Analyzing Solskjaer...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Analyzing Solskjaer...

Post by YemiBrazil »

Can our football experts explain or decode what's going on with this manager?

PE teacher?
Tactician?
Man manager?
Motivational speaker?

Me I don taya, you never know what to expect on matchday even if Man United is playing Edokpolor Grammar School or Bayern Munich.
Last edited by YemiBrazil on Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Analyzing Solskjaer...

Post by Bigpokey24 »

back to back top 4 finish, with trash players like maguire..bobo try...all una Chelsea haters don pick race, only to show up when katakata burst. Especially that villager wanajo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

YemiBrazil wrote:Can our football experts explain or decode what's going on with this manager?

PE teacher?
Tactician?
Man manager?
Motivational speaker?

Me I don taya, you never know what to expect on matchday even if Man United is playing Edokpolor Grammar School or Bayern Munich.
An enigma.

Zero consistency.
Man manager - seems to be OK at that, the whole squad seems happy except for Van De Beek.
Tactics - seems most comfortable counter attacking and using high press against a lot of big teams but really struggles to get the team working well if the so called big tteam scores first.

Sometimes his team can look like amateurs and then other times they will surprise you with a good performance :biggrin:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

YemiBrazil wrote:Can our football experts explain or decode what's going on with this manager?

PE teacher?
Tactician?
Man manager?
Motivational speaker?

He is a man manager. Man U has players who decide when to show up.

He has successfully get them to show up for the big games and reduce the impact of the prima donnas in the team.

kudos to him but doubt Man United will win any trophy with him any time soon. There is just that extra to win trophies and perform consistently at the top level.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”