The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by Waffiman »

slyk wrote:The main reason some of you are invested in this kid is because of his Nigerian heritage and not solely his footballing ability. Balogun can go wherever he wants and he will not be missed (except maybe in the youth teams). I am waiting to see if any club of Arsenal's stature will sign him and then start him regularly. Let no one (leaky72/anikulapo) come here and try to hang it as an albatross on Mikel's neck. He tried to keep him but the kid wanted out.
Forget Nigerian. Remember how Iwobi was treated by Nigerians who support Arsenal. Balogun has immense promise, it is why he has been offered crazy money for a player who has not done a thing for the senior team. The money is the reason he is leaving, unless things change.

Arsenal have already moved to ensure Kido, the next talent gets a contract. We have Bayern and Dortmund amongst others offering Kido deals, and I think we gave a problem because he has one year left of his deal.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Balo has deleted all Instagram references to Arsenal,
And he didn’t feature in any of the U-23 or senior
games this week. Make of it what you want but the optics
aren’t good. This lad is pretty damn good.
How can the club keep Nketiah over him?
I am really peeved at this development but I must be fair. The club claims they made him a top offer which he turned down.

The rumour is the Agent already has a deal lined up for the kid. He is on a free, the kid has run down his contract hiding behind a long term injury.

No matter what happens now, I have moved on. Even if he signs, I will not be celebrating. Too much water has gone under the bridge.

According to a Pendejo here no one cares about this

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
My bro, I am hearing the kid is torn but the difference in money offered by Arsenal and the competition is so much that there is a problem. This being that it will shatter the wage structure of Academy graduates moving to first team.

But Wenger built the Academy to keep the best, which means saving money by avoiding expensive purchases. Sadly, the Academy is now being plundered because the club is a mess.

We are told teams learnt from losing out on Saka, who was offered less by rival clubs, but far more than Arsenal offered Saka. The difference was not enough to turn the head of Saka and his mum, who told the Agent sign up with Arsenal, or we will.

Folarin loves Arsenal but he is from America, different from Saka who is born and bred London. He has no emotional ties like Saka. Besides, we are not offering the money and his Agent wants him out.

Also, a few Academy products leaving. One of them is Okonkwo. :curse: :curse:

BTW! Others are, Ben Sheaf, Arthur Okonkwo and Joseph Olowu
Chief thanks 4 the home terrace view and knowledge.
It’s well appreciated. And don’t let the trolls who add nothing 2 our forum
discourage ya. Dunno much of Arsenals academy but I’ve seen some uv
this kid Balo & he is clearly cut from a diff cloth.
Arteta just doesn’t help matters.
We will soon lose Martinelli if he isn’t careful.
Same for Saliba and Guendo.
These are top level young guns.
Much as I’m not a Wenger guy he wudda groomed these lads better.
No doubt
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
tolahs wrote:Burnley played midweek vs LCFC while we were resting & we found a way not to be defeated. We ain't making top 10, our ball movement is poor - just can't progress the ball, no quick passes & late subs. Mikel's little league for soccer mums talks a good game but we don't know how to win. We're spending big $ for dude to learn on the job.
This ain't about players, it's about a coach out of his depth.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We need to get rid of some players but Arteta should be coaching a bottom feeder and not Arsenal. We are screwed
Sharrap dia one time Anuofia :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Who the hell let your slave nyash outta immigration prison.

Oloshi you think say i don forget say na you wish make Arsenal no make champions league so them go fire Wenger abi?
Oya how life now :taunt: :taunt:

Anyway how life after prison? Hope dem no force ya nyash to bleed too much :D :D :D

Arteta is a dat dude and anyone who doesnt recognize that its a process is as dumb as you, but thats no revelation :tic: :tic:
Welcome back my friend. You have been surely missed.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:
slyk wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:The most hilarious part of this game was watching Chaka the Lorry trying to chase down Tiely :lol:
Talk about taking a donkey to the Royal Ascot :lol:
Playing next to that stool chair is hazardous to yer career.
Partey keeps breaking down.
So did Santi Carzola.
Dani over compensates and loses his mind.
El Neny runs himself into the ground.
Guendo gets so frustrated and gets run outta town.

