The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by Cito »

balo wrote:
Cito wrote:Nkhetia is not a Premier league level player.
He came to Arsenal's rescue today.
Didn't negate the fact he is not up to the level required of the EPL.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:Gabriel slowly becoming a liability.
Do you remember when you guys bought him and I raised concerns? And Ohenhen was arguing with me that top clubs around the world wanted Gabriel? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Like I said, when it comes to defenders, I can tell you who will be a cockerel! :D
Beg to differ with your conclusions - it'll be hard to find amongst the big clubs where elite defenders play, defences w/o errors often by trusted veterans. Gabriel was w/o a doubt our best & most reliable defender for most of the 1st half of the season - from those high standards comes the belief amongst fans that errors are beneath him. I'll like to see how he plays behind an impenetrable midfield. For a 23yr old in his 1st season, he's done well.
------------------------

VIRGIL VAN DIJK HAS MORE MISTAKES LEADING TO GOALS THAN HARRY MAGUIRE

https://www.sportbible.com/football/fun ... e-20200716
-----------------------------------------------

VARAN IS THE LEADER OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN THE NUMBER OF PRODUCTIVE MISTAKES IN 2020: HE MADE THREE SIMILAR MISTAKES.

https://showsport.me/football/shakhtar- ... l-35605110
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

"THE NEXT EVOLUTION? MAYBE I WILL SEE YOU IN A FEW YEARS AND YOU WILL CERTAINLY HAVE A EUROPEAN LEAGUE OVER THE WEEKENDS. A DOMESTIC LEAGUE WILL CERTAINLY PLAY TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY. I THINK THAT IS THE NEXT STEP WE WILL SEE."

Arsene Wenger - 3:28 pm · 10 May 2018
---------------------------------------------

he saw it coming!!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

It’s been mooted for decades, nothing visionary about the statement. The pandemic, loss of gate receipts and loosening grip on power, has led the ‘not so big’ 6 to desperation. Not at all surprised to see, “well run” Arsenal tagging along, is there any other platform upon which they’re considered big? Absolute garbage on the park for the best part of a decade and more, polishing up their wooden ornaments and claiming them gold. Pathetic. The less said of European stalwarts Spurs the better. Hopefully the league gives them an ultimatum, retract the statement or deduct points with immediate effect. UEFA should weigh in with suspension from their competitions with immediacy. Win it on the field, greedy c***s, you want to be Billy Big B*llocks, then get in the ring when it matters and throw your punches, instead of looking for more facade and fiction than WWE’s Monday Night Raw.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Coach wrote:It’s been mooted for decades, nothing visionary about the statement. The pandemic, loss of gate receipts and loosening grip on power, has led the ‘not so big’ 6 to desperation. Not at all surprised to see, “well run” Arsenal tagging along, is there any other platform upon which they’re considered big? Absolute garbage on the park for the best part of a decade and more, polishing up their wooden ornaments and claiming them gold. Pathetic. The less said of European stalwarts Spurs the better. Hopefully the league gives them an ultimatum, retract the statement or deduct points with immediate effect. UEFA should weigh in with suspension from their competitions with immediacy. Win it on the field, greedy c***s, you want to be Billy Big B*llocks, then get in the ring when it matters and throw your punches, instead of looking for more facade and fiction than WWE’s Monday Night Raw.

Hate to be bearer of bad news mate but notion any of the domestic FA's or FIFA will oust likes of Real Madrid from La Liga or Messi & Ronaldo from the 2022 World cup is fanciful. The networks that paid for La Liga, PL, Euros & WC rights did so with obvious financial targets..no Ronaldo or Messi or Real Madrid and Man Utd...nope.

Super League is fait accompli.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Coach wrote:It’s been mooted for decades, nothing visionary about the statement. The pandemic, loss of gate receipts and loosening grip on power, has led the ‘not so big’ 6 to desperation. Not at all surprised to see, “well run” Arsenal tagging along, is there any other platform upon which they’re considered big? Absolute garbage on the park for the best part of a decade and more, polishing up their wooden ornaments and claiming them gold. Pathetic. The less said of European stalwarts Spurs the better. Hopefully the league gives them an ultimatum, retract the statement or deduct points with immediate effect. UEFA should weigh in with suspension from their competitions with immediacy. Win it on the field, greedy c***s, you want to be Billy Big B*llocks, then get in the ring when it matters and throw your punches, instead of looking for more facade and fiction than WWE’s Monday Night Raw.
Simply put, it is money driven. Unfortunately global fan base is now where a club makes money. More Madrid fans want to watch them play Arsenal even though Leicester is a better team.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@TG, on the contrary, what the ESL does is potentially threaten the bargaining power of the domestic leagues. In stepping aside and letting this circus run roughshod over their brands, they lose the brand all together. Given the money at hand, will Barcelona play Messi midweek against Cadiz with Juventus on the weekend? The credibility of domestic competition is lost if this comes to fruition. Its pie in the sky and will be met with the lumpiest custard FAs have to offer. Its now or never, a lovely fork in the road. This will get messy, ugly and downright dirty, can only hope for huge point deductions, jettison from UEFA competition and immediate banning of players from FIFA competition. Imagine the Euros, Danny Ings and Vardy uo top, Nathan Redmond playing the Sterling role. Relegate the lot of them.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so this is how assanal wants to play against the big European clubs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Super League
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:so this is how assanal wants to play against the big European clubs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Super League
Arsenal go win Europa,its your yeye Chelsea that need to be in big European football with the worst stadium of any of the big clubs.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

I find the outrage(let's call it that) over the ESL rather disingenuous. Not in any way questioning the passion of fans but i gotta ask what where we expecting?
Yrs back on this forum i(yes me, oh!!) I condemned Usmanov for expressing an interest in buying Arsenal - i actually felt disgust & was self-righteous with it. Years later, i was hoping he showed more determination in buying the club.
I like many vociferously supported Rijkaard & later Pep's Barca in their mission to eliminate the evil we saw Abramovich's Blues as. Where's Pep now?
We all know Mike Ashley has been determined to sell the Toon to the Saudis - we've mainly forgotten Shinawatra's era at ManC. We've collectively looked the other way while 2 nations run money laundering operations at ManC & PSG.
We joke about the accounting Barca & Real frequently present us with - it's obvious the ambition of these 2 clubs & debts of Barca cannot be sorted by Middle class Spain's disposable income.
money laundering schemes, no form of salary cap all lead to old Wild wild West.
Some people are expecting players to make noises - some will but potential payroll boost tougher than steroids. Funky time ahead!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Funniest thing about the Super league is that Arsenal will lose every game, home and away, every season, and still not get relegated. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: They will be the punching bag of the league, like a battered ashawo. :lol: :lol:

You think you have seen Arsenal Fan Tv in turmoil? Just imagine never ever winning a game again. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Every weekend, guaranteed 4-0 loss! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Molue Conductor wrote:
Simply put, it is money driven. Unfortunately global fan base is now where a club makes money. More Madrid fans want to watch them play Arsenal even though Leicester is a better team.
I caan guarantee you that ABSOLUTELY NO MADRID FAN wants to play Arsenal! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys are completely oblivious as to whats happening outside England, You should google what the coach of Norway said about Arsenal and Tottenham today. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
I caan guarantee you that ABSOLUTELY NO MADRID FAN wants to play Arsenal! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys are completely oblivious as to whats happening outside England, You should google what the coach of Norway said about Arsenal and Tottenham today. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Make the failure go siddon for poto poto what coan he haf to say ? the guy that could not make wolves and fc copenhagan progress ? he is now mouthing off :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

shame on assanal, forcing other clubs to join the ESL... all because una football nah mid-table levels
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol:
danfo driver wrote:Funniest thing about the Super league is that Arsenal will lose every game, home and away, every season, and still not get relegated. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: They will be the punching bag of the league, like a battered ashawo. :lol: :lol:

You think you have seen Arsenal Fan Tv in turmoil? Just imagine never ever winning a game again. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Every weekend, guaranteed 4-0 loss! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: Wicked man. You mean they will become the new Sheffield of the big boys
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote::lol:
danfo driver wrote:Funniest thing about the Super league is that Arsenal will lose every game, home and away, every season, and still not get relegated. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: They will be the punching bag of the league, like a battered ashawo. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Wicked man. You mean they will become the new Sheffield of the big boys
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: it would have been a sight to behold! :lol: :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

If not that we have a greedy owner and this is a clown some folks here support him to be owner.SMH
Arsenal should never had support such move,it could have been a dream for us if the other big boys leave to SL,we now stand a chance to compete and win league with likes of Leicester
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bia nwokem mechie onu!

