The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:15 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:22 am 

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Let me get this straight, ......you are celebrating that France takes your most valuable resource, the people, gives them some training, and then claims the best of them as theirs?

Former FIFA president, Sepp Blatter pointed out this point many times yet, here we are in 2020 with a thread on CE sceaming allez France! :shock: :shock:

What did the black man do to deserve this...?

You moron. Those are Frenchmen, not Africans. So now you agree with racists that black people can't be French? Thunda faya you dia one time!

How many top goalies has your useless sh!thole country trained? The sh!thole that you ran away from as soon as you could?

Exacrtly my point.
OMG! They get angry and even hurl insults.... :lol: :lol:

Allez les bleu!! Allez les BBB!

Do you know that in 1840 France declared everyone born on Senegalese soil a French citizen?
Why do you think they did that?
That is jiust one example.

Yet here you are getting emotional, ... angry and insulting people. The next step is violence.
This is insanity of the highest order!
Get help!

"When I run after what I think I want, My days are a furnace of distress and anxiety; If I sit in my own place of patience, What I need flows to me, And without any pain. From this I understand that What I want also wants me, Is looking for me And attracting me; When it cannot attract me anymore to go to it, It has to come to me. There is a great secret in this for anyone who can grasp it."- Jalal-al-Din Rumi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:33 pm 

Kabalega wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Let me get this straight, ......you are celebrating that France takes your most valuable resource, the people, gives them some training, and then claims the best of them as theirs?

Former FIFA president, Sepp Blatter pointed out this point many times yet, here we are in 2020 with a thread on CE sceaming allez France! :shock: :shock:

What did the black man do to deserve this...?

You moron. Those are Frenchmen, not Africans. So now you agree with racists that black people can't be French? Thunda faya you dia one time!

How many top goalies has your useless sh!thole country trained? The sh!thole that you ran away from as soon as you could?

Exacrtly my point.
OMG! They get angry and even hurl insults.... :lol: :lol:

Allez les bleu!! Allez les BBB!

Do you know that in 1840 France declared everyone born on Senegalese soil a French citizen?
Why do you think they did that?
That is jiust one example.

Yet here you are getting emotional, ... angry and insulting people. The next step is violence.
This is insanity of the highest order!
Get help!

To ensure them easy access to the most flavorful, buttery baguettes?

Le gardien est top

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:15 am 

Chelsea new GK is not playing for France. I hear he is going to play for Senegal and was called up before pulling out with a thigh injury.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:12 am 

ohenhen1 wrote:
Chelsea new GK is not playing for France. I hear he is going to play for Senegal and was called up before pulling out with a thigh injury.

Like he's done for the past two years.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

kalani JR wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

he has eight caps?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:50 pm 

ohenhen1 wrote:
Nigeria can recruit foreign born players easily because of our constitution. Any one that has Nigerian roots or any links to Nigeria can easily become a citizen. Will just need to get a passport. Even if the link is through a grandparent. It doesn't matter if you were born outside the country. While the UK have stringent rules and have historic racist policies. Maybe that is why the UK is struggling to convince foriegn born Nigerians to play for them. France have more involved role with their former colonies. UK is hated by most of their former colonies because of the level of looting they did and they are not as involved with their former colonies.

Guy its the same thing all over the world. If your grandparent is from a certain country, you are entitled to citizenship of that country even if you were born in another solar system.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 pm 

King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

he has eight caps?

*Aussie Accent* Fascinating. The rare species of Idiotus Africanus and its wild American cousin Idiotus Americanus interacting. Its amazing how these rare species can communicate in the 1st place! Definitely need more time to research these animals more and collect data. Stay tuned.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:25 pm 
Site Admin

bret- hart wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

he has eight caps?

*Aussie Accent* Fascinating. The rare species of Idiotus Africanus and its wild American cousin Idiotus Americanus interacting. Its amazing how these rare species can communicate in the 1st place! Definitely need more time to research these animals more and collect data. Stay tuned.

old, washed, thot, life is too short to be so angry.

look on the bright side there will be a fellow black woman as vice-president even though you are older than her hopefully it will inspire you to better yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:46 pm 

King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

he has eight caps?

Not everyone can be a legend like Boubacar Barry.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:46 pm 

bret- hart wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

he has eight caps?

Heat suck.