Y’all seeing the constant? Blood spot fans and suns himself out on the field
while others runs themselves into the ground while he points, fouls, flops
and strolls around the field.
It’s amazing how daft and bereft of fball knowledge some twerps are.
Ya clearly know those who’ve never set foot on a fball pitch.
Y’all go watch Hojberg 4 the Totts 2 how a player in a similar mould
performs on the field. Diff can’t be any clearer.
The Totts would be lost w’out that lad despite Kane and Son.

That chap is exactly what the lads call a “zero player”.
One whose importance is known only to the spirit world or the delusional :sneaky:
Arrant nonsense as usual. Arguably Arsenal's most consistent performer this season yet you type all that drivel above. Everyone gives you a wide berth here because they know say your head no dey house but I get your time. Said player has played 90mins in the last four games yet to Mr. I-am-the-only-one-that-knows-everything-about-everything he is not good enough.

If you cannot see what all his coaches that consistently play him and most discerning fans see, then the joke is on you Anikulapo. You can use whatever moniker you like but your real life odious personality will manifest over time. Douche bag!

What the Fuuk?

i thought they were kidding. You *kindperson* Omo Ale (Ashewo Pikin)!

I bin think say dem dey joke sef. So your twisted homosexual arse is still looking for my balls in your mouth even after all this time?

Shebi na me una dey blame for trouble and i don leave una yet this omo Ale who should have been aborted in the nearest refuse dump cant still keep my name out of his cum filled mouth.
Listen faggit, i dont know what kind of freaky madness your trashy lineage engages in.
More than likely Incest and bestiality, but that aint my problem.

All im saying is keep my name out ya gaddem cum filled mouth.
You see small pikin and you dey flex for am.
I've cock slapped your twisted reprobate asss so many times you mustve loved it and thats why you are still d#$% hungry and chasing after me.
I dey wait for you, open your gaddem mouth again and mention me again you revolting *kindperson*!

Omo Ale Faggit modafucka!!!

You really should have been aborted.

!diot!
The foul mouthed Anikutondo returns from the pit of hell, with the same mouth he was sent to the pit of hell! Nothing change. smh :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote: My bro, I am hearing the kid is torn but the difference in money offered by Arsenal and the competition is so much that there is a problem. This being that it will shatter the wage structure of Academy graduates moving to first team.

But Wenger built the Academy to keep the best, which means saving money by avoiding expensive purchases. Sadly, the Academy is now being plundered because the club is a mess.

We are told teams learnt from losing out on Saka, who was offered less by rival clubs, but far more than Arsenal offered Saka. The difference was not enough to turn the head of Saka and his mum, who told the Agent sign up with Arsenal, or we will.

Folarin loves Arsenal but he is from America, different from Saka who is born and bred London. He has no emotional ties like Saka. Besides, we are not offering the money and his Agent wants him out.

Also, a few Academy products leaving. One of them is Okonkwo. :curse: :curse:

BTW! Others are, Ben Sheaf, Arthur Okonkwo and Joseph Olowu
Always hearing things :lol: :lol: Eto'o, Ibra, Ronaldo, Okocha etc etc :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Secondly, this is a lie! It has nothing to do with money. The kid knows when a club is going down the drain into relegation. Why would he go down the sewer with Arsenal, when there are better club out there?? All your heros, Henry, Van Persie, Fabregas, Vieira, Nasri, Ashley Cole, etc etc left to look for success! Nothing to do with money.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo can you give your take on Arteta?
What is Arsenal chnaces to get back to be a top team after moving curse?
Who are the players we need ship out?
Which players should we be looking at?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
tolahs wrote:Burnley played midweek vs LCFC while we were resting & we found a way not to be defeated. We ain't making top 10, our ball movement is poor - just can't progress the ball, no quick passes & late subs. Mikel's little league for soccer mums talks a good game but we don't know how to win. We're spending big $ for dude to learn on the job.

We need to get rid of some players but Arteta should be coaching a bottom feeder and not Arsenal. We are screwed

Oloshi you think say i don forget say na you wish make Arsenal no make champions league so them go fire Wenger abi?

Anyway how life after prison? Hope dem no force ya nyash to bleed too much :D :D :D

Arteta is a dat dude and anyone who doesnt recognize that its a process is as dumb as you, but thats no revelation :tic: :tic:
Welcome back my friend. You have been surely missed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:

Hahaha This street hawker has returned with his gutter mouth. Trannikulapo how body now?

You are now riding Arteta's ehia ehn? Anyway its 2021 so go on with your bad sef. Abeg carry your wahala dey go. Useless madman :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Bukayo Saka!
AFC PLAYER OF THE MONTH!
Third in a Row!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
100%Naija wrote:

Hahaha This street hawker has returned with his gutter mouth. Trannikulapo how body now?

