Karim Benzema is from the Andromeda Galaxy!!!!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Karim Benzema is from the Andromeda Galaxy!!!!

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Simply out of this world! My word! What a striker!!! Already has a hat trick in 35 minutes against Valladolid. Benzeeeeeemmmaaaaa!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Karim Benzema is from the Andromeda Galaxy!!!!

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:01 pm Simply out of this world! My word! What a striker!!! Already has a hat trick in 35 minutes against Valladolid. Benzeeeeeemmmaaaaa!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:mad:
Why Chineke no wan make France win Wol Cup? If Benz, Ngolo and Pogba were dia, Argies for hia wen. :mad:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:26 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:01 pm Simply out of this world! My word! What a striker!!! Already has a hat trick in 35 minutes against Valladolid. Benzeeeeeemmmaaaaa!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Why Chineke no wan make France win Wol Cup? If Benz, Ngolo and Pogba were dia, Argies for hia wen. :mad:
For real! First e come give dem virus 🦠, then all dis better players way you list no dey available. Then Kolo Muani come miss open net in extra time. Can you imagine if Benz had been on the field in dat final? :woot: It would have been 3-0 France in the 1st half alone! Instead they had to manage with the likes of Dumbele who dumbly gave away a PK that you could see coming from a mile away. :-x

It was preordained for Messi to win the cup on his 5th and probably last try. See all di penarities wey dem dash dem. See wetin kwari Qatar don cause. I just dey take style avoid all di Argies wey I sabi

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:43 pm
ohsee wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:26 pm
For real! First e come give dem virus 🦠, then all dis better players way you list no dey available. Then Kolo Muani come miss open net in extra time. Can you imagine if Benz had been on the field in dat final? :woot: It would have been 3-0 France in the 1st half alone! Instead they had to manage with the likes of Dumbele who dumbly gave away a PK that you could see coming from a mile away. :-x

It was preordained for Messi to win the cup on his 5th and probably last try. See all di penarities wey dem dash dem. See wetin kwari Qatar don cause. I just dey take style avoid all di Argies wey I sabi
Bros m, di tin taya me. :mad:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

hmm dis guy just whacked Barca 3 goals in copa del rey
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:07 pm hmm dis guy just whacked Barca 3 goals in copa del rey
The guy is simply out of this world! :woot: :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!