Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Ghanaweb
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=303256
Page 1 of 1

Author:  munie [ Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Ghanaweb

Is Ghanaweb soccer forum still active? If yes, can someone post their link here? Thanks.

Author:  100%Naija [ Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

Ehn :shock: You want us to take panadol for your headache? lol my fren gerrara here mehn, shirrrrtttt! :rotf:

Author:  munie [ Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

I am serious. I miss that site but can't seem to find any link that will take me there. Any help?

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

Where is Kraw- Krawlings these day?

Author:  Kabalega [ Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

munie wrote:
Is Ghanaweb soccer forum still active? If yes, can someone post their link here? Thanks.


Ask the Ghana Black stars. Their misfortune exacerbated the site's demise. :)

BTW, Ghanaweb was routinely hacked.
If you ever find it, go there at your own risk.

Author:  Aswani [ Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

Where did all the Ghana folk on this site suddenly disappear to anyway?

Author:  Senator WIRES [ Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

Ghanaweb Soccer forum died about 2 years ago :? :? :taunt:

Author:  munie [ Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

I didn't know it was shut down. Thanks folks.

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

munie wrote:
I didn't know it was shut down. Thanks folks.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Author:  Eaglezbeak [ Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

It’s was over before it started!

Author:  furiously frank [ Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

Eaglezbeak wrote:
It’s was over before it started!


No wonder Krawlings spend majority of his time on this board, regaling us with stories how Ghanaweb started before Cybereagles. Hear them talk about their national team winning stuff, you will think it is recent history, not knowing that they are all during Nkrumah days

Author:  paj [ Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQGBin2TBgQ
..My Fondest GW Memory :smile:

Author:  Molue Conductor [ Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

paj wrote:


i no go lie, i was smiling that day. We for no hear word on CE if that went in.

Author:  1naija [ Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

Ghanaweb banned me permanently the very first week I joined the forum. :rotf:

Author:  100%Naija [ Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

1naija wrote:
Ghanaweb banned me permanently the very first week I joined the forum. :rotf:
I masked myself as a Ghanaian for most of my time there and will then start insulting "us" Ghanaians while fighting that some know it all character and deciiva.

They eventually caught on...and rained all sorts of insult on me... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bret-hart would show up and relentlessly punish them. I'll politely tell him to stop hating on Ghanaians while agreeing with everything he said... talk about trolling on 1000 trillion level :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  Molue Conductor [ Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

100%Naija wrote:
1naija wrote:
Ghanaweb banned me permanently the very first week I joined the forum. :rotf:
I masked myself as a Ghanaian for most of my time there and will then start insulting "us" Ghanaians while fighting that some know it all character and deciiva.

They eventually caught on...and rained all sorts of insult on me... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bret-hart would show up and relentlessly punish them. I'll politely tell him to stop hating on Ghanaians while agreeing with everything he said... talk about trolling on 1000 trillion level :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

didn't know we had an intelligence department that deployed secret agents :rotf:

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ghanaweb

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/