Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:00 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 23027
Location: Cyberspace
3-2 to PSG so far. This game is faya!!!! :woot: :woot:

_________________


Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ. A conundrum, I tell ya.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 31938
Bayern really missed a finisher. Just saw stats. 31 shots on goal for Bayern yet only 2 goals.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:25 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 31384
watching this and SMH at LFC...

Just not anywhere near this level with the missing players...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 23027
Location: Cyberspace
Cristao II wrote:
Bayern really missed a finisher. Just saw stats. 31 shots on goal for Bayern yet only 2 goals.


I would give credit more to the PSG defense. Those high balls into the box that Bayern normally uses to terrorize teams, were rendered null and void today. :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________


Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ. A conundrum, I tell ya.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 17779
Pochettino must be thanking God that he left that cursed team that almost ruined his career.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 90134
Location: Earth
Bayern had over 30 shots and some how lost this match

_________________
SuperEagles
© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:26 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 40490
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Bayern really missed a finisher. Just saw stats. 31 shots on goal for Bayern yet only 2 goals.


I would give credit more to the PSG defense. Those high balls into the box that Bayern normally uses to terrorize teams, were rendered null and void today. :clap: :clap: :clap:


ONE player was missing from the Bayern line up!

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 23027
Location: Cyberspace
wanaj0 wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Bayern really missed a finisher. Just saw stats. 31 shots on goal for Bayern yet only 2 goals.


I would give credit more to the PSG defense. Those high balls into the box that Bayern normally uses to terrorize teams, were rendered null and void today. :clap: :clap: :clap:


ONE player was missing from the Bayern line up!


THREE :mrgreen: were missing for PSG (Verratti, Paredes and Florenzi). It would have been even more of a flogging.

_________________


Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ. A conundrum, I tell ya.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:10 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 31384
Scipio Africanus wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Bayern really missed a finisher. Just saw stats. 31 shots on goal for Bayern yet only 2 goals.


I would give credit more to the PSG defense. Those high balls into the box that Bayern normally uses to terrorize teams, were rendered null and void today. :clap: :clap: :clap:


ONE player was missing from the Bayern line up!


THREE :mrgreen: were missing for PSG (Verratti, Paredes and Florenzi). It would have been even more of a flogging.




May I refer you two very limited gentlemen to a scene in Harlem Nights and Eddie Murphey: "Its not how many you shoot, but WHO you shoot"!!!

While PSG may have had better control deep in MF with Verratti, on the SPECIFIC evidence of last night's game, its clear what the most decisive absence was, and its not even close...

BTW, both Florenzi and Paredes are not starters for PSG but part of the rotation...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 23027
Location: Cyberspace
txj wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Bayern really missed a finisher. Just saw stats. 31 shots on goal for Bayern yet only 2 goals.


I would give credit more to the PSG defense. Those high balls into the box that Bayern normally uses to terrorize teams, were rendered null and void today. :clap: :clap: :clap:


ONE player was missing from the Bayern line up!


THREE :mrgreen: were missing for PSG (Verratti, Paredes and Florenzi). It would have been even more of a flogging.




May I refer you two very limited gentlemen to a scene in Harlem Nights and Eddie Murphey: "Its not how many you shoot, but WHO you shoot"!!!

While PSG may have had better control deep in MF with Verratti, on the SPECIFIC evidence of last night's game, its clear what the most decisive absence was, and its not even close...

BTW, both Florenzi and Paredes are not starters for PSG but part of the rotation...


The same Lewandowski that scored against PSG last time Bayern met them in the champions league? That Lewandowski? :rotf: :rotf:

_________________


Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ. A conundrum, I tell ya.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:26 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 31384
Scipio Africanus wrote:
txj wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Bayern really missed a finisher. Just saw stats. 31 shots on goal for Bayern yet only 2 goals.


I would give credit more to the PSG defense. Those high balls into the box that Bayern normally uses to terrorize teams, were rendered null and void today. :clap: :clap: :clap:


ONE player was missing from the Bayern line up!


THREE :mrgreen: were missing for PSG (Verratti, Paredes and Florenzi). It would have been even more of a flogging.




May I refer you two very limited gentlemen to a scene in Harlem Nights and Eddie Murphey: "Its not how many you shoot, but WHO you shoot"!!!

While PSG may have had better control deep in MF with Verratti, on the SPECIFIC evidence of last night's game, its clear what the most decisive absence was, and its not even close...

BTW, both Florenzi and Paredes are not starters for PSG but part of the rotation...


The same Lewandowski that scored against PSG last time Bayern met them in the champions league? That Lewandowski? :rotf: :rotf:


Yes bro.

That same one that has scored 35 goals this season and 34 before then...

The same one whose movement, aside the goals scored, opens up space for Mueller, Coman, Gnabry, Sane, etc...

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm
Posts: 7783
danfo driver wrote:
Pochettino must be thanking God that he left that cursed team that almost ruined his career.


He took that 'cursed team' all the way to a UCL Finals game. He might just repeat that feat again with PSG if they can withstand the upcoming onslaught coming next week.

Not to shabby.

_________________
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 15784
Location: Here
Bayern's shots were straight at the goalkeeper.

_________________
"When I run after what I think I want, My days are a furnace of distress and anxiety; If I sit in my own place of patience, What I need flows to me, And without any pain. From this I understand that What I want also wants me, Is looking for me And attracting me; When it cannot attract me anymore to go to it, It has to come to me. There is a great secret in this for anyone who can grasp it."- Jalal-al-Din Rumi


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40777
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Kabalega wrote:
Bayern's shots were straight at the goalkeeper.


With Lewan there the score line could have been much different, there were too many tame shots...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 23027
Location: Cyberspace
maceo4 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Bayern's shots were straight at the goalkeeper.


With Lewan there the score line could have been much different, there were too many tame shots...


Una dey treat dis Lewa like the next coming of ... Mbappe :mrgreen: . He ain't do shiiiii at the WC.

_________________


Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ. A conundrum, I tell ya.



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:45 pm
Posts: 12
Unbelievable!
Beautiful!!!
Very difficult for Bayern to pass the round.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:57 am
Posts: 32544
Location: Not Here
maceo4 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Bayern's shots were straight at the goalkeeper.


With Lewan there the score line could have been much different, there were too many tame shots...

They missed Gnabry as well

_________________
_________________
Oyibo na Oyibo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 39104
Molue Conductor wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Bayern's shots were straight at the goalkeeper.


With Lewan there the score line could have been much different, there were too many tame shots...

They missed Gnabry as well

That is the key guy not Lewan,Lewan replacement score 2 goals in the tied,wecan not guarantee he would have score.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 40777
Location: Land of the Terrapins
kajifu wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Bayern's shots were straight at the goalkeeper.


With Lewan there the score line could have been much different, there were too many tame shots...

They missed Gnabry as well

That is the key guy not Lewan,Lewan replacement score 2 goals in the tied,wecan not guarantee he would have score.


We can’t guarantee Bayern’s leading goal scorer and top in Europe would have scored but you can guarantee Gnabry would have done what???

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Its a Goal, nanijoe, txj and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group