Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 45  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 41070
Location: Transition
Harry Kane set a new record as the first player in PL history to assist one player for all 4 goals scored.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:31 am
Posts: 13358
Its a Goal wrote:
Coach wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Is Dele injured or JoMo is trying to make a statement by his non-inclusion?

OluwaDele is done at Spurs.

Not true. He is going to play on Tuesday.

He was dropped for "footballing reasons" allegedly

_________________
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:21 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43942
Its a Goal wrote:
What is wrong with Matt leaving his hands in front of him?

When you have idiots making the rules, this is what you get. Idiots who never got off their fat arse to do any exercise.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 31105
toyin133 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Coach wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Is Dele injured or JoMo is trying to make a statement by his non-inclusion?

OluwaDele is done at Spurs.

Not true. He is going to play on Tuesday.

He was dropped for "footballing reasons" allegedly

OluwaDele is done. Standard Mourinho, there must always be a scapegoat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 16079
Coach wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Coach wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Is Dele injured or JoMo is trying to make a statement by his non-inclusion?

OluwaDele is done at Spurs.

Not true. He is going to play on Tuesday.

He was dropped for "footballing reasons" allegedly

OluwaDele is done. Standard Mourinho, there must always be a scapegoat.


You are a dishonest person.

Thank God (1) the Amazon documentary is there for all to see; (2) people actually watch games; and (3) Spurs fans have been disappointed in Alli for close to 2 years.

Again you are a very dishonest person and you should be ashamed of yourself. disgrace!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 16079
oloye wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
What is wrong with Matt leaving his hands in front of him?

When you have idiots making the rules, this is what you get. Idiots who never got off their fat arse to do any exercise.


Uncle, idiots everywhere! Idiots making rules, idiots on the pitch refereeing and idiots on the bench and on the pitch playing.

Imagine one side putting up that sh1t first half performance and the other side conceding 5 goals in the same way, while both coaches sat there and watched Tufiakwa!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 16079
toyin133 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Coach wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Is Dele injured or JoMo is trying to make a statement by his non-inclusion?

OluwaDele is done at Spurs.

Not true. He is going to play on Tuesday.

He was dropped for "footballing reasons" allegedly


Yup! Bro, a coach has the right to select his team. I dont care whether the coach is useless, poor, finished, a dinosaur, or whatever. A coach has the right to choose the players he wants to work with. England is the only sh1t place where the press and fans demand to choose the team for the coach. if Alli was selected ahead of Ndombele, they will say the coach is fighting with Ndombele.

Alli refuses to train properly, has multiple poor performances and then has a his horrid performance against Everton and the coach has to accept it and continue to pick him because he doesnt want to make the press and some fans cry? WTF???!!! Where they do that at??!

Afterall, Lo Celso couldnt get a game and now he is their best midfielder. Alli knows what to do. Either work hard or choose no to. its up to you. This is not Nigeria where you can sleep with the coach or you have Godfathers in high places and your name is on the team sheet.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31384
Funny the beef with Jose. Even the commentators were calling him archaic. We don hear. He is Tottenham's manager. Deal with it.

Shout-out for dropping Dele. We will see how he does in cup games. Fact is Dele can neither play as a box to box CM or as a winger. I fully expect us to sell him unless he develops the technique to be a backup to Lo Celso. It doesn't mean he doesn't have potential but rather that he needs to reinvent himself if he wants to play for Spurs.

I am sure in his head he still thinks he is Barcelona's level.

That said let us give our full respects to the players who actually played today. Hojberg is like the train that believes he can tackle but dude can't. Winks - what happened? You were to be the next Xavi. Doherty - I see no improvement from Aurier o. Got love for y'all. Sat down with my kids and watched game.

That ref? Hmmm...

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31384
Its a Goal wrote:
C II, should we still sell Kane?


To fund a rebuild. Absolutely.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31384
Its a Goal wrote:
What is wrong with Matt leaving his hands in front of him?


Penalty as hands were in unnatural position.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 16079
Cristao II wrote:
Funny the beef with Jose. Even the commentators were calling him archaic. We don hear. He is Tottenham's manager. Deal with it.

Shout-out for dropping Dele. We will see how he does in cup games. Fact is Dele can neither play as a box to box CM or as a winger. I fully expect us to sell him unless he develops the technique to be a backup to Lo Celso. It doesn't mean he doesn't have potential but rather that he needs to reinvent himself if he wants to play for Spurs.

I am sure in his head he still thinks he is Barcelona's level.

That said let us give our full respects to the players who actually played today. Hojberg is like the train that believes he can tackle but dude can't. Winks - what happened? You were to be the next Xavi. Doherty - I see no improvement from Aurier o. Got love for y'all. Sat down with my kids and watched game.

That ref? Hmmm...


Oh boy with all the pain you go through, you want your kids to support Spurs too? You are a wicked man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31384
danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Funny the beef with Jose. Even the commentators were calling him archaic. We don hear. He is Tottenham's manager. Deal with it.

