I hope this teaches European born Blacks that they see you differently.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
I hope this teaches European born Blacks that they see you differently.

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Imagine playing for a Country that created racism, then you think you are better than your father or Mother land.

Open your eyes black man. You always be black to them unless you are really good otherwise they will treat you badly.

Imagine De Boer getting a job over the likes of Seedorf and Kluveit..then African countries will then hire 4th tier oyibo nobodies to coach our teams.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: I hope this teaches European born Blacks that they see you differently.

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:49 pm Imagine playing for a Country that created racism, then you think you are better than your father or Mother land.

Open your eyes black man. You always be black to them unless you are really good otherwise they will treat you badly.

Imagine De Boer getting a job over the likes of Seedorf and Kluveit..then African countries will then hire 4th tier oyibo nobodies to coach our teams.
why even bother, they will soon abuse you
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:49 pm Imagine playing for a Country that created racism, then you think you are better than your father or Mother land.

Making things up now. Why not extend that argument , black people providing their intellectual knowhow and abilities to corporations and nation states who then patent it and use competitive advantage to exploit Africa. Or are sports people the only exception.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Here's a thought, if African Americans took the same route you insist that african blacks in Europe take, you would not have any African American's in NBA, NFL nor have scholarship opportunities that some Nigerians now taking advantage of in Universities in the states.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

soothsayer wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:40 pm Here's a thought, if African Americans took the same route you insist that african blacks in Europe take, you would not have any African American's in NBA, NFL nor have scholarship opportunities that some Nigerians now taking advantage of in Universities in the states.
what are you talking about? Learn about sporting rules and racisms in sports in the USA . This is one place no other European nation or SA can compete with the US. Since the jackie Robison days etc .. The US has invested big time when it comes to racist at sporting arena etc.. Also there is a Rooney Rule adopted in 2003. t
he Rooney Rule is an NFL policy requiring every team with a head coaching vacancy to interview at least one or more diverse candidates. In 2009, the Rooney Rule was expanded to include general manager jobs and equivalent front office positions
SuperEagles

Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

soothsayer wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:40 pm Here's a thought, if African Americans took the same route you insist that african blacks in Europe take, you would not have any African American's in NBA, NFL nor have scholarship opportunities that some Nigerians now taking advantage of in Universities in the states.

Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:00 pm

why even bother, they will soon abuse you
I wanted to support Benedict but I knew I would be abused thoroughly so I kept quiet lol
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

I certainly hope the NFF are monitoring the situation closely.

This is where somebody should be "consoling" the boy and his family at the difficult time.

The NFF should really use this to their advantage albeit subliminally.
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Showboy wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:53 pm I certainly hope the NFF are monitoring the situation closely.

This is where somebody should be "consoling" the boy and his family at the difficult time.

The NFF should really use this to their advantage albeit subliminally.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
the NFF should also add this when recruiting players
" if you platy for england expect to be racially abused" this is the type of job i would do for free. tell me to recruit players for the SE, no one will turn us down, saka should not be playing for england . bobo is a Nigerian from head to toe
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I support these black British players, these closet keyboard racists are just that, cowards! cowards used too be banished in society, these guys can hold their heads high! personally I left the Uk and have not looked back, I actually enjoy London from a tourist perspective
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marko wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:59 pm I support these black British players, these closet keyboard racists are just that, cowards! cowards used too be banished in society, these guys can hold their heads high! personally I left the Uk and have not looked back, I actually enjoy London from a tourist perspective
that is how i view that place, however i have loads of family from there , and my great grand dad is also from there . A welsh man proper
SuperEagles

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:02 pm
marko wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:59 pm I support these black British players, these closet keyboard racists are just that, cowards! cowards used too be banished in society, these guys can hold their heads high! personally I left the Uk and have not looked back, I actually enjoy London from a tourist perspective
that is how i view that place, however i have loads of family from there , and my great grand dad is also from there . A welsh man proper
my dad moved to London when he was 21 in 1959, believe he saw more racism that we are seeing today, society is just sick, I got family and tons of friends in UK so I have to visit quite often
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
JuJuMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JuJuMan »

Just European born blacks? American immigrants or born blacks on here nko?
The ones they are shooting down like dogs, just shut up and dribble :rotf:

American CEs and their, my massa is better than your massa mentality sef 😂
Ian Wright- "When Arsene came to Arsenal he took complete control of our diets. We were allowed no salt, no fat and no sugar, in the end you wanted to play a team like Milwall so that someone would throw a banana at you just so you could have something to eat."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

JuJuMan wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:27 pm Just European born blacks? American immigrants or born blacks on here nko?

this is how a certified ruckus would sound , you sound like this dude
SuperEagles

JuJuMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JuJuMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:38 pm
JuJuMan wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:27 pm Just European born blacks? American immigrants or born blacks on here nko?

this is how a certified ruckus would sound , you sound like this dude
This is exactly what you sound like bro
Defending your US house massa! :rotf:

Talking about the USA is soo good to us :rotf:
What a clown
Ian Wright- "When Arsene came to Arsenal he took complete control of our diets. We were allowed no salt, no fat and no sugar, in the end you wanted to play a team like Milwall so that someone would throw a banana at you just so you could have something to eat."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

reason why we should develop the African continent, we are blessed with everything in africa except good leadership

Marko
JuJuMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JuJuMan »

marko wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:52 pm reason why we should develop the African continent, we are blessed with everything in africa except good leadership
Abeg tell them, instead of silly posts about how one massa is better than another one
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

JuJuMan wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:56 pm
marko wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:52 pm reason why we should develop the African continent, we are blessed with everything in africa except good leadership
Abeg tell them, instead of silly posts about how one massa is better than another one
hmmm i am yet to read anyone saying a massa is better than another. please point me to that post
SuperEagles

JuJuMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JuJuMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:05 pm
JuJuMan wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:56 pm
hmmm i am yet to read anyone saying a massa is better than another. please point me to that post
Just scroll up to your second post in this very thread
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

"Choosing Nigeria over England would be a tough decision,"*Bukayo Saka*told Own Goal Nigeria when asked about his decision to pledge international allegiance to England."

My whole family has been in England like forever, it would be very strange for me to adapt to an environment that I had never been in since growing up.

"When I grew up all my documents stated that I am English. Hopefully Nigerian people will understand.

"It’s like when you lived with your step father since a young age then your biological father appears when you are already brought up by your step father and invested everything in your life, you cannot just say I am going to my biological father who was never there for you."

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2021/03/ ... er-eagles/

i certainly hope those were fake quotes, so many biological fathers who 'did nothing for him' ready to go to war to defend him... you hate to see it.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:23 pm "Choosing Nigeria over England would be a tough decision,"*Bukayo Saka*told Own Goal Nigeria when asked about his decision to pledge international allegiance to England."

My whole family has been in England like forever, it would be very strange for me to adapt to an environment that I had never been in since growing up.

"When I grew up all my documents stated that I am English. Hopefully Nigerian people will understand.

"It’s like when you lived with your step father since a young age then your biological father appears when you are already brought up by your step father and invested everything in your life, you cannot just say I am going to my biological father who was never there for you."

i certainly hope those were fake quotes, so many biological fathers who 'did nothing for him' ready to go to war to defend him... you hate to see it.
it is fake, owngoal's editor is kongi
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:29 pm
King Futcha wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:23 pm "Choosing Nigeria over England would be a tough decision,"*Bukayo Saka*told Own Goal Nigeria when asked about his decision to pledge international allegiance to England."

it is fake, owngoal's editor is kongi
ok good
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

What a dumb thread

Wha choo looking at?!