[Euro 2020] Denmark 1 v Belgium 2

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
[Euro 2020] Denmark 1 v Belgium 2

Post by ohsee »

E be like say Belgium came to this match thinking it would be an easy victory, and they were feeling sorry for the Danes. E clear dem. Why did Martinez replace Boyata who did not put a foot wrong in the match with Russia? Maybe he was thinking, black guy replaces black guy, same difference. Well, not. Deneyer dash Denmark goal straight away. :lol: And Denmark is outplaying Belgium. Lukaku has barely touched the ball (though he is coming more into the game.) Martinez better bring on The Genius DeBruyner in the second half.
Last edited by ohsee on Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: [Euro 2020] Belgium v Denmark 0:1

Post by theDunamis »

Max respect to Kevin De Bruyne not just for his well known masterclass football but also for his masterclass humanity in the muted celebration in honor of Christian Eriksen.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

theDunamis wrote:Max respect to Kevin De Bruyne not just for his well known masterclass football but also for his masterclass humanity in the muted celebration in honor of Christian Eriksen.
Agreed! Once De Bruyne come on, egwu weh change a. Belgium that was having difficulty finding passage through the Danish defence began to do it more and more. Lukaku remains a beast though. In the first half, he was isolated, but with the entrance of De Bruyne and the older Hazard, he was no longer surrounded by four defenders, and could now play. He was rightly selected MOM.

Another outstanding game. Kudos to Denmark for coming out to play and putting the fear of God into Belgium in the first half. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

ohsee wrote:Agreed! Once De Bruyne come on, egwu weh change a. Belgium that was having difficulty finding passage through the Danish defence began to do it more and more. Lukaku remains a beast though. In the first half, he was isolated, but with the entrance of De Bruyne and the older Hazard, he was no longer surrounded by four defenders, and could now play. He was rightly selected MOM.
I really love this new Lukaku. He is playing soccer like a seasoned baller that knows every inch of the field and where and how to have impact both on and off the ball.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [Euro 2020] Denmark 1 v Belgium 2

Post by AreaDaddy »

The combinations between Lukaku and De Bruyne for the two goals were sublime. The Belgian defence looked a bit suspect though
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

I thought world class keepers don't concede on their near post, so what happened to Schmeichel? Or maybe is only when a Naija keeper concedes on near post that it is considered a crime.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

lacidi wrote:I thought world class keepers don't concede on their near post, so what happened to Schmeichel? Or maybe is only when a Naija keeper concedes on near post that it is considered a crime.
You are mistaking the son for the father. The son is not world class.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Chris Brown and the Tanzanian guy balled for Denmark today. That said all i want is a rematch with those fuuking Danes after what they did to us in 1998. :curse: :curse: :curse: :veryangry:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

lacidi wrote:I thought world class keepers don't concede on their near post, so what happened to Schmeichel? Or maybe is only when a Naija keeper concedes on near post that it is considered a crime.
Go and ask 1Naija, I immediately thought of his 9 out of 10 keeper statement :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Belgium a lucky team to win this game
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

kajifu wrote:Belgium a lucky team to win this game
Chief, luck no reach for this one o. Once De Bruyne and Hazard came on, the Belgium win was a done deal.