98% of Naija pipul are rooting for England!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
98% of Naija pipul are rooting for England!

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

We know you.. :taunt:
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 98% of Naija pipul are rooting for England!

Post by ohenhen1 »

Italia Italia Italia Italia italia
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

Man like Bukayo Saka
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

not true. there may be larger number of Nigerians supporting England, due to Saka et al. Compare to previous English teams, this current team is not by any stretch of imagination lilly white, hence the support from the colonies..
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bukayo will receive a Chieftaincy title if our son wins it for the Queen :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Bukayo should be playing for Nigeria not England. It is not coming home.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:23 am Bukayo should be playing for Nigeria not England. It is not coming home.
He seems to be enjoying his time playing for the "crown". He is a particularly talented player!
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

furiously frank wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:13 am not true. there may be larger number of Nigerians supporting England, due to Saka et al. Compare to previous English teams, this current team is not by any stretch of imagination lilly white, hence the support from the colonies..
FF,
England has been late to the party, and this explains why they have not won any trophies since 1966! They could have ended the drought by fielding more players tied to their former colonies. Instead, they stuck on fielding a home-grown team. France realized this in 1998 and capitalized on it to win again in 2018! Before that Portugal tried it with just Eusebio in 1966 and it nearly got them to the finals of the W.C (watch the old videos and you will see that Eusebio was better than Pele hisself!)
As for today's match between England and Denmark, I am surprised you don't know the scandal of 1998 world cup that gave African football a black eye. :taunt: :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i actually do not like Bukayo when it comes to football , an African , especially a hard face looking boy like bukayo who spat on the Nigerian flag because he chose england...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:10 am i actually do not like Bukayo when it comes to football , an African , especially a hard face looking boy like bukayo who spat on the Nigerian flag because he chose england...
. :rotf: :rotf:
I thought it was just me :thumbs: He is hard to look at oh :rotf:

Wonder what his parents look like

Cue some fool telling me he is richer than me :rotf:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:59 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:23 am Bukayo should be playing for Nigeria not England. It is not coming home.
He seems to be enjoying his time playing for the "crown". He is a particularly talented player!
Ndugu the boy is good but let's not hyoe him. For his age there is nothing special about him at all. It's just he is an arsenal and England player where he stands out :rotf:

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:12 pm We know you.. :taunt:
Please name them.
We need tohsee them. :sneaky: :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Comrade Machel wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:57 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:10 am i actually do not like Bukayo when it comes to football , an African , especially a hard face looking boy like bukayo who spat on the Nigerian flag because he chose england...

He has a strong face only a parent would love. :taunt: Why would you want to see his pipul? But to be fair, I only found out yesterday that he has never been to Naija to begin with. I hope he is as humble as that French midfielder from Mali.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:11 pm

He has a strong face only a parent would love. :taunt: Why would you want to see his pipul? But to be fair, I only found out yesterday that he has never been to Naija to begin with. I hope he is as humble as that French midfielder from Mali.
and yes he has been to Nigeria on vacation quite a few times, I went to college with his dad back in the late 80s and went university with him, we lived together in Greenford up to 1997, spoke to his dad a few days ago, yes he looks very much like his dad
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Semi-Finals of the WC, Final of the Euros. Iwobi?

Bukayo has made the right choice.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

marko wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:08 pm

and yes he has been to Nigeria on vacation quite a few times, I went to college with his dad back in the late 80s and went university with him, we lived together in Greenford up to 1997, spoke to his dad a few days ago, yes he looks very much like his dad
Marko!!!! :taunt:
Last edited by Kako on Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

:rotf: :rotf:
You got be humble in such cases :D

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:lol: :lol: If you guys don't take time now, I will use the search engine to dig up your pictures. I know they are here on this site somewhere. :mrgreen:

Now apologize to the Honorable Bukayo Saka MBE, or I will start my search right now :twisted:

Wha choo looking at?!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:35 pm

:lol: :lol: If you guys don't take time now, I will use the search engine to dig up your pictures. I know they are here on this site somewhere. :mrgreen:

Now apologize to the Honorable Bukayo Saka MBE, or I will start my search right now :twisted:

:rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am not yabbing his looks, however it is clear to say his facial features shows he is from Oduduwa.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:49 am I am not yabbing his looks, however it is clear to say his facial features shows he is from Oduduwa.
:rotf:
Which part of naija is that

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eh? Marko? :shock: :shock: :shock:
When did you sneak back in?
Does your shrink know you’ve escaped? :D

Welcome back sha, hope you’ve recovered.
But please take am easy. We were really worried about you.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Damunk wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:56 am

Eh? Marko? :shock: :shock: :shock:
When did you sneak back in?
Does your shrink know you’ve escaped? :D

Welcome back sha, hope you’ve recovered.
But please take am easy. We were really worried about you.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
took time out from the CE madness and i thoroughly enjoyed not having to argue with you people, there is nothing to recover from anyway, what you been watching for the past 6 months is a huge show, anyways am not going to scare people anymore
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko