Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:41 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
benteke wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
So the end of this long thread of legal ramblings or miseducation ends with Messi staying and somehow this troublesome danfo being right ??

Hmmm make i no find danfo trouble :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I also notice the law angle debate has somewhat ground to a halt, is it correct to assume Danfo won :rotf:

Interesting though, i will re-read from the start.

But guys i used to have arguments about Messi, he is a quitter, i realised this when he quit Argentina temporarily.
He works well when things are going mostly OK.

I wish this saga had happened when he was younger, when he would have had a fair shot at proving everyone wrong.

He is a great footballer mind you.

This is like the end of the era of Ronaldo and Messi. A very good era, they are the only ones who deserved those top accolades :thumb:

Can we really say who won as Messi choose not to pursue the legal angle implying in his interview he knows he’s in the right and would win but his love for the club wouldn’t allow him drag them through litigation....basically he’d rather just wait another year and get out clean without having to do all that.

If it was a legal challenge he thought he could win he would have pursued.

We definitely can't assume that. Especially if you watched his interview. The thing that hurt him the most in this entire situation is that people labeled him a traitor and a liar etc, and he said he didn't want to compound it by taking the club he loves through a legal spectacle, he just wanted what the Director had promised him, but if he has to go through court to get it, he would rather wait another year than becoming person-non-grata in the city of Barcelona. A city where he's made a home for himself and his family, especially with everything that Barcelona FC had done for him with his rare health condition etc. You have to take the human factor into consideration, these players are not heartless robots, they have feelings and do react to public perception and pressure.

That's all nice sounding but he realized he didn't have much of a case in the end.

Surprised you are engaging one of the dumbest people on CE on this matter. No waste your time. :oops: Dude probably watches law shows on tv and thinks he understand how things work. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:29 pm 

Truth is, choosing to insult someone who didn't insult you simply because of a difference in opinion says more about you than it does the person. But make una carry on sha...However, my point still stands, how can you gloat about being correct about legal details of a case where the legality of it didn't have a chance to be argued in a court of law? This has nothing to do with understanding the contents of the contract, but simple common sense. As we all know, a scare tactic used by big corporations/entities is to say if you don't like it take it to court, and someone might decide not to go to court because they would be involved in a long, expensive, draining, reputation tarnishing legal battle that they might not want to partake in. That does not mean they weren't on the right side of the law just because they weren't willing to go through that long arduous process to prove it. But make una continue sha, danfo on top!!!!! danfo has done it!!!! danfo won the legal battle for Barcelona!!!!! Up CE, we have a legal genius in our midst, I hope you will contribute some of that Barca money to the upkeep of CE! :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:49 pm 

False alarm. Nor be the first end of season drama between Messi/Barca/Revenue Service.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6