The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
azuka
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by azuka »

Skylolo wrote:
Robbynice wrote:A team lacking creativity did not register its best creative player for the season. Arsenal is not serious o ja re...smdh
KPOM

This is their Arsenal and they should enjoy it. When they choose to represent the values the great Arsene Wenger left us, then serious fans will come back to back the team again.
KPOM.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Skylolo wrote:
Robbynice wrote:A team lacking creativity did not register its best creative player for the season. Arsenal is not serious o ja re...smdh
KPOM

This is their Arsenal and they should enjoy it. When they choose to represent the values the great Arsene Wenger left us, then serious fans will come back to back the team again.
you are free to support whoever you wish....how's Juve doing these days :D ?
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Guendozi deserves to be thrown on a scrap yard, no dressing room have room for petulant brat who thinks he is more than what he is, no dressing is bothered when such brats are thrown out.

The real divisive now would be the case of Ozil, the longer he stays in the club drawing those huge wages and he does everything in training that is required of him and he is not featured even when it becomes glaring to the team that his services is needed, that is when the coach begins to lose respect with the players. Players hate a spineless coach who cannot fight for the players but always gets a hard on when it comes to breathing down the neck of players.

Ozil will be the nemesis of Arsenal. Pay him off or lift whatever fatwa that was placed on him by the board. Each match that is played screams for Ozil, not saying he is the messiah, but there is no way you can justify having such a player in camp and you are crying for creativity it smack of insanity or stupidity.[/quote]

Hmm - Its a case of cut your nose to spite your face, but hey if Ozil was playing I gurantee you he would be the scapegoat for all the poor performances this team has been putting out and whenever they play well it will be Saka or the next new thing.

Before they come and flame me - Saka is a Baller anyday and will be a baller in or out of Arsenal. What I dont get is the point in registering players that we he was not going to use for sure and players like Saliba and Ozil that could maybe feature were left out .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
KPOM

KPOM.
KPEME :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote:
KPOM.
Azuka, domo Sir! :D

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=295683&start=10488
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
if you were told he will win a trophy 7 months or so after appointment will you believe that?
You guys have not begged me and you want yo win CL? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like I said, Arsenal will NEVER see CL again.
Bro it's going to do you like magic when we qualify this season. Bookmark this page.
Challenge accepted. You never jam!
Dude, our own Arsenal delegation don land Benin.
Thank you bro. Tell am. Power pass power

@Danfo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
No wahala now! several years ago when I placed the curse, Waffiman and Anikutondo were twerking up and down! Now, their eye don clear!

You too, you don begin twerk abi!!? We will speak at the end of the season. Na Kajifu I dey feel sorry for. :lol: :lol:
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote: No wahala now! several years ago when I placed the curse, Waffiman and Anikutondo were twerking up and down! Now, their eye don clear!

You too, you don begin twerk abi!!? We will speak at the end of the season. Na Kajifu I dey feel sorry for. :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you be proper craze person Danfo. Don't worry we will revisit at the end of the season.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo no listen to those guys just pitty us,not looking good for beloved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
KPOM

you are free to support whoever you wish....how's Juve doing these days :D ?
:agree: :clap: I remember some of them were praising Wenger than help to drag the club to the floor until he was forced out.
The other one jealous of Arsenal fan TV that has done more to the community, the football club knows it and its now one of the biggest football fan tv .
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
KPOM.

Is it May yet? :rotf: :rotf: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
KPOM.

leave am....I tell am say we don go Benin, he is here twerking with one yansh because Tammy Abraham is scoring goals...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
KPOM.

leave am....I tell am say we don go Benin, he is here twerking with one yansh because Tammy Abraham is scoring goals...
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
KPOM.

I wanted to give you a chance to repent. But you still dey do strong head. No wahala :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
KPOM.

Uncle, have you heard from your delegation since that day? :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
azuka wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
azuka wrote:
KPOM.

Uncle, have you heard from your delegation since that day? :woot: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This danfo sef !! you get wahala o chai see how short man Arteta is letting you laugh ..ok o enjoy the laugh o till we buy a 10 or re -instate Ozil :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Lol.. Darren Bent says bring back Glass body [Jack W ] on a pay as you play contract ..

Source https://talksport.com/football/793679/j ... -transfer/

What do you guys think ?

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Will be a match made for each other-- mentally weak loser and a mentally weak club.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:Will be a match made for each other-- mentally weak loser and a mentally weak club.

Rubbish.. This is the player [Dominik Szoboszlai ] Arsenal should go get NOW - activate his 25M release clause before Leipzig and Bayern get him. In my opinion better , cheaper and younger than Aouar //Erikssen /Jack Options.

I like release clause business as long as the guy wants to come to Arsenal..although if I be the bobo - I am waiting for Bayern :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2 ... ng-haaland

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Will be a match made for each other-- mentally weak loser and a mentally weak club.

Rubbish.. This is the player [Dominik Szoboszlai ] Arsenal should go get NOW - activate his 25M release clause before Leipzig and Bayern get him. In my opinion better , cheaper and younger than Aouar //Erikssen /Jack Options.

I like release clause business as long as the guy wants to come to Arsenal..although if I be the bobo - I am waiting for Bayern :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2 ... ng-haaland
Na lie! by God's grace Leipzig will do the needful. You guys should certainly go for Eriksen or Jack Wilshire, amen! :D
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The more I watch Nketiah, the worse my opinion of him gets. He is a very frustrating player.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Can replace the Eddie and Nketiah with any other forename and surname from the youth/ressies set up, same result. Mediocre at best. The myth is proving itself to be one of the most absolute lies.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Cito wrote:The more I watch Nketiah, the worse my opinion of him gets. He is a very frustrating player.

thats understating it. There must be another word that captures it better :curse: :curse:

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2 ... ng-haaland[/quote]

Na lie! by God's grace Leipzig will do the needful. You guys should certainly go for Eriksen or Jack Wilshire, amen! :D[/quote]

Danfo abeg now wetin we do you ? That boy at 20 is much better than all the yama yama options we have been linked to plus he is cheap.

Ok can we have him till he is 27 and sell to Bayern ?

...Socrates
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

Cito wrote:The more I watch Nketiah, the worse my opinion of him gets. He is a very frustrating player.
He´s also a Chelsea reject so, no surprise
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Arsenal wants to sell Pepe?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg