[Euro 2020- Final] - Italia vincere (Champions!)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: [Euro 2020- Final] - Italia vincere (Champions!)

Post by Sleaky72 »

“ My hope for black people is we get out of this mentality of who loves us more. Here were make excuses for the more dehumanizing experience of black people in Italy vs England because of football preference. What proportion of black Italians are part of their middle class compared to black English in England? This is not even a debate, atleast for the unbiased.”

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... efeat.html

The human trash on the internet have already started their campaign of hate … hope some good can come out of this
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:42 am https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... efeat.html

The human trash on the internet have already started their campaign of hate … hope some good can come out of this
They go finish them well well.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [Euro 2020-The Grand Final] - Ingran 1 Italia 1

Post by balo »

balo wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:12 pmSee Gianlluca Vialli.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:45 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:42 am https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... efeat.html

They go finish them well well.

:???:
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:34 am “ My hope for black people is we get out of this mentality of who loves us more. Here were make excuses for the more dehumanizing experience of black people in Italy vs England because of football preference. What proportion of black Italians are part of their middle class compared to black English in England? This is not even a debate, atleast for the unbiased.”

That's not a very strong argument sir. Compared to Britain there are very few black people in Italy

For me apart from Ethiopia, Italy generally has no history of pillaging and colonising Africa unlike the English. Ironically that's why we have so many Africans in the UK. Generally the more active you were as a colonial power the more immigrants you generally have. Germany being an exception
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

green4life wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:39 am
felarey wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:23 am
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:19 am
charlie wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:12 am Nigeria beat the USA in Olympics BBall warmups, and Italy beats racist English fans into a hateful frenzy!

What a wonderful, wonderful Day!!!!
The Italians aren't less racist themselves, but at least they are easier to tolerate than the entitled and annoyingly over-bearing English fans
I take it you haven't spent much time around Italians. They discriminate against their own from places like Naples in Southern Italy calling them North Africans. Nobody got nothing on them when it comes to racism. The English can be annoying in football, but they're way ahead when it comes to race issues. Atleast they're attempting to make it work.
One country is racist in your face. The other country plays lip service to racism. Both are racist countries. Then you have England which is a racist country with classless fans who will boo when players kneel down for BLM initiative and boo during the national anthem of their opponents. I am very happy your England lost.
very very happy sef.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Comrade Machel wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:16 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:34 am “ My hope for black people is we get out of this mentality of who loves us more. Here were make excuses for the more dehumanizing experience of black people in Italy vs England because of football preference. What proportion of black Italians are part of their middle class compared to black English in England? This is not even a debate, atleast for the unbiased.”

That's not a very strong argument sir. Compared to Britain there are very few black people in Italy

For me apart from Ethiopia, Italy generally has no history of pillaging and colonising Africa unlike the English. Ironically that's why we have so many Africans in the UK. Generally the more active you were as a colonial power the more immigrants you generally have. Germany being an exception
This is why it's better to just enjoy and comment on the football and leave all these politics out if it. The Italians didn't do as much as the English only because they lost the war. Libya, Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea were part of their empire. Those are the countries you need to ask about pillaging and colonizing. In England, I may be heckled for my skin color, in Italy I'd get beer thrown in my face. I think we should restrict this discuss to hating England if you wish but leave out these justification.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Forgive me Sir but I’m confused as to where you are going with this? What exact argument are you making?
I wanna know so I can respond appropriately
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:46 am UK CEs protect Saka o. This animals called English fans will make him the scape goat

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wait, let me get this right. You want Nigerians to protect him from his countrymen? You are a ________! Please dont annoy me,
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kaii so Saka's countrymen are racially abusing him... awwww... you thought they were going to accept you? didnt you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are just a slave to them! TO be used and when things go wrong, to be blamed. Moron! You have made your bed and you are alone in it.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:57 am

Forgive me Sir but I’m confused as to where you are going with this? What exact argument are you making?

Italy is generally has less blood on its hands than England and that's a fact that even you would accept. Majority of us in the ABEG club are driven by englands history then other things like their pompous attitude in football and condescending attitude of their fans and commentators. I started hating england as a young boy purely because of colonial hangups. Yes I admit I never hated France as much but that might be because in my neighborhood of Southern Africa I saw no example of French colonialism. Yes my reasons were a bit skewed but they stuck. Thanks
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

I didn’t know Ashley Cole and Ashley Young were the 2 black players that missed penalty against Italy previously.

https://slate.com/culture/2021/07/italy ... lysis.html

The first obvious question—why did those guys who missed take those penalties for England?—is mostly a futile one; for us at home, there is no escaping outcome bias in this particular bit of Monday morning centerbacking. But there is no doubt that sending out three young Black players—Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho, and Bukayo Saka—to take the most pressure-packed kicks and have them all miss feels especially fraught in a nation that booed the players for taking a knee opposing racism at the beginning of the tournament, that has a segment of the media that has a history of racist dog whistling about everything from the tattoos to the real estate purchases of young Black soccer stars. The English Football Association has already put out a statement condemning racist abuse of the trio. (Did I mention that the two guys who missed their penalties in 2012, Ashley Young and Ashley Cole, were also Black players who have endured fan racism?) The good news is that there is a segment of the population that realizes the danger here, and has already responded with an overflow of support and gratitude, as well as reminders of the young players’ charity work and career accomplishments. The bad news is that this is the sort of thing that could fester in the memories of small-minded fans for years after whatever cheap-shot headline gets printed Monday morning.

