I am sure there are some myths or opinions people had when they heard he was coming. I will list a few and people can add

1. Doesn't improve players
2. Destroys young players
3. Plays boring football
4. Extinct tactician

you will change your tune before the season ends

Tune will change to "He is winning" :taunt:

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:20 am 

Its a Goal wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
One year later on at Spurs for Jose and I am sure there are some myths or opinions people had when they heard he was coming. I will list a few and people can add

1. Doesn't improve players
2. Destroys young players
3. Plays boring football
4. Extinct tactician

you will change your tune before the season ends

Tune will change to "He is winning" :taunt:

Y'all do realise the intent of my post? It is to dig up the myths / crap that were said about Jose before his taking over Spurs

5. He only plays defensive football
6. Kane would not fit into a Mourinho team

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:52 am 

7. He only succeeds at clubs where he can spend big money.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:02 am 

Cristao II wrote:
7. He only succeeds at clubs where he can spend big money.

That's Peperempe! Chequebook manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:17 am 

Good video on Hojberg.

https://streamable.com/ewldsq

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:09 pm 

Rest In Peace Diego. A legend of all ages.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:57 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:13 pm 

Dele finds Vinicius to open the scoring. Congrats Vini and hopefully the first of many goals for Spurs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:17 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:19 pm 

Dele is working hard for the team but his passes are letting down.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:20 pm 

Doherty should have picked his man out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:26 pm 

For Dele to get back to his best he needs a run of games. His shooting and passing range is just slightly off.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:29 pm 

Vinicius gets his second

Danny Blanchflower

Ben Davie's strike hits the post.

Moura almost adds a third

Danny Blanchflower

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:32 pm 

Another Dele Vinicius combo to get the second goal. All the work was done by Ndombele.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:33 pm 

Moura has not taken advantage of the opportunities presented.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:38 pm 

Bale is yet to be close to his best.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2939 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 128  Next