Oga France OUT on Pens 5-4 vs Switzerland - EURO 2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Oga France OUT on Pens 5-4 vs Switzerland - EURO 2020

Post by benteke »

Kabalega wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:11 am France lost! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I hate to say it but….,,.
I told you so!

I didn’t rate that team. Maybe now people will learn to look at the footie on the green grass instead of skin color or listening to “expert” pundits. :lol: :rotf:
Did you tell us when France won the World Cup. :biggrin:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

benteke wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:48 am
wanaj0 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:55 am
The French 'team 'is not a 'GOOD TEAM' . That's exactly why they are going home! Stars don't necessarily make a good team.

Watch how the Swiss team BATTLED!
Come on now, OK we know they lost on penalties and everyone will now come with hindsight comments, but this same team was good enough to win World Cup not too long ago.

They were a good team then and are still a good team now.

Credit to the Swiss.
Winning the world cup may be part of the root cause of the current problem. They think they dont need to apply 'effort' again. They lost to a 'team' with less talent !
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

The two world cup finalists knocked out in one night, Euro footy is tough :)
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

benteke wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:49 am
Kabalega wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:11 am France lost! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I hate to say it but….,,.
I told you so!

I didn’t rate that team. Maybe now people will learn to look at the footie on the green grass instead of skin color or listening to “expert” pundits. :lol: :rotf:
Did you tell us when France won the World Cup. :biggrin:
I don't remember, ...... what year was it again? :sneaky:
It feels like it was so long ago.... :taunt:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Oga France 3 vs Switzerland 3 - EURO 2020

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:54 pm
ohsee wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:47 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:29 pm Won't be surprised if Mbappe misses his...
:scared: :scared:
Nna Skip, I don ax you bifor for lotto numbers, you no gree. Those Type 4 Civ bobos must be giving you inside infos into the future. Kai! What a horrible tournament Mbappe has had.
Oga, no be me predict am o, but the Type 4 ...entities have something to say about Jamni versus Ingran. 8-) I dey beg dem to help me wit lotto, but dem no gree :mad:
:D
Tell maceo to stop plagiarizing your avatar. :lol: In my excitement--anybody wey say na old age, I go gi am betta cyberslap. :lol: --I did not look proproly. :biggrin:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Time for Zizou to take over the French team. Deschamps no be coach.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Arise, Sir Garethian Southern Gate, Knight of the realm.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohsee wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:23 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:29 pm Won't be surprised if Mbappe misses his...
Nna Skip, I don ax you bifor for lotto numbers, you no gree. Those Type 4 Civ bobos must be giving you inside infos into the future. Kai! What a horrible tournament Mbappe has had.
Oga, no be me predict am o, but the Type 4 ...entities have something to say about Jamni versus Ingran. 8-) I dey beg dem to help me wit lotto, but dem no gree :mad:
Tell maceo to stop plagiarizing your avatar. :lol: In my excitement--anybody wey say na old age, I go gi am betta cyberslap. :lol: --I did not look proproly. :biggrin:
Nah me put am first o, I go sue am for plagiarism :winking: :biggrin:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:09 pm
ohsee wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:23 pm
Nah me put am first o, I go sue am for plagiarism :winking: :biggrin:
Na correct lie you just nack dia :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

:lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^In fairness, Kante did well. France were let down, not least by their arrogance, but by the madness of Deschamps. Why switch to a back three an if that was deemed a necessity, why a two man-midfield with Paul Pogba? It has never and will never work.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Fighting in the French camp. What is new?

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:38 pm Fighting in the French camp. What is new?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Reminds me of kiddie soccer in Canada. :lol: My son used to play sweeper, and if he got beat and the other team scored, the muttered insults--and threats--from parents, and the refusal to talk to you--the parent--after the game was something to behold. :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Yes, Mbappe was pathetic and offered the produce of man Neymaring too much, but much and more of the blame rests at the feet of Monsieur. Tactical euthanasia at the hands of Msr Deschamps, the inquest should culminate in no less than the guillotine and free reign for the crows to do away with the carcass. Too many blunders.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:12 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:38 pm Fighting in the French camp. What is new?

Reminds me of kiddie soccer in Canada. :lol: My son used to play sweeper, and if he got beat and the other team scored, the muttered insults--and threats--from parents, and the refusal to talk to you--the parent--after the game was something to behold. :rotf:
Chei!!! Oyibo "adults" can be a petty lot. I cannot imagine our parents beefing with other adults over something as trivial as kid sports. Chei!! again!!

Worrahell is wrong with people??! :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:25 pm

Chei!!! Oyibo "adults" can be a petty lot. I cannot imagine our parents beefing with other adults over something as trivial as kid sports. Chei!! again!!

Chief, a beeg, beeg book can be written about the shameful behaviour of parents in Canada in all types of junior league sports. But worrahell is wrong with Rabiot's mum? Who be Rabiot anyway? The mother of an inconsequential nonentity on the French national team abusing the parents of of the indispensable stars of the team? I don't want to sound like the usual culprits, but is there a race issue here? :mad: Why does the mother of a nobody on the team feel she has the right to insult the parent of a bona fide national hero just because he did not play well in a particular game?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohsee wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:30 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:25 pm

Chief, a beeg, beeg book can be written about the shameful behaviour of parents in Canada in all types of junior league sports. But worrahell is wrong with Rabiot's mum? Who be Rabiot anyway? The mother of an inconsequential nonentity on the French national team abusing the parents of of the indispensable stars of the team? I don't want to sound like the usual culprits, but is there a race issue here? :mad: Why does the mother of a nobody on the team feel she has the right to insult the parent of a bona fide national hero just because he did not play well in a particular game?
I would be surprised if there was not a race issue. The whole "entitlement" thing. How can an immigrant be doing better than us shons of di shoil? How can?!? :woot: :woot:

We give Italy a lot of stick for anti-black attitudes. France is not much better than Italy in that regard.

Wha choo looking at?!