Worst of all for England is that it didn’t have to come to this. Most maddening, and most emblematic of what England manager Gareth Southgate has done with his team all tournament, is that the manager subbed on both Rashford and Sancho with mere minutes left in the contest, putting them in a position to take their penalties rather than try to win the game with their considerable talent. The real lesson is not the penalty failure but everything that led up to it: England’s insistence on keeping the Italians hanging around, and then its refusal to attempt to pull away from them again.
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Comrade Machel wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:24 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:57 am

Italy is generally has less blood on its hands than England and that's a fact that even you would accept. Majority of us in the ABEG club are driven by englands history then other things like their pompous attitude in football and condescending attitude of their fans and commentators. I started hating england as a young boy purely because of colonial hangups. Yes I admit I never hated France as much but that might be because in my neighborhood of Southern Africa I saw no example of French colonialism. Yes my reasons were a bit skewed but they stuck. Thanks

Okay saying Italy has less blood on its hands as a colonial power isn’t a question of them having a superior morals right?
I really hope that’s not what you’re saying?
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Comrade Machel wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:40 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:18 am E dey sweet them, they all want to play for England. Tomori, Tammy. SAKA...who next? Eze, etc...go and play for the country who prays only for the queen....rubbish

I have zero sympathy for Saka. Zero. Up Iwobi :thumb:
You're mixing things up here. Iwobi was born in Nigeria so it was an easy decision for him.

Bukayo Saka: Born 5 September 2001 (age 19 years), London Borough of Ealing.

If you believe there is something beyond this physical world and there is an element of destiny in our lives, then the country you're born in has been chosen as your home country. You had no choice in the matter. SAKA is British.

Now, he may choose to play for another country that he has strong links with e.g. the country of his parents. But that would be a very tough decision for a 19 yr old to make who is already poised to feature for the first team of his HOME COUNTRY.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Orion wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:57 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:18 am E dey sweet them, they all want to play for England. Tomori, Tammy. SAKA...who next? Eze, etc...go and play for the country who prays only for the queen....rubbish

You're mixing things up here. Iwobi was born in Nigeria so it was an easy decision for him.

If you believe there is something beyond this physical world and there is an element of destiny in our lives, then the country you're born in has been chosen as your home country. You had no choice in the matter. SAKA is British.

Now, he may choose to play for another country that he has strong links with e.g. the country of his parents. But that would be a very tough decision for a 19 yr old to make who is already poised to feature for the first team of his HOME COUNTRY.
you talk too much! we wished him well..he can enjoy his time with hi country. wetin concern us inside? Why are we being called to get involved in a matter between England and an Englishman? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ekong, Balogun, Okoye, Ebuehi, etc weren't born in Nigeria. Issue here is those tomori, tammy saka etc used Nigeria as bait to get called up by England.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:21 am Kaii so Saka's countrymen are racially abusing him... awwww... you thought they were going to accept you? didnt you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are just a slave to them! TO be used and when things go wrong, to be blamed. Moron! You have made your bed and you are alone in it.
...in Nigeria with the SE, it will be tribal abused. So nothing spoil, na the ugly part of humans.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:00 pm

Ekong, Balogun, Okoye, Ebuehi, etc weren't born in Nigeria. Issue here is those tomori, tammy saka etc used Nigeria as bait to get called up by England.
Those guys had no chance of playing for the first team of their home country. No chance. So Nigeria was their only chance to experience international footie.

Saka, on the other hand, is in a totally different situation. At age 19 he was already in a position to play for the England first team.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

mcal wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:25 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:21 am Kaii so Saka's countrymen are racially abusing him... awwww... you thought they were going to accept you? didnt you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are just a slave to them! TO be used and when things go wrong, to be blamed. Moron! You have made your bed and you are alone in it.
...in Nigeria with the SE, it will be tribal abused. So nothing spoil, na the ugly part of humans.
Yep. Imagine if we lost the AFCON final on penalties and all 3 players that missed their penalties were from the North.

OMG, can you imagine the level of ethnic abuse you'll see on this forum?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Orion wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:34 pm
Yep. Imagine if we lost the AFCON final on penalties and all 3 players that missed their penalties were from the North.

Why speak of things we've never ever experienced in Nigeria, what you are doing here is called gas lightning
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Orion wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:34 pm

:agree:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

According to Ferlary, blacks in England should be comforted by the fact that England is less racist than Italy. Okay oooo. Carry dey go 😂😂😂