The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by tolahs »

Gooner1 wrote:...the moment I knew that Arteta is out of his depth......when he subbed Partey...
Injury!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Arsenal for life in prison
:rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Hi guys,

Nnai Emeribe is on top of the La Liga table.

Good ebening
Uncle Good ebening o! How you dey? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:Look at Leno and Martinez is like day and night.One command his area well the other picking 3 goals from his net.

No player can hold his head up in this game.
They better reduced that 3 goals score line.
Leeds will put us to the sword.
Villa have conceded more goals this season - Martinez was at arsenal some 6yrs or so b4 Leno showed up. We were outplayed all over the pitch - can't put those goals on the GK at all!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Stupid Martteniz after all what we have done for him,he could not allow Partey to score
PARTER-AFTER-PARTEY? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:why are we playing scared at home after beating manure in Manchester ? this is very weird
GOOD EBENING :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:Get Willian out of this game!
WHy? I thought he was the Messiah from the West... London? :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:He need to play Xhaka now and Pepe or else Aston Villa will hit us again. This game is not for Elneny and Willian.
Now the natives are begging for Xhaka :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Ever since the contract renewal, Auba has been somewhat Chamakhian.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Miracle if we get a draw in this game.

Unfair to villa if we win.. they have totally outplayed us end to end
Dont worry about Villa. They are going to waya you giys 3-0 and win :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Hmmm meanwhile Grealish has not showed up yet .

Lawd help us.
The Lawd dont like ugly! and Arsenyansh is uuggglllyyyyy! :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Guys I have one question about Lacazete, can he run with the ball. I mean can he run 10 - 20 metres with the ball? Everytime I see him with the ball he is either turning and blocking or the ball is always dancing palongo in between his legs while he struggles to keep his balance. These were masked by his goal scoring ability, but with the goals dried up, he looks pathetic.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:Guys I have one question about Lacazete, can he run with the ball. I mean can he run 10 - 20 metres with the ball? Everytime I see him with the ball he is either turning and blocking or the ball is always dancing palongo in between his legs while he struggles to keep his balance. These were masked by his goal scoring ability, but with the goals dried up, he looks pathetic.
They have destroyed the guy at Arsenal. Remember the hype when he joined. Kai!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:0-3.

This is all on Arteta...Ozil should be back in that team. Never should Laca be playing or starting again . This is terrible.
Ojafrypanhead! Kedu? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:#ArtetaOut.
How far with Mourinho and Dele Alli? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Don't worry it will soon be January - Xhaka, Kolasinac, Mustafi, Saliba and Ozil will be out. You will get Aouar etc
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:So Partey is injured eh? How long will he be out?
He will be back AFTER the PARTEY :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

danfo driver wrote:
How far with Mourinho and Dele Alli? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dele has been checked into the Hotel Shawifornia, as for the Spent Force, no better time to Ranieri than now. If he fails to make the most of the gift, he only has yesterday’s man-self to blame. Needless to say, at 22/1 at the time of the punt, it’s a couple grand in the kitty if the Washed Up One does it.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

This Danfo is a hoot :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He came and responded to every post ..

Btw someone is here blaming Leno hmmmm ok o...

The person I blame today with no bias at all is Ozil. He should have have played and taken the blame for all this rubbish.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:Guys I have one question about Lacazete, can he run with the ball. I mean can he run 10 - 20 metres with the ball? Everytime I see him with the ball he is either turning and blocking or the ball is always dancing palongo in between his legs while he struggles to keep his balance. These were masked by his goal scoring ability, but with the goals dried up, he looks pathetic.
They have destroyed the guy at Arsenal. Remember the hype when he joined. Kai!!!
They didnt destroy him. he was never good enough. At Lyon, many times he played as a RW. When he was available only Atleti and Arsenal wanted him. He is a good player, but thats it.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Dele has been checked into the Hotel Shawifornia, as for the Spent Force, no better time to Ranieri than now. If he fails to make the most of the gift, he only has yesterday’s man-self to blame. Needless to say, at 22/1 at the time of the punt, it’s a couple grand in the kitty if the Washed Up One does it.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I didnt read your nonsense! Deep your head inside Mourinho's yansh and maybe you wont see Arteta humiliated 3 KONDO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Gooner1 wrote:...the moment I knew that Arteta is out of his depth......when he subbed Partey...
Injury bro.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Pierre Alexis Sanchemeyang? Hopefully not.