Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 65  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:04 pm 

EBERICHI EZE will be playing for Crystal Palace next season.....can't wait :thumb:

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:47 am 

Gooner1 wrote:
EBERICHI EZE will be playing for Crystal Palace next season.....can't wait :thumb:

I am confused how is this Arsenal related ? Is he and Arsenal loanee ?

...Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:54 am 

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:

I am confused how is this Arsenal related ? Is he and Arsenal loanee ?

An ex Arsenal youth player who is going to play against AFC in the PL........is that related enough?

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:52 am 

I wish yeye pipu can stop linking us to everybody.....Thiago, Coutinho, Partey, Aour. Haba! where do we have that kind of money from?

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:47 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
I wish yeye pipu can stop linking us to everybody.....Thiago, Coutinho, Partey, Aour. Haba! where do we have that kind of money from?

Chief lets just enjoy the news ,we are always link to guys from Eto'o,Ibra,Yaya Ronaldinho etc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:45 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Chief lets just enjoy the news ,we are always link to guys from Eto'o,Ibra,Yaya Ronaldinho etc

let's just exchange Ozil for Messi, das all

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:35 am 

Dem Wan still Martinez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:40 am 

CARLOS CUESTA [JUVE], ANDREAS GEORGSON [BRENTFORD] AND MIGUEL MOLINA [ATLETICO MADRID] HAVE ALL JOINED MIKEL ARTETA’S COACHING STAFF -

Liking the brain trust :clap:

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:16 am 

Which TV channel is USA showing beloved game?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:01 pm 

Aston Villa rumored to have bid 10 MP for Martinez. They are not serious. If Kepa is worth 70 MP. Martinez at 27 is worth no less than 35 MP. A proven home grown Premiership player. What good is a backup GK when the midfield is weak. Arsenal should sell Martinez if we get a good offer.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:24 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
Aston Villa rumored to have bid 10 MP for Martinez. They are not serious. If Kepa is worth 70 MP. Martinez at 27 is worth no less than 35 MP. A proven home grown Premiership player. What good is a backup GK when the midfield is weak. Arsenal should sell Martinez if we get a good offer.

Selling Martinez will be the dumbest thing the club has done. Leno will continue to cost us games playing out from the back...

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:51 pm 

elerineye wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Selling Martinez will be the dumbest thing the club has done. Leno will continue to cost us games playing out from the back...

Leno is a good GK. He has reduced his errors. Better with his feet. What good is a backup GK if your midfield is weak. Arsenal should sell either Leno or Martinez. One of them got to go for the right price, 35 MP at the minimum..

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:37 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
elerineye wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Leno is a good GK. He has reduced his errors. Better with his feet. What good is a backup GK if your midfield is weak. Arsenal should sell either Leno or Martinez. One of them got to go for the right price, 35 MP at the minimum..

El-Neny???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:47 pm 

I believe with just three new top signing and Auba staying we will as good as any top team in Europe and we can go for t he title.
Please give Arteta the players he demand.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:50 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
elerineye wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Dude Leno a poor keeper,nothing wrong to admit it.
You were one of those who were singing Walcott praise here when some of us say OX and Gnary are ahead of him.
Leno should be ship out to bench duty until he display he is better than the guy in stick now

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:56 pm 

What is wrong with t his boys,we should be 3 goals up against this Liverpool team.
This looks like those games we are the better t eam against top team then end up open nyash because of misses

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:01 pm 

Is Sako the most underrated player in the game?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:05 pm 

We need take our lead to half time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:09 pm 

How chances are we going to miss?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:11 pm 

Arsenal should go for the title.We can fight for it.We look good so far with our stars not even available

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:14 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
elerineye wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

If that’s the case, Leno should go...

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:49 pm 

We are missing Dani. No creativity in the middle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:50 pm 

Maitland-Niles stays for me. 100%!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 65  Next