I hope this teaches European born Blacks that they see you differently.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I hope this teaches European born Blacks that they see you differently.

Post by Molue Conductor »

Cito wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:42 pm
akamoke wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:26 pm They , in this case the British have "accepted" these players, not that they need to be accepted anyway in order for them to be successful but I'll indulge

They have British Passports
They are members of the English team
The majority of fans are supportive

So why are we focused on whether racists accept them or not

If we have to wait for some(Every)one to accept us before we do anything we will get nowhere, so I suggest we move it on
The truth and nothing but the truth. :agree:
:clap:

Post by akamoke »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:39 pm
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:23 pm Out of curiosity what does the thread starter suggest "European born blacks" do?
Nobody is even talking how Southgate brought on players that have hardly played to come in at the 199th minutes in a Cup final, don't you think they'll be a bit rusty? Where was Grealish, Sterling, Stones and others.

Notice Southgate has been quiet with the players being abused, of course he will receive no blame. Southgate whose penalty miss at Euro 96 led to Germany winning Tournament against Poborsky and that Czech team, GS should be more vocal about those young stars and emphaty because he has been there but na .

The point is that when your father's or mother's Country come calling don't dismiss them thinking you are thorough English. Tammy Abraham, Tomori, Saka, Sidney Sam and many more. It's like Lukaku said when I don't score I'm Congolese but when I do I'm Belgian, even I believe no person of Congolese decent should take pride in playing for the Country King Leopold II.
Southgate has been incredibly vocal about racial abuse, kneeling etc to the point where he has been described as a communist

You can blame him for putting a 19yr old in the line of fire but make no mistake, he more than any other England manager has been progressive on racial issues
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

akamoke wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:16 pm
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:23 pm Out of curiosity what does the thread starter suggest "European born blacks" do?
Nobody is even talking how Southgate brought on players that have hardly played to come in at the 199th minutes in a Cup final, don't you think they'll be a bit rusty? Where was Grealish, Sterling, Stones and others.

Notice Southgate has been quiet with the players being abused, of course he will receive no blame. Southgate whose penalty miss at Euro 96 led to Germany winning Tournament against Poborsky and that Czech team, GS should be more vocal about those young stars and emphaty because he has been there but na .

The point is that when your father's or mother's Country come calling don't dismiss them thinking you are thorough English. Tammy Abraham, Tomori, Saka, Sidney Sam and many more. It's like Lukaku said when I don't score I'm Congolese but when I do I'm Belgian, even I believe no person of Congolese decent should take pride in playing for the Country King Leopold II.
Southgate has been incredibly vocal about racial abuse, kneeling etc to the point where he has been described as a communist

You can blame him for putting a 19yr old in the line of fire but make no mistake, he more than any other England manager has been progressive on racial issues
I was reading that response and like "what is he talking about?"

Is it not Gareth that took time out to role model anti racism in a personal letter to the English fanbase?

If anything, Gareth Southgate represents the future of White English anti racism. And thank God Almighty for that!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

cchinukw wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:38 pm
akamoke wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:16 pm

I was reading that response and like "what is he talking about?"

Is it not Gareth that took time out to role model anti racism in a personal letter to the English fanbase?

If anything, Gareth Southgate represents the future of White English anti racism. And thank God Almighty for that!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You should know by now that some people are set in their thinking and are oblivious to the changing world around them.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "