Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:09 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 45  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:18 pm 

Cristao II
wrote:
Dele Alli is most likely gone.

Not from the comments of JoMo. He ain't going nowhere.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:21 pm 

Spurs dominating.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:22 pm 

Spurs denied a stonecold penalty.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:23 pm 

Bergwijn was upended in the penalty after rounding the defender. How come there is no VAR?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:31 pm 

Spurs come close to breaking the deadlock.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:01 pm 

2nd and it is still Spurs dominating without creating clear chance to score.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:04 pm 

Poor finish by Son and lol @ Doherty cross. Yet to see how he is better than Aurier.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:05 pm 

Son from close range boots it over the bar.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:07 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
Poor finish by Son and lol @ Doherty cross. Yet to see how he is better than Aurier.

Me too. JoMo is not ready to let Aurier go so there is every chance he may still get that spot back.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:11 pm 

Someone need to do mazy run into Loko's defense as that is the only way to break them down.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:13 pm 

All these crosses from the side into the box isn't going to do it.

Ndombele on for Sissoko.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:13 pm 

Ndombele given 30 minutes to showcase his talent. This is the type of game he should be dominating.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:15 pm 

Early bright touches from Ndombele. Quick decision making and smart touches.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:22 pm 

My feed has gone bonkers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:24 pm 

Sanchez is such a useless Mofo. 1-0 down.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:31 pm 

kenmega wrote:

Gaddem it. Just knew this would happen. Dominate and not take advantage only for the opposition to make a breakthrough.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:34 pm 

How useless can this team get? Bale will be wondering what he is getting himself into.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:36 pm 

2-1 Ndombele scored. Kane scores a pen to make it 1-1. Look down to 9 men.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:37 pm 

kenmega wrote:

What happened to them that they were reduced to 9?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:37 pm 

kenmega wrote:

How is that Sanchez's fault?

The team has been poor especially the forwards.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:41 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
kenmega wrote:

What happened to them that they were reduced to 9?

One of the players tried to prevent the ball from scoring by using their hands in the penalty box.

The other player picked up a 2nd booking during the penalty.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:42 pm 

^^^ Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:43 pm 

My back up back up feed is working without sound. Into the dying minutes and Spurs looking threatening.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 45  Next