Man City 2-5 Leicester

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man City 2-5 Leicester

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:
oloye wrote:That stupid tuke tuke football is so dated and predictable, so boring and ineffective, even City players are bored.

If he plans to keep playing that useless tiki toko rubbish this season, then more humiliation awaits.

The problem with coaches and their systems, especially the one that won them something is that they struggle to evolve and they also tend to forget that their system worked chiefly thanks to the right personnel.

I have watched the fluidity in the city play become so mechanical, ponderous and boring. I mean no one is gonna tell me that Fodden is gonna do what Silva did, nor will anyone tell me that guy that partners Brasilian at the base of the midfield is anywhere near Yaya Toure. As for the defence the less said the better.
Good points about evolution of tactics.

The players on this team though are pedestrian bearing in mind the money they have spent acquiring them. I mean how on earth was Kyle Walker ever considered a Pep player?

Some decisions on the pitch were a head scratcher. I know they will recover but Pep's mystic has a deep #$%^ considering the investment.
Blame the coach not the player,Walker is not a bad defender,who is Pep type player playing that same position?