Barcelona vs. Real Madrid 1-3 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barcelona vs. Real Madrid 1-3 FT

Post by danfo driver »

When i warned them, they didnt listen
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Mazi Ronnie Koeman surely facing furlough in the coming weeks, days, hours.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Mazi Ronnie Koeman surely facing furlough in the coming weeks, days, hours.
Ogbuefi Ar-tu-tor would have been furloughed long time ago if Arsenal was not a useless club with loser mentality.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:When i warned them, they didnt listen
Same way you didn't listen when I said signing Griezmann over Joao Felix was a bad move.

Guess that makes y'all even.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:When i warned them, they didnt listen
Same way you didn't listen when I said signing Griezmann over Joao Felix was a bad move.

Guess that makes y'all even.
Yeye messer, you are back. Welcome. :D

yes, I am even with Barcelona over what is happening to Barcelona, which has zero impact in my life. Yes. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As has often been said by many, "when it comes to coaches, Danfo can tell you which chick will grow up to become a cockerel." :D

I warned them. now they are crying.