The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2020-21 Seas

Post by Waffiman »

Gooner1 wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Blame Emery :rotf: :rotf:
When I used 2 say this was
the worst collection of players
I’m Arsenal history I was shouted down cuz
I supported Emery.
LMAO :lol:

Emiliano we so miss ya.
Where R the noise makers now?
You got your Arsenal back. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:???:
....don't mind him. He's bitter and twisted cause wenger got his p45 a couple of seasons back
...he's also mad cause he backed kroneke instead of usmanov, so he's a bit mad at the moment
I don't recall you ever saying you want your Arsenal back. Surely, not. You are not that stup!d.

Laughing at you cos you told me we will be challenging and winning titles by now. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh! I forget Champions League. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As for gangster Usmanov, I take this Kroenke over him. Besides, Kroenke has spent money of recent, its just that he has been taken for a ride by the likes of Sanhelli, Kia Joorabchian, Mendez and Guardiola (the Agent).

As for Wenger, I was right when I insisted no Manager will come close to what he achieved with the resources he was given at the Emirates era.

We have spent more money since he left on players and wages than he had in his first ten years of the Emirates era, but it is not enough, we are going backwards.

You got your Arsenal back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I supported Emery.

Emiliano we so miss ya.

....don't mind him. He's bitter and twisted cause wenger got his p45 a couple of seasons back
...he's also mad cause he backed kroneke instead of usmanov, so he's a bit mad at the moment
Bruv I’m totally confused because I don’t understand
who he is directing the mocking at? I got attacked relentlessly
for supporting Emery and repeatedly pointing out that these
Are the worst collection of players ever assembled. But of course,
Twas “good Ebening” this, and “good Ebening” that.
Guess reality has hit ...
My response is ironic mockery. At those who mugus who ignorantly claimed they wanted their Arsenal back. They saw it on social media, not knowing what it means, they came here to expose themselves.

Good ebening. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

BTW! I still back Arteta. Emery for all his attributes just could not handle that dressing room. Arteta has been gangster, maybe at times over doing it, but at least he has not shyed away from confronting the trouble makers.

Laying down the law, and hitting them with fines. Including fining them the maximum two weeks wages. Let us be brutally honest, when players are not winning, they are losing money and they don't like it. Players join Arsenal because they expect to be earning their pay in full, including the top end of winning bonuses. But this is not happening. Players live on their bonuses and a win bonus is not to be sniffed at.

Players blame coaches when they have lost out on one too many bonuses and things become nasty. Right now at Arsenal, they are very nasty. Standards have dropped and it is no secret at least 6 to 7 players in that squad do not rate the coach. But these players should have professional pride and fight for their wages, instead of looking to turn fans on the Manager, so he gets fired.

Besides, do you trust Kroenke to make the right decision? He has no clue. He relied on clueless people like him. Arteta has been his go to guy because he has now fired all those who he put in after Wenger left. He realised he has been had. He is still looking for his £22m that was supposed to be paid to intermediaries for the Pepe deal.

Arteta has the backing of the Owner, who has paid too much money getting rid of people he does not want. He does not want to.oay even more getting rid of Arteta.

I have analysed it. Given the mess we are in, with no money left, who can come in and do better. For me, I see two options, Graham Potter at Brighton and Rafa Benitez.

But Arteta and Kroenke have lived a charmed life so far, going by terrace gossip, I am now convinced the majority of fans now comprise of those who have either turned against him or are now seating on the fence. IMHO, he no longer enjoys the support of the majority.

Things will get very interesting when the fans return.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Hmmm big news that Balo is signing a new
Four year contract to remain with the Arsenal.
Such a talent that lad. Wondering why he wants
to spend his time with a huckster like Mikel Arteta.
The bread distributes must’ve been good. Good luck to the lad.
Between

Balo, Saka, Azeez, Smith Rowe, Azeez, Martinelli, and hopefully Odegaard, we’ve got some great attacking youth but the wrong man to manage them
Please dont waste those kids best years with Arteta.He need to go back to be an asistant or go spend vacation with Wenger and Pep to learn more and man management.If Arsenal leaders dont wake up it might get worst for this club,teams are getting better every game.
Hopefully Arteta can wake up and be a good coach next season take us to the top.
is assanla the new mls? players go there to retire, Willian, cech, Luiz etc
This from a man who supports a club that sold Kevin De Bruyne and Mo Salah. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Hmmm big news that Balo is signing a new
Four year contract to remain with the Arsenal.
Such a talent that lad. Wondering why he wants
to spend his time with a huckster like Mikel Arteta.
The bread distributes must’ve been good. Good luck to the lad.
Between

Balo, Saka, Azeez, Smith Rowe, Azeez, Martinelli, and hopefully Odegaard, we’ve got some great attacking youth but the wrong man to manage them
Please dont waste those kids best years with Arteta.He need to go back to be an asistant or go spend vacation with Wenger and Pep to learn more and man management.If Arsenal leaders dont wake up it might get worst for this club,teams are getting better every game.
Hopefully Arteta can wake up and be a good coach next season take us to the top.
is assanla the new mls? players go there to retire, Willian, cech, Luiz etc
This from a man who supports a club that sold Kevin De Bruyne and Mo Salah. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yeap and replaced them with top quality players, since both players left, Chelsea has won the Europa. EPL, FA cup etc ..even with playing way below par within the last 5 to 6 seasons, Chelsea are still competing in all fronts. However assanal complained about wenger and not spending money, now yall chased wenger away and spent way more money than ever, to sign retirees and 2 over priced ivorian and ghanaian ...but nah academy players saka and rowe dey carry assnal.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I supported Emery.

Emiliano we so miss ya.

I don't recall you ever saying you want your Arsenal back. Surely, not. You are not that stup!d.

Laughing at you cos you told me we will be challenging and winning titles by now. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

As for gangster Usmanov, I take this Kroenke over him. Besides, Kroenke has spent money of recent, its just that he has been taken for a ride by the likes of Sanhelli, Kia Joorabchian, Mendez and Guardiola (the Agent).

As for Wenger, I was right when I insisted no Manager will come close to what he achieved with the resources he was given at the Emirates era.

We have spent more money since he left on players and wages than he had in his first ten years of the Emirates era, but it is not enough, we are going backwards.

I'm calling you out now :D
You are a bare faced LIAR.....trying to justify your own twisted agenda...
Please bring out the thread where I stated that we will be wining titles or in the Champions league
....I have always said that it will be a slow process of rebuilding.....that we need to build like Ath. Madrid/Sevilla
who dominated the Europa league for several years....

I will not respond to your other claims....because you are a twisted old codger, yearning for past glories that will not return during your lifetime...
I'm calling you a LIAR.......stop telling fibs so that you can make yourself to be some all seeing Prophet 'Told-you-so'
support your team...if you don't like it, there's always another team you cam mash potatoes with :rotf: :rotf:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The rebuild will reduce a once upon a time, four bed semi-detached to a 2 bed bungalow. It is finished.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Coach wrote:The rebuild will reduce a once upon a time, four bed semi-detached to a 2 bed bungalow. It is finished.
Arsenal are downsizing due to reduced circumstances :lol:
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gooner1 wrote:
Please bring out the thread where I stated that we will be wining titles or in the Champions league
....I have always said that it will be a slow process of rebuilding.....that we need to build like Ath. Madrid/Sevilla

I will not respond to your other claims....because you are a twisted old codger, yearning for past glories that will not return during your lifetime...
I'm calling you a LIAR.......stop telling fibs so that you can make yourself to be some all seeing Prophet 'Told-you-so'
support your team...if you don't like it, there's always another team you cam mash potatoes with :rotf: :rotf:
kai! see finishing :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: by the way, isnt he in his 70s now?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Borefest !

Team is setup so poorly .

Arteta's excuse will be Thursday and injuries.

Playing the last team on the table and we seem so clueless and uninterested . Na waya.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:

kai! see finishing :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: by the way, isnt he in his 70s now?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What an assist by Ceballos and
what a great team goal by the Arsenal.
Can they hold on this time?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Good team goal - well taken by Laca.

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Lucky again. Arsenal went to sleep on a Sheffield corner. Hmm

...Socrates
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

When is Partey going to come good?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Of course they only notice his errors, but what a half
Dani Ceballos. Sublime assist and an array of great touches
and passes. Martinelli has been electric.
Just needs to dial it down a tad and the goal will come.
The first half hasn’t been kind 2 Saka and Pepe.
Rubbish touches and even worse decision making
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

elerineye wrote:When is Partey going to come good?
Save 4 one poor giveaway he has been good today
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
I supported Emery.

Emiliano we so miss ya.

I'm calling you out now :D

This old codger is as funny as he is wise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got your Arsenal back. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:
elerineye wrote:When is Partey going to come good?
Save 4 one poor giveaway he has been good today
Yep.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

See these daft players trying to dig their own grave.
Partey just gave Xhaka an ear ful for another hospital
Pass up the middle to Laca who was bailed out by a free kick.
What’s up with these dumb blokes playing for this club.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

How does Laca Miss that?
That’s routine finish for any quality striker
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

nice goal by martinelli ...btw thats the pepe we want to see evrytime

...Socrates
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Dani has been brilliant today.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

elerineye wrote:Dani has been brilliant today.
yes he has been, as well laca has led the line well today , he has been able to stich the play together . however na sheffield we dey play

...Socrates