Bukayo Saka

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
aykwes8
Egg
Egg
Bukayo Saka

Post by aykwes8 »

This boy plays like a seasoned 27 year old professional and he is barely 20. I can't imagine what it would be like when he reaches his peak. Such an incredible talent and confidence
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bukayo Saka

Post by Cristao II »

Dont raise hopes too high - the English league is full of such. Wait till 4 years from now to see if he is the real thing. So many rise and few remain after 4 years of hype.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:Dont raise hopes too high - the English league is full of such. Wait till 4 years from now to see if he is the real thing. So many rise and few remain after 4 years of hype.
Bro the boy is doing fantastic so far dragging Arsenal on his own from relegation to Mid table.Nothing about hype without him Arsenal would be like 17 in the table.
Last edited by kajifu on Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56543022

For people like Damunk et al still holding a slither of hope... :D

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford and Arsenal winger Bukayo Saka have been ruled out of England's upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Albania and Poland.

Both players missed Thursday's 5-0 win against San Marino at Wembley.

Rashford, 23, joined up with Gareth Southgate's squad despite carrying a foot injury and will return to United after further assessment.

Saka, 19, had not linked up with the group because of a hamstring injury.

Three Lions boss Southgate had been hopeful the pair would be fit to be involved but it has been decided they will not be fit enough to feature in this round of international fixtures.

England travel to Tirana to face Albania in their next Group I qualifier on Sunday (17:00 BST) before hosting Poland at Wembley on Wednesday (19:45 BST).
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

DIMKA76 wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56543022

For people like Damunk et al still holding a slither of hope... :D

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford and Arsenal winger Bukayo Saka have been ruled out of England's upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Albania and Poland.

Both players missed Thursday's 5-0 win against San Marino at Wembley.

Rashford, 23, joined up with Gareth Southgate's squad despite carrying a foot injury and will return to United after further assessment.

Saka, 19, had not linked up with the group because of a hamstring injury.

Three Lions boss Southgate had been hopeful the pair would be fit to be involved but it has been decided they will not be fit enough to feature in this round of international fixtures.

England travel to Tirana to face Albania in their next Group I qualifier on Sunday (17:00 BST) before hosting Poland at Wembley on Wednesday (19:45 BST).
"Hope" on Saka and Rashford? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That boat sailed a long time ago.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Mods, would you maintain the rules and move this post? Saka is not a Nigerian footballer❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

My bad, I thought I was on the Eagles Nest :mrgreen: ❗️

Cheers.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:My bad, I thought I was on the Eagles Nest :mrgreen: ❗️

Cheers.
Tony the boosu killer..see vexation. :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!