BREAKING NEWS.... SAKA CALLED UP BY ENGLAND!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: BREAKING NEWS.... SAKA CALLED UP BY ENGLAND!

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I am surprised that the call up of an English player to the England national team is permitted in Eagles NEST.
If I had posted the call up of a Ghanaian player (with naija blood) to the Ghana national team in Eagles NEST, you will all be calling for my EXECUTION (by firing squad)
We're still calling for it without you posting such. :laugh:
:rotf: Murderers!!!
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:I am surprised that the call up of an English player to the England national team is permitted in Eagles NEST.
This is slightly different. It is news about him rejecting Nigeria. In a few days it will leave the front page. Future Saka threads will go to World Football.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

aruako1 wrote:
This is slightly different. It is news about him rejecting Nigeria. In a few days it will leave the front page. Future Saka threads will go to World Football.
Oga, the new FIFA proposed rule means Naija still has a chance to get him
https://www.si.com/soccer/2020/08/19/fi ... allegiance

My interpretation:
  • ....until a player appears in a World Cup or continental tournament (European Championships, Copa America, Gold Cup, AFCON, etc.), they would be able to make their switch. Further, if a player makes a switch but does not appear for their new federation, they have the option to switch back. This means that players are not cap-tied by playing in qualifying matches, nor by merely filling out the paperwork to switch. They have to actually appear in a World Cup or AFCON match.

My point: Future Saka threads should stay here or we will revolt :-)
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Rawlings wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

My interpretation:
  • ....until a player appears in a World Cup or continental tournament (European Championships, Copa America, Gold Cup, AFCON, etc.), they would be able to make their switch. Further, if a player makes a switch but does not appear for their new federation, they have the option to switch back. This means that players are not cap-tied by playing in qualifying matches, nor by merely filling out the paperwork to switch. They have to actually appear in a World Cup or AFCON match.

That is what being a clown gets you...nobody takes you serious...
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:mods please move to world football forum
I agree with you, Pokey24
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:It's an insult to our intelligence to call this "Breaking news". Its breaking about it? Sakamoto been an England player all his life. The fact that they call him for their top team is breaking news? Gtfoh! :roll:
What did you expect? To reap where you didn't sow?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

aruako1 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

My interpretation:

The clown has facts, while you don't
what does that make you? Dotard?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Rawlings wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

My interpretation:

The clown has facts, while you don't
what does that make you? Dotard?
Keep on clowning. I'll ignore you now
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rawlings wrote:
If I had posted the call up of a Ghanaian player (with naija blood) to the Ghana national team in Eagles NEST, you will all be calling for my EXECUTION (by firing squad)
When you are executed, will the world end???!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

DIMKA76 wrote:It's a missed opportunity for Naija. He is a real talent. He got fast tracked because he never declared his real intentions openly.
How do you miss an opportunity you never had? That's like saying Beyonce marrying Jay Z is a missed opportunity for. Pa Jane, or someone getting a job is a missed opportunity for Kongi.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

danfo driver wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
When you are executed, will the world end???!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
CE will declare a week of mourning.
The Site will be down for a month as a sign of respect.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Saka is news only on CE pages; a total disrespect to our more loyal players
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
THIS IS FALSE. Where does it say that he rejected Nigeria? Are you making things up? The story said he was called up for England and he accepted. WHere does it mention Nigeria? You are a moderator and have to hold yourself to a high standard, Not only have you told a bold faced lie, you have done so to make sure you skirt the rules. What a shame.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rawlings wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
CE will declare a week of mourning.
The Site will be down for a month as a sign of respect.
Sure, the site will be down for a month. Will the world end??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
THIS IS FALSE. Where does it say that he rejected Nigeria? Are you making things up? The story said he was called up for England and he accepted. WHere does it mention Nigeria? You are a moderator and have to hold yourself to a high standard, Not only have you told a bold faced lie, you have done so to make sure you skirt the rules. What a shame.
He accepted England and rejected Nigeria. Was Nigeria not interested in him? Did he accept Nigeria? If you feel that I have got the rules wrong go and complain. You certainly know the complaints procedure :D :D :D
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Rawlings wrote:

Abeg go sit down. Hunter dey look for animal for bush to shoot, na lizard first run.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Igugu wrote:
Rawlings wrote:

Abeg go sit down. Hunter dey look for animal for bush to shoot, na lizard first run.
How is this not animal abuse.:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote:
He accepted England and rejected Nigeria. Was Nigeria not interested in him? Did he accept Nigeria?
Again this is false. Nigeria did not invite him. How would he have rejected Nigeria? Was an offer made to him by Nigeria?
If you feel that I have got the rules wrong go and complain. You certainly know the complaints procedure :D :D :D
I complain when its necessary and as you remember the last time, I took you to task and humiliated you.

What I do want you to see though is to look at your post and feel ashamed of who you are and who you have become. The funny part of life is that you are probably one of those Nigerians who cry and cry because of oppressive and "i dont care" actions of the government. However, you are no different. Look at your attitude? For a moderator position of a website? :lol: and you are unagreeable, arrogant and a very poor leader with zero empathy? Just imagine if you had real authority? A governor? or President? Just imagine who you will become? You think you are doing me? :lol: :lol: LOL bro, you are doing yourself!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
He accepted England and rejected Nigeria. Was Nigeria not interested in him? Did he accept Nigeria?
Again this is false. Nigeria did not invite him. How would he have rejected Nigeria? Was an offer made to him by Nigeria?
If you feel that I have got the rules wrong go and complain. You certainly know the complaints procedure :D :D :D
I complain when its necessary and as you remember the last time, I took you to task and humiliated you.

What I do want you to see though is to look at your post and feel ashamed of who you are and who you have become. The funny part of life is that you are probably one of those Nigerians who cry and cry because of oppressive and "i dont care" actions of the government. However, you are no different. Look at your attitude? For a moderator position of a website? :lol: and you are unagreeable, arrogant and a very poor leader with zero empathy? Just imagine if you had real authority? A governor? or President? Just imagine who you will become? You think you are doing me? :lol: :lol: LOL bro, you are doing yourself!
Nigeria wanted Bukayo Saka and made overtures to him. He rejected Nigeria. Feel free to disagree. All I have done is to respond when you have asked questions. The abuse has come from you (your standard position when one does not agree with you). I won't lose sleep over your thoughts or actions.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

aruako1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

Nigeria wanted Bukayo Saka and made overtures to him. He rejected Nigeria. Feel free to disagree. All I have done is to respond when you have asked questions. The abuse has come from you (your standard position when one does not agree with you). I won't lose sleep over your thoughts or actions.
He was already an England youth player,he wasn’t going to just play in the next game for Nigeria was he?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Nigeria wanted Bukayo Saka and made overtures to him. He rejected Nigeria.
Prove it! Show me the audio tapes and the pictures of the "overtures." I dont want to see owngoal links of someone speculating. Enough is enough! This website used to be so amazing with real factual discussions. Now, people just throw their opinions around and call it fact. Show proof that Nigeria spoke to him. Show proof that Nigeria listed him on our team or invited him and he rejected it.

Let me give you an example. Jordan Ibe REJECTED Nigeria. We know this because we saw pictures of Oliseh at Melwood. Oliseh came out and told us he spoke to him and the boy said "leave me jor!" That was the type of info we used to rely on here, on cybereagles. Not 'dem sey! dem sey!"
Feel free to disagree. All I have done is to respond when you have asked questions. The abuse has come from you (your standard position when one does not agree with you). I won't lose sleep over your thoughts or actions.
You shouldnt. Instead, you should lose sleep by looking at yourself and judging yourself. Have you ever wondered to yourself how you will be with true power? I am only advising you, out of respect. The most important quality in a leader is empathy! No matter how much of a cvvvnt the people you serve are, you must maintain empathy and a certain standard! I am NOT a moderator, you are! I do NOT have to hold any level of high standard, you do! If I became a moderator today (and I have zero plans to ever become one, and the admins have zero plans to ever make the offer), you think I will do 99% of the things I do now? Bro, leadership is a HUGE burden! HUUUUGEEE! And once you accept that burden, you immediately become a servant. You are serving the people and not the other way around. You become an example for others and you lead, rather than rule. I know you are absolutely better than what you showed yesterday.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote:

What are you talking about?
He has 'rejected' Nigeria. Simple.
Does he have to write a 'Letter of Rejection' on Facebook for you to recognise that?

He has been a 'person of interest' to Nigerian football for a while now and it is perfectly reasonable to discuss his matter at length here as has been done.

Eagles Nest asks you to "discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here."
It doesn't limit you to discussing only Eagles-eligible players, otherwise we wouldn't be chatting about the Real Madrid Academy or Nike or even your good friend Tunde Adlakun for that matter.

You don't need to be so anal about these things.
Jeez.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1 wrote: Nigeria wanted Bukayo Saka and made overtures to him. He rejected Nigeria.
Prove it! Show me the audio tapes and the pictures of the "overtures." I dont want to see owngoal links of someone speculating. Enough is enough! This website used to be so amazing with real factual discussions. Now, people just throw their opinions around and call it fact. Show proof that Nigeria spoke to him. Show proof that Nigeria listed him on our team or invited him and he rejected it.

Let me give you an example. Jordan Ibe REJECTED Nigeria. We know this because we saw pictures of Oliseh at Melwood. Oliseh came out and told us he spoke to him and the boy said "leave me jor!" That was the type of info we used to rely on here, on cybereagles. Not 'dem sey! dem sey!"
Feel free to disagree. All I have done is to respond when you have asked questions. The abuse has come from you (your standard position when one does not agree with you). I won't lose sleep over your thoughts or actions.
You shouldnt. Instead, you should lose sleep by looking at yourself and judging yourself. Have you ever wondered to yourself how you will be with true power? I am only advising you, out of respect. The most important quality in a leader is empathy! No matter how much of a cvvvnt the people you serve are, you must maintain empathy and a certain standard! I am NOT a moderator, you are! I do NOT have to hold any level of high standard, you do! If I became a moderator today (and I have zero plans to ever become one, and the admins have zero plans to ever make the offer), you think I will do 99% of the things I do now? Bro, leadership is a HUGE burden! HUUUUGEEE! And once you accept that burden, you immediately become a servant. You are serving the people and not the other way around. You become an example for others and you lead, rather than rule. I know you are absolutely better than what you showed yesterday.
:clap:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI