Refree passed out during CIV vs Ethiopia match

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oyek
Egg
Egg
Refree passed out during CIV vs Ethiopia match

Post by oyek »

If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Refree passed out during CIV vs Ethiopia match

Post by Tobi17 »

Dehydration, hope he's ok
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Hope he is fine.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

I saw the game...
I think he will be alright.

It happened around the 83d minute, and they spent about 10 minutes figuring out who would replace him (the 4th official could not because he is Ivorian). They then settled on the decision that one of the assistants (linesmen) would replace him, and the fourth official become an assistant, despite whatever reservations the Ethiopians may have.

The replacement ref then picked up the ball walked to the center circle and blew the game OVER (disregarding the remaining 7 or so minutes)! :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Gotti wrote:I saw the game...

It happened around the 83d minute, and they spent about 10 minutes figuring out who would replace him (the 4th official could not because he is Ivorian). They then settled on the decision that one of the assistants (linesmen) would replace him, and the fourth official become an assistant, despite whatever reservations the Ethiopians may have.

The replacement ref then picked up the ball walked to the center circle and blew the game OVER (disregarding the remaining 7 or so minutes)! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...poor on CAF for not foreseeing such incident occurring. Should have had 4 neutral officials, abi dem dey save money?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Robbynice wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I saw the game as well.
I am happy