Will a South American country ever win the WC again?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Will a South American country ever win the WC again?

Post by ohsee »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:01 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:58 pm A list of European teams that can credibly knock Brazil out of the WC, any day, any time

France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
Belgium
Spain

Maybe

Croatia
Denmark
England
This could also be a list of European teams that Brazil can beat easily; any day, any time❗️

Cheers.
:huh: Harrow! The last time Brazil beat France in a competitive game was in 1958. When the Brazilians hear that they will meet France in a competition, they sh1t their shorts. :rotf:
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:52 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:40 pm I highly doubt Brazil will make it past the quarter finals(that's their new level) in the next WC, but we'll circle back to this topic next year.
in the last 6 or 7 World cups, which country has performed better than Brazil other than France or Germany? 2018(Q-final) 2014( Semis) 2010( q-final) 2006( q-final) 2002( winners) 1998( finalist) 1994(winners) last 7 WCs : 2 tiles, 1 final, 1 semi, and 3 q-finals
As long as UEFA Countries have the numbers at the WC they will always have the advantage.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

ohsee wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:50 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:01 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:58 pm A list of European teams that can credibly knock Brazil out of the WC, any day, any time

France
Germany
Italy
Netherlands
Belgium
Spain

Maybe

Croatia
Denmark
England
This could also be a list of European teams that Brazil can beat easily; any day, any time❗️

Cheers.
:huh: Harrow! The last time Brazil beat France in a competitive game was in 1958. When the Brazilians hear that they will meet France in a competition, they sh1t their shorts. :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Zidane in that 98 final must still be giving them nightmares, I was so sure that Brazil was going to win.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

yes
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Guv007 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:23 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:40 pm I highly doubt Brazil will make it past the quarter finals(that's their new level) in the next WC, but we'll circle back to this topic next year.
in the last 6 or 7 World cups, which country has performed better than Brazil other than France or Germany? 2018(Q-final) 2014( Semis) 2010( q-final) 2006( q-final) 2002( winners) 1998( finalist) 1994(winners) last 7 WCs : 2 tiles, 1 final, 1 semi, and 3 q-finals
As long as UEFA Countries have the numbers at the WC they will always have the advantage.
If every central american and carribean country was in the World Cup would they have the advantage?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Football is cyclical. Right now the Europeans are dominating. South America will be back.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

kalani JR wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:58 pm
If every central american and carribean country was in the World Cup would they have the advantage?
NO, all Central American and Caribbean countries are bottom teams in comparison bar Mexico as Like for like, UEFA has more Countries with quality leagues than South America. Brazil and Argentina are the 2 top teams in South America while in Europe that have Germany, Spain, France and Italy and then the second tier countries would give any of the South America Countries a good hard game when they meet and this is where the number of Countries favour them.
Red Dwarf - Legion

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Next year its coming to mother land,an African countries will win it.No one believe when Ekpe said Leicester will win it .An African team will make history.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Brazil vs Argentina today Copa final who is going to win it?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

From watching the two tournaments, the Europeans are well ahead
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

txj wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:17 pm From watching the two tournaments, the Europeans are well ahead
When I think of the last decade, europeans teams like France, Spain have improved. Even Germany is more diverse and stronger. I have seen no improvements in South America, though. But I did not watch the Copa America.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:02 pm Football is cyclical. Right now the Europeans are dominating. South America will be back.
I do not think so. England has improved, they no longer play kick and rush. France, Spain too. Where are the inprovements in South America?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

camex wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:34 pm
txj wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:17 pm From watching the two tournaments, the Europeans are well ahead
When I think of the last decade, europeans teams like France, Spain have improved. Even Germany is more diverse and stronger. I have seen no improvements in South America, though. But I did not watch the Copa America.
Serious signs of improvement in Argentina , but Brazil is still the top team.

But lots of young players coming through in SA from this Copa.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Brazil v Italy 2022 final
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

These Euro teams are overrated. Brazil and Argentina will win it again soon. Even Colombia can win. f we had a good coach not that senle old man **** Nigeria would beat most of these Euro teams. Dont forget also that the World Cup is designed for them to win. 32 teams 16 alone from Europe. WTF.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:50 am These Euro teams are overrated. Brazil and Argentina will win it again soon. Even Colombia can win. f we had a good coach not that senle old man **** Nigeria would beat most of these Euro teams. Dont forget also that the World Cup is designed for them to win. 32 teams 16 alone from Europe. WTF.
When did you last watch Colombia?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kalani JR wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:40 am
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:50 am These Euro teams are overrated. Brazil and Argentina will win it again soon. Even Colombia can win. f we had a good coach not that senle old man **** Nigeria would beat most of these Euro teams. Dont forget also that the World Cup is designed for them to win. 32 teams 16 alone from Europe. WTF.
exactly, that thot just likes to run her mouth.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

They were 3rd in Copa America dumb dumb.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:55 am
Dumb and Dumber

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:18 am
Dumb and Dumber
you have been the dumbest poster for 20 years... the old adage 'i didn't get this old by being a fool' does not apply to you.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:42 am
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:18 am
Dumb and Dumber
you have been the dumbest poster for 20 years... the old adage 'i didn't get this old by being a fool' does not apply to you.
Everything i have said here has come to pass B!!tch Futcha. Cant say the same about you. :laugh:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:58 pm
Yes they will, when they constantly meet each other in the knockout rounds. Give Africa16 spots at the WC and see how many times we make the finals. In fact place 2 African teams in a worldcup group and see how many make it to round 2 or q finals. The more reps you have the better the chances of winning the worldcup. Brazil and Argentina have done so well winning 7 worldcups .
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:55 am
Actually Colombia finished 3rd in Copa America
SuperEagles