You are now riding Arteta's ehia ehn? Anyway its 2021 so go on with your bad sef. Abeg carry your wahala dey go. Useless madman :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the gutter mouth said he was told. All these old men carrying cybereagles gist to their personal lives to gossip. Nigerian men and gossip is like 5&6. :lol:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I dunno what happens to this club
If they fail 2 get past the Greeks .. again.
The pressure is on and I wonder if this group
and the fledgling coach is capable.
Doesn’t help when Sven is already subtly twisting
the knife into the club.
Pressure is really on
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:I dunno what happens to this club
If they fail 2 get past the Greeks .. again.
The pressure is on and I wonder if this group
and the fledgling coach is capable.
Doesn’t help when Sven is already subtly twisting
the knife into the club.
Pressure is really on
Arteta need for win but i dey shake oooh,you dont need any bad result going to the NLD
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Arteta predicts bang bang from Arsenal gang, when it all clicks together. And the “when” is fast approaching.

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta says his Gunners project will explode into life when everything clicks into place.
thebeeb

Arsenal are currently 10th in the Premier League and saw their defence of the FA Cup end with a fourth-round defeat to Southampton in January.

That leaves the Europa League as their only hope of silverware - though Arteta says the future is bright even if they do not end the season with a trophy.

"I think this project is going to go 'bang'," said the Spaniard.

"This is where we are but sometimes it is difficult to see the moment now, but I'm sure [of] where we are going.

"We have created a really strong group, a really strong bond with our players, with our fans, with our staff and that is going to pay big in the future.

"If you are not inside the club every day and know exactly what is going on within the club, the only way to convince anybody is to win."

Arsenal's most recent financial results, released last week, revealed a £47.8m loss, a figure made worse because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The north London club have not played in front of a full capacity Emirates Stadium for more than a year because of government coronavirus restrictions, though a socially-distanced crowd of 2,000 was permitted for two games in December when restrictions were briefly eased in the capital.

Arteta says he does not know whether those losses will impact on his ability to spend in the transfer market this summer, but is aware how important competing in Europe next season is to the club's finances.

"We know the aim always is to be involved in the Champions League but at the moment things are looking difficult but possible, and obviously the financial package that is attached to it for the club at the moment is really, really important," added Arteta, whose side play Olympiakos in the Europa League last-16 first leg on Thursday.

"We have people on loan, people finishing contracts, there is a lot going on the last two transfer windows, the amount of things to be done was probably unprecedented and it will be again in the summer.

"So we are trying to put a plan together to see with the resources we have how much we want to improve, how we're going to do it and at what cost, and that is just so many factors.

"I want a sustainable club. We all want a club that can be run with their own resources. It is great we have the support from our owners.

"We have had that in the summer when it was much needed because of everything that has happened with Covid and what happened at the club in the last three years without the Champions League, and the hit that that took.

"But our responsibility and everything we are planning for the future is for this club to go back to being sustainable on its own and being all the time as strong as possible in every department and the financial department is crucial as well."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

This man benches Pepe again and starts Willian . Ok o.

And starts Xhaka !!

Xhaka is not a machine Arteta .. he is running on fumes and will likely make his usual two blunders today hopefully they are redeemable ones.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

:rotf: :rotf:

The fans don give up o .

fairweather fans we be :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

When you dominate, the goals trend should be feasting. We press high but lay off in our last 40. Don't get it.
We telegraph on passes - thereby missing great runs by forwards - Not trying to be a D&$k - Mikel should've this team better drilled than this. Common - win plenty, then sell me whatever - right now it looks like PR jive.
Just bushman eyetest for me - We need to win big here & don't concede.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Leno is so stupid. He should be let go.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Ceballos again?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Dani Pendejo!!!
Didn’t you learn from Haka In the game prior?
Only El Neny and Partey seem capable of making a simple one time
SQuare pass.

Bloody hell Arsenal!
They are really Going “Bang” out stupid!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Gabriel 1-2
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Can these jokers not mess this up again?
Cruise through and prepare for the NLD
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

How oh how did Auba not score there
El Nennyyyyyy!
3-1!
The Pharaoh let his rocket go!!
Please Arteta start Partey and the Pharoah
on Sunday
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

FT 1-3 Arsenal