The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

100%Naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Remember when your god, Waffiman, danced naked in the village square, talmbout " Willian is going to bring his champion winning experience?" and "Partey after Partey"? You guys all sat around him, legs folded, as you cheered gloriously in excitement.

Your god has misled you over and over and over and over again. From lying about Ibrahimovic, Eto;o, Ronaldo and every single player he claims will come to Arsenal to lying about your club's finances and the ability of the likes of Cech, David Luiz, and WIlian. With hsi antecedents, if you guys open your eyes, you will see that this idol, Waffiman, is a Chelsea fan, who was implanted within your mist to cause confusion! Do away with him! I say! Sacrifice this idol and be free!

The likes of 100%Naija have spat at him and look at how free they look :rotf: The rest of you are still sitting under his table listen to his fabled tales. He has misled you! :oops:
Haha Wafflebagboi and his disciples are beyond pathetic. Those hopeless romantics are the type to take an okpeke out on a date, wine and dine, only to get a handshake at the end of the night...thinking they are gentlemen..meanwhile, shawty is blowing up our phones to come gbensh, plus a well cooked meal. effin losers, tufiakwa :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Where is Robbynice these days sef? Abeg make una help me check him pulse. Hope all is well o.
Robby recently lost his Mom.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

100%Naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Remember when your god, Waffiman, danced naked in the village square, talmbout " Willian is going to bring his champion winning experience?" and "Partey after Partey"? You guys all sat around him, legs folded, as you cheered gloriously in excitement.

Your god has misled you over and over and over and over again. From lying about Ibrahimovic, Eto;o, Ronaldo and every single player he claims will come to Arsenal to lying about your club's finances and the ability of the likes of Cech, David Luiz, and WIlian. With hsi antecedents, if you guys open your eyes, you will see that this idol, Waffiman, is a Chelsea fan, who was implanted within your mist to cause confusion! Do away with him! I say! Sacrifice this idol and be free!

The likes of 100%Naija have spat at him and look at how free they look :rotf: The rest of you are still sitting under his table listen to his fabled tales. He has misled you! :oops:
Haha Wafflebagboi and his disciples are beyond pathetic. Those hopeless romantics are the type to take an okpeke out on a date, wine and dine, only to get a handshake at the end of the night...thinking they are gentlemen..meanwhile, shawty is blowing up our phones to come gbensh, plus a well cooked meal. effin losers, tufiakwa :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Where is Robbynice these days sef? Abeg make una help me check him pulse. Hope all is well o.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... nightmare/

Well I thought it was Arteta’s fault.
Nah must’ve been the China loving Arsenal board’s fault.
Ok it was definitely Unai Emery’s fault.
Or maybe the German FA’s racism.
:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Looks like Mesut train is already going off
the tracks in Turkey.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... nightmare/

the tracks in Turkey.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The English, always hurt when a foreigner tells them to go f*ck themselves!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

the tracks in Turkey.
And it's all Ozil fault. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote:

the tracks in Turkey.
And it's all Ozil fault. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
They were doing better until he got there

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
100%Naija wrote:

Oh my goodness. I think i still have his cell phone. I will reach out to him. Thanks for the info Chief. :sad:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Waffiman wrote:
100%Naija wrote:

You think I am gone so you show up. :lol: :lol:

Your post only serves to demonstrate that you have not progressed one bit. Even some lowlifes that inhabit this place like parasites, have shown some minuscule signs of progress. But you look like a lost cause. :lol: :lol:

Behave yourself or else I will brutalise you again with my words. All I have to do is copy and paste our previous spats, to bring back painful memories. Do be careful, do not awaken a sleeping lion. :taunt:

To be forewarned is to be....
Brutalize who? Look at this hobbit. Waffi do your best you ole fool. I dont *Nice Lady* slap my elders but for you, i'll make an exception. Mumu abeg carry your e-might go somewhere before person slaps sense into you. Mugu.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

100%Naija wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
100%Naija wrote:

You think I am gone so you show up. :lol: :lol:

Your post only serves to demonstrate that you have not progressed one bit. Even some lowlifes that inhabit this place like parasites, have shown some minuscule signs of progress. But you look like a lost cause. :lol: :lol:

Behave yourself or else I will brutalise you again with my words. All I have to do is copy and paste our previous spats, to bring back painful memories. Do be careful, do not awaken a sleeping lion. :taunt:

To be forewarned is to be....
Brutalize who? Look at this hobbit. Waffi do your best you ole fool. I dont *Nice Lady* slap my elders but for you, i'll make an exception. Mumu abeg carry your e-might go somewhere before person slaps sense into you. Mugu.

Brethren,
Please don’t do this.
Clearly there’s some beef that I’m not aware
of but you seem like good dudes unlike some trolls
who exist to roam and annoy from thread to thread.
Please sheathe thy swords.
Thanks.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Arsenal starting XI: Leno, Bellerin, Luiz, Gabriel, Tierney, Ceballos, Xhaka, Saka, Odegaard, Smith Rowe, Aubameyang

Subs: Ryan, Hein, Cedric, Chambers, Mari, Elneny, Partey, Willian, Pepe, Nketiah, Martinelli, Lacazette
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Must Xhaka play every game?
And does he want to break Saka?
Kid needs a break for goodness sakes.
We’ve got Leicester on Sunday!
And the joke of a coach has two goalies on the bench ... Again???
Is he mad???
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Another middle finger response from “our captain”
To the dummies who question his ability and worth
to the team ...
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What a pass Dani?
Saka has 2 drop that in the back of the net.
Now that would have been game over
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

1-1.
Great free kick.
Nothing Leno could do with that
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmmm no mention of the silly needless sticking of leg out by Dani for the freekick in a dangerous position .

The attacker that had to beat Dani and then beat Luiz but Dani makes the job easy for him and fouls Xhaka style !! must have learnt it from Xhaka. so I blame Xhaka. . QED.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:

the tracks in Turkey.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The English, always hurt when a foreigner tells them to go f*ck themselves!
:agree:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Hmmm no mention of the silly needless sticking of leg out by Dani for the freekick in a dangerous position .

The attacker that had to beat Dani and then beat Luiz but Dani makes the job easy for him and fouls Xhaka style !! must have learnt it from Xhaka. so I blame Xhaka. . QED.

It come down to Mikel, no ball pressure at all - we keep backing off the man on ball. With 2 slow central midfielders, it's a dumb philosophy.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

all this rondo drills & we can't pass a quick ball. Mikel's subs are often late - Smith Rowe looks tired & lost. Pepe has been impressive from the left lately - comes down to lack of ball progression - too many back passes.
This team ain't good at closing deals
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Bellerin come on do something laddie.
No thrust, no attacking nous.
Do something
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Thierney is seeing a lot of balls and not one cross has been on the money . Na waya.

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Dani Ceballos :clap: :clap: :clap: completes his horror show. Now we have to score at least twice which at this rate may be a tough climb

I blame Xhaka fully for this.

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Oh dear Dani WTH?
Why son?
What were ya thinking amigo?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

And Arteta brings in Willian smh.
Partey In for Ceballos?
Why ruin the guy?
He is over compensating for the statue next to him, Mikel.