COPA 2021 [FINAL] BRZ 0 v 1 ARG

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: COPA 2021 [FINAL] BRZ v ARG

Post by Its a Goal »

Just like that 45 minutes is up.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: COPA 2021 [FINAL] BRZ 0 v 1 ARG

Post by truetalk »

In case anyone wants to watch USA vs Nigeria basketball live, the youtube link is on the other sports D'Tigers thread
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

This is Brazil? No it is not. It must be Bolivia or Peru wearing the golden shirt. What a useless team. Brazil is about to become a third rate football nation the way the great Hungarians became terrible at football. What a shame. Someone needs to slap Neymar, and not just sit him on the bench, send him home to watch the game from his living room. Focking irriot. :mad:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

my uncle actually likes football
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso bags a yellow for a rash challenge on Neymar.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Richalison scores but ruled offside. Let's what VAR will say but he sure looked offside.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Richarlinson with another opportunity restore parity and fluffs his lines.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

These Brazilians are not just not it. They are not playing to the standard that we know they are capable of.

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

So Leo Mezzi go win cup with Argentina eh? Kai!!!

Meanwhile Argies flopping like fishes out of water. Damn!

Wha choo looking at?!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is looking so oh as Brazil doesn't look like they have an answer.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Brazil appeal for a pen but ref no gree.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That should have been a pen though as the Brazilian was fell trying to go for the ball.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is all going down now.

joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Poor Neymar.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So close for Brazil.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Messi wasted the golden opportunity to close the match but he lost his nerve in the process. Will that come back to bite him?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Freekick to Brazil in front of Argentina's 18.

joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Useless Messi. This is no Eibar.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is all but done. I don't see Brazil finding a goal with 5 mins of injury time.

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Messi wan win a senior cup so bad :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

joplass wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:43 am Useless Messi. This is no Eibar.
I tire o
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Stupid Brazil and most the crap crop of players donning the famous Golden jersey.

eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

So rigged in favour of Argentina.