Arsenal would have drawn against Inter, Athletico and AC Milan in London, beat Spurs and gotten a point against Chelsea and Manu all at Emirates stadium. :D

.....Then lose to every other team both home and away
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:

Bia nwokem mechie onu!

Arsenal would have drawn against Inter, Athletico and AC Milan in London, beat Spurs and gotten a point against Chelsea and Manu all at Emirates stadium. :D

.....Then lose to every other team both home and away
This could be the elague beloved even win.
Thank God it has been cancel.....
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So we don withdraw officially from the new league ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Siddonlook11 wrote:So we don withdraw officially from the new league ?
I no even get clu about awa involvement in dis nonsense...
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Blame Emery :rotf: :rotf:
When I used 2 say this was
the worst collection of players
I’m Arsenal history I was shouted down cuz
I supported Emery.
LMAO :lol:

Emiliano we so miss ya.
Where R the noise makers now?
You got your Arsenal back. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:???:
....don't mind him. He's bitter and twisted cause wenger got his p45 a couple of seasons back
...he's also mad cause he backed kroneke instead of usmanov, so he's a bit mad at the moment
I don't recall you ever saying you want your Arsenal back. Surely, not. You are not that stup!d.

Laughing at you cos you told me we will be challenging and winning titles by now. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh! I forget Champions League. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As for gangster Usmanov, I take this Kroenke over him. Besides, Kroenke has spent money of recent, its just that he has been taken for a ride by the likes of Sanhelli, Kia Joorabchian, Mendez and Guardiola (the Agent).

As for Wenger, I was right when I insisted no Manager will come close to what he achieved with the resources he was given at the Emirates era.

We have spent more money since he left on players and wages than he had in his first ten years of the Emirates era, but it is not enough, we are going backwards.

You got your Arsenal back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In light of what has happened over the past 48 hours.....
Fellow gooners, remember this statement and don't accept any flip flopping from you know who :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Blame Emery :rotf: :rotf:
When I used 2 say this was
the worst collection of players
I’m Arsenal history I was shouted down cuz
I supported Emery.
LMAO :lol:

Emiliano we so miss ya.
Where R the noise makers now?
You got your Arsenal back. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:???:
....don't mind him. He's bitter and twisted cause wenger got his p45 a couple of seasons back
...he's also mad cause he backed kroneke instead of usmanov, so he's a bit mad at the moment
I don't recall you ever saying you want your Arsenal back. Surely, not. You are not that stup!d.

Laughing at you cos you told me we will be challenging and winning titles by now. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh! I forget Champions League. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As for gangster Usmanov, I take this Kroenke over him. Besides, Kroenke has spent money of recent, its just that he has been taken for a ride by the likes of Sanhelli, Kia Joorabchian, Mendez and Guardiola (the Agent).

As for Wenger, I was right when I insisted no Manager will come close to what he achieved with the resources he was given at the Emirates era.

We have spent more money since he left on players and wages than he had in his first ten years of the Emirates era, but it is not enough, we are going backwards.

You got your Arsenal back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In light of what has happened over the past 48 hours.....
Fellow gooners, remember this statement and don't accept any flip flopping from you know who :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Given a choice of Usmanov or Kroenke, I will forever take Kroenke over gangster Usmanov. You want someone who can come and buy trophies at Arsenal even if it is blood money. I don't want that rubbish.

I do not want any billionaire owner or Sugar daddy at Arsenal. I have said this for years here. Nothing has changed my position. Indeed the ESL fiasco has proven what I always suspected about these people.

Kroenke has not put a dime into Arsenal and the audited accounts are still expected with regards to how he treats the loans he took out to pay for the club.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.