The Ghanaian squad list for October friendlies.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg
The Ghanaian squad list for October friendlies.

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

Squad list:

Goalkeepers: Richard Ofori (Maritzburg), Richard Ati Zigi (St. Gallen), Razak Abalora (Unattached)

Full Backs: Benson Anang (Zilina FC), Lumor Agbenyenu (Sporting Club), Yakubu Mohammed (Azam FC), Gideon Mensah (Vitoria de Guimaraes)

Centre Backs: Alexander Djiku (Strasbourg), Joseph Aidoo (Celta de Vigo), Nicholas Opoku (Amiens), Kassim Nuhu (Hoffenheim)

Midfielders: Thomas Partey (Atletico Madrid), Emmanuel Lomotey (Amiens), Bernard Mensah (Besiktas), Baba Iddrisu (RCD Mallorca)

Attackers/Wingers: Andre Ayew (Swansea), Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace), John Antwi (Pyramids FC), Eugene Ansah (Hapoel Shmona), Jefferey Schlupp (Crystal Palace), Samuel Owusu (Al Fayha FC), Kamal Deen (Nordsjaelland SC), Mohammed Kudus (Ajax SC).

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePa ... ad-1069534
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Ghanaian squad list for October friendlies.

Post by Damunk »

What happened to the Ghanaweb soccer forum?
In fact what happened to Ghanaweb?
The whole site looks naff, but the discussion forum doesn't even seem to exist any more....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:Squad list:

Goalkeepers: Richard Ofori (Maritzburg), Richard Ati Zigi (St. Gallen), Razak Abalora (Unattached)

Full Backs: Benson Anang (Zilina FC), Lumor Agbenyenu (Sporting Club), Yakubu Mohammed (Azam FC), Gideon Mensah (Vitoria de Guimaraes)

Centre Backs: Alexander Djiku (Strasbourg), Joseph Aidoo (Celta de Vigo), Nicholas Opoku (Amiens), Kassim Nuhu (Hoffenheim)

Midfielders: Thomas Partey (Atletico Madrid), Emmanuel Lomotey (Amiens), Bernard Mensah (Besiktas), Baba Iddrisu (RCD Mallorca)

Attackers/Wingers: Andre Ayew (Swansea), Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace), John Antwi (Pyramids FC), Eugene Ansah (Hapoel Shmona), Jefferey Schlupp (Crystal Palace), Samuel Owusu (Al Fayha FC), Kamal Deen (Nordsjaelland SC), Mohammed Kudus (Ajax SC).

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePa ... ad-1069534

You know they're struggling when they invite a clueless goalie. Bunch of useless players :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: You know they're struggling when they invite a clueless goalie. Bunch of useless players :rotf:
The purpose of friendlies is to try out new things. Something Naija people know nothing about.

Chop your house matta!
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Rawlings wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: You know they're struggling when they invite a clueless goalie. Bunch of useless players :rotf:
The purpose of friendlies is to try out new things. Something Naija people know nothing about.

Chop your house matta!
Btw, who are your playing? Midgetland vs. ??????????
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Damunk wrote:What happened to the Ghanaweb soccer forum?
In fact what happened to Ghanaweb?
The whole site looks naff, but the discussion forum doesn't even seem to exist any more....
:curse: the alatafuo that owns it decided to "shut" it down :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Undertaker wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Chop your house matta!
Mali & Guinea ..in Turkey.

BTW, this is the new Ghana FIRST TEAM lineup these days.
Ready to win the world cup 2022

Richard Ofori (Maritzburg)

Joseph Aidoo (Celta de Vigo), Mohammed Salisu (Southampton), Kassim Nuhu (Hoffenheim), Lumor Agbenyenu (Sporting Club)

Bernard Mensah (Besiktas), Thomas Partey (Atletico Madrid), Mohammed Kudus (Ajax SC), Jefferey Schlupp (Crystal Palace)

Andre Ayew (Swansea), Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace)
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Rawlings wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Chop your house matta!

Joseph Aidoo (Celta de Vigo), Mohammed Salisu (Southampton), Kassim Nuhu (Hoffenheim), Lumor Agbenyenu (Sporting Club)

Bernard Mensah (Besiktas), Thomas Partey (Atletico Madrid), Mohammed Kudus (Ajax SC), Jefferey Schlupp (Crystal Palace)

is this a special Olympics squad? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Chop your house matta!

is this a special Olympics squad? :laugh:
Yes, but they will easily trash SE 4-1
I hear the Naij coach refused a friendly with Ghana and opted for Tunisia
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Man this ghanaian line up is so depressing. Now I see why tfco went on exile. Rawlings I hope you are compliant on your anti depressants. I mean Jordan Ayew is your top striker. Thats beyond pathetic.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

bret- hart wrote:Man this ghanaian line up is so depressing. Now I see why tfco went on exile. Rawlings I hope you are compliant on your anti depressants. I mean Jordan Ayew is your top striker. Thats beyond pathetic.
Your top strikers are Iheanacho & Ighalo
Enough said :laugh:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Rawlings wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Man this ghanaian line up is so depressing. Now I see why tfco went on exile. Rawlings I hope you are compliant on your anti depressants. I mean Jordan Ayew is your top striker. Thats beyond pathetic.

Jordan Ayew wishes he accomplised 1/10th of what Ighalo has done in his time as a Super Eagle. Top scorer at AFCON qualifying and AFCON 2019. one of the top scorers in the 2015 epl season with double digit goals, AFCON medalist etc. Ihenacho was the golden ball winner at U17 level and still has more than enough time do accomplish more things due to his high celing. Jordan Ayew otoh is a waste of space. The only thing his is known for is being Abedi Pele's seed. Useless striker. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

bret- hart wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Jordan Ayew wishes he accomplised 1/10th of what Ighalo has done in his time as a Super Eagle. Top scorer at AFCON qualifying and AFCON 2019. one of the top scorers in the 2015 epl season with double digit goals, AFCON medalist etc. Ihenacho was the golden ball winner at U17 level and still has more than enough time do accomplish more things due to his high celing. Jordan Ayew otoh is a waste of space. The only thing his is known for is being Abedi Pele's seed. Useless striker. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Naija people too dey like HISTORY.
Like Janet Jackson said:
  • What have you done for me lately?
    Ooh ooh ooh yeah
    What have you done for me lately?
    Ooh ooh ooh yeah
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Very very depressing list indeed! Ghana are just lacking talent! He lost me when i saw "Andre Ayew (Swansea), Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace)" as the two strikers up front. Both brothers are useless to the core! I will be shocked if Ghana qualify for WC 2022!
Last edited by Undertaker on Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Undertaker wrote:
Very very depressing list indeed! Ghana are just lacking talent! He lost me when i saw "Andre Ayew (Swansea), Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace)" as the two strikers up front. Both brothers are useless to the core! I will be stocked if Ghana qualify for WC 2022!
Oga, why did the Naija coach refuse a friendly with Ghana
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Ghana to play Qatar as replacement for cancelled Equatorial Guinea friendly
The Black Stars of Ghana will play the senior national team of 2022 World Cup host Qatar in a friendly next month.

The two countries will square off in a friendly encounter on Monday, October 12 in the Turkish city of Antalya.

The Ghana Football Association were quick to arrange the friendly after fellow African side Equatorial Guinea bowed out of a friendly meeting due to travelling restrictions.

The Black Stars will also engage Mali, three days before their meeting with the Asian giants.

The two countries will use the friendly to prepare for their respective international competitions in November.

Ghana have an Africa Cup of Nations double header against Sudan in November and these two matches in Turkey, would be useful for Coach C.K. Akonnor who has yet to play a game since his appointment in January this year.

Ghana top Group F with 6 points following victories against South Africa in Cape Coast and Sao Tome and Principe in November 2019.

https://ghanasoccernet.com/ghana-to-pla ... um=twitter
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Photos of Puma Black Stars away jersey

Image Image
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:evil: "We Ghanaians are tired of these kente based designs!! :lol:
Rawlings wrote:Photos of Puma Black Stars away jersey

Image Image
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Senator WIRES wrote::evil: "We Ghanaians are tired of these kente based designs!! :lol:
Naija man,
mind your own business
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Arsenal midfielder Partey joins Ghana camp as 19 men train on Wednesday

The 27-year-old has touched base at the Black Stars camp ahead of upcoming games against Mali and Qatar
New Arsenal signing Thomas Partey was among the new faces in Ghana's camp as the four-time African champions trained on Wednesday ahead of Friday's international friendly against Mali.

The 27-year-old has touched base at the Black Stars camp ahead of upcoming games against Mali and Qatar
New Arsenal signing Thomas Partey was among the new faces in Ghana's camp as the four-time African champions trained on Wednesday ahead of Friday's international friendly against Mali.

The 27-year-old's arrival, together with Hoffenheim defender Kassim Nuhu Adams, France-born Strasbourg centre-back Alexander Djiku, Besiktas midfielder Bernard Mensah, Joseph Aidoo of Spanish club Celta Vigo and England-born Tarique Fosu, took the Ghana camp number to 19.

Lawrence Ati-Zigi, Razak Abalora, Benson Anang, Kamaldeen Suleymana, Andre Ayew, Jordan Ayew, Nicholas Opoku, Emmanuel Lomotey, Eugene Ansah, Baba Iddrisu, Gideon Mensah, Samuel Owusu, Yakubu Mohammed were the 13 players to have participated in the first training exercise on Tuesday.

Brentford winger Fosu, who is chasing his first Ghana cap, Ankaragucu attacker Joseph Paintsil and Trabzonspor striker Caleb Ekuban complete CK Akonnor's 23-man squad for the upcoming games as late replacements for goalkeeper Richard Ofori Antwi, left-back Lumor Agbenyenu and Egypt-based Pyramids striker John Antwi, who were forced to withdraw from the team due to visa-related challenges.

Ajax attacking midfielder Mohammed Kudus is not expected to travel for the games following the club's decision against releasing all four of their African players invited for international duty because of possible quarantine requirements on their return to the Netherlands.

Noussair Mazraoui and Zakaria Labyad will also consequently miss Morocco's games against Senegal and Congo DR while Lassina Traore will be unavailable for Burkina Faso's matches against Congo DR and Madagascar.

It is also currently not clear if Crystal Palace midfielder Jeffrey Schlupp will be joining up with the Ghana squad after picking up an injury during club training two weeks ago.

Unconfirmed reports say France-born and Bordeaux right-back Enock Kwateng has been invited as a replacement for Schlupp following the former’s supposed Fifa ratification of his nationality switch application.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Rawlings wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
Very very depressing list indeed! Ghana are just lacking talent! He lost me when i saw "Andre Ayew (Swansea), Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace)" as the two strikers up front. Both brothers are useless to the core! I will be stocked if Ghana qualify for WC 2022!
Oga, why did the Naija coach refuse a friendly with Ghana
The same reason they refused a friendly with Djibouti, duh? :roll:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They should excuse Partey from camp. Maybe time for International retirement.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

ohenhen1 wrote:They should excuse Partey from camp. Maybe time for International retirement.
Staff Sargent ohenhen1,
Mak una stop this bad belle