Shout-out for dropping Dele. We will see how he does in cup games. Fact is Dele can neither play as a box to box CM or as a winger. I fully expect us to sell him unless he develops the technique to be a backup to Lo Celso. It doesn't mean he doesn't have potential but rather that he needs to reinvent himself if he wants to play for Spurs.

I am sure in his head he still thinks he is Barcelona's level.

That said let us give our full respects to the players who actually played today. Hojberg is like the train that believes he can tackle but dude can't. Winks - what happened? You were to be the next Xavi. Doherty - I see no improvement from Aurier o. Got love for y'all. Sat down with my kids and watched game.

That ref? Hmmm...


Oh boy with all the pain you go through, you want your kids to support Spurs too? You are a wicked man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Bros na bonding time o. My kids have their own teams. At least none of them support Arsenal. That one will be war.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 16079
Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
What is wrong with Matt leaving his hands in front of him?


Penalty as hands were in unnatural position.


Moronic by Doherty to have his hands up, but that is NOT the new rules. You cant change the rules and then make a call based on the old rule.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31384
danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
What is wrong with Matt leaving his hands in front of him?


Penalty as hands were in unnatural position.


Moronic by Doherty to have his hands up, but that is NOT the new rules. You cant change the rules and then make a call based on the old rule.


Tell that to the referee. Same dirty they did Spurs in CL final.

PS for those who don't understand. The rule is if the ball ricochets off another close player's body then it isn't handball.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm
Posts: 7074
Location: London
Good win. Pleased for Son to take those chances. Kane was brilliant.

This Holjberg/Winks combination is not working. We need to sort this out very soon.

The defence is still whack. Mourinho obsession with Dier worries me. Rúben Dias might be the one to sort this defence out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 16079
kenmega wrote:
Good win. Pleased for Son to take those chances. Kane was brilliant.

This Holjberg/Winks combination is not working. We need to sort this out very soon.

The defence is still whack. Mourinho obsession with Dier worries me. Rúben Dias might be the one to sort this defence out.


Bro, what you should be most worried and petrified about is that Dier is your best CB. :oops: Literally heads and shoulders above every other CB in your club and that should scare you beyond your wildest nightmare.

When I warned you guys not to give Toby a contract, you ignored me. When I told you are mentally unstable and weak Sanchez was, bobo IAG started twerking with vigour. Now una eye don clear.


As for Dias, I am not comfortable with any player from that primary 5 Portugues league. You shouldnt be, as well.

Oh! Only one CB will NOT "sort the defense out." Unfortunately, you wont get more than 1.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 31105
OluwaDele, the “lazy trainer” Alli.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 41070
Location: Transition
Dele has a choice to make. He either finds a fire inside him to burn the desire to fight for his place or he can drift on as he is doing and get shipped out. Against Everton honestly I thought he had a brilliant first half almost capped with a goal. What he did wrong in that match I don't know. If his manager is not pleased with his performance it is up to him to figure out what is lacking and bring it on. He knows his manager likes him and he has to work even harder. He can't say JoMo froze him out for personal reasons.

Personally I am glad Jose is taking a tough stance with him because under Poch he was allowed to get away with laziness as Poch had too much loyalty to him and a lot of players which made them too comfortable and not play up to standard.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 41070
Location: Transition
I don't know how much longer the pairing of Winks and Hojberg will be persisted with before reverts to Sissoko and Winks or whoever. It was shocking to see how they kept getting ran over and dominated. Matt has yet to show he is an upgrade at this point, in fact Aurier still looks better. Maybe JoMo is still assessing the 2 new players early in the season since he knows what he already has.

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:58 pm
Posts: 41070
Location: Transition


Unexpected fortune and a break for the team?

_________________
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 87870
Location: Earth
I think they should just cancel that competition. The winners now qualifies for some 3rd rate European tournament. No more Europa league placement

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 5552
Location: Dallas/Houston, TX
So if Jose benches a player it means there's beef? Same way everybody said he had beef with Ndombele meanwhile im seeing it as a coach trying to bring the best out of a player he has high hopes in.

Same with Dele. A coach only pushes you if he thinks there's another level you can attain but something is holding you back. If he doesnt think that, then he's done with you.

No be everything be fight or quarrel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 16079
Ugbowo wrote:
So if Jose benches a player it means there's beef? Same way everybody said he had beef with Ndombele meanwhile im seeing it as a coach trying to bring the best out of a player he has high hopes in.

Same with Dele. A coach only pushes you if he thinks there's another level you can attain but something is holding you back. If he doesnt think that, then he's done with you.

No be everything be fight or quarrel.


When his Arteta humiliated Ozil and Guendouzi, locking both of them out of training sessions, we no hear "pim" from him mouth! hypocrite. :oops:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1029 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 45  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group