The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2021-22 Season

Post by Gunzilla »

bk-one wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:21 pm I agree with those saying Arteta should not be sacked yet. Owners should be the first priority. If Arteta is sacked by the Kroenke/Edu disaster team, they are gonna higher an even more incompetent manager.
The issue is that getting the owners out is not an easy deal. They hold all the aces. They may decide to stay on for years. But with Arteta seeming to not what what the heck he is doing,the slow and steady decline on the pitch will continue. On the hand, getting a savvy and battle hardened coach may just turn the tide for the better. At this point everything is a gamble... :D :D
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Martin Odegaard said to be London for his medical.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I’m at a loss for those who keep taking shots @ the owners
rather than those mismanaging their money.

Ben White: £50 mill
Xhaka: 40 mill
Mustafi: 40 mill
Pepe: 70 mill
Partey: 45 mill
Gabriel: 30 mill.
Auba: 55 mill
Laca: 45 mill

And people keep blaming the owners
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:13 pm I’m at a loss for those who keep taking shots @ the owners

The only players that have been poor value for money are Xhaka,Mustafi and Pepe..Auba and Laca have delivered at diff points in their Arsenal Career and that has been the going rate for quality strikers. we were all happy Auba re-signed ..but last season was forgettable for him. Partey and Ben White...too early to determine..That Pepe deal though ! :lol: :lol:
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:13 pm I’m at a loss for those who keep taking shots @ the owners

The owners are aware of this…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

It has taken the defeat at Brentford for the Owner to release funds for transfers before the window closes. For me, the question of who is sold to balance the books remains.

If Arsenal want to be top 4, our signings so far, will not deliver top 4.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Gunzilla wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:36 pm

The only players that have been poor value for money are Xhaka,Mustafi and Pepe..Auba and Laca have delivered at diff points in their Arsenal Career and that has been the going rate for quality strikers. we were all happy Auba re-signed ..but last season was forgettable for him. Partey and Ben White...too early to determine..That Pepe deal though ! :lol: :lol:
The point is Dont point yer fingers at the owners.
We sold Martinez who was homegrown and one of the best keepers in the league and are now in pole position to spend more to buy Ramsdale as a back up.

How do you not cast that as MENTAL?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Waffiman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:54 pm It has taken the defeat at Brentford for the Owner to release funds for transfers before the window closes. For me, the question of who is sold to balance the books remains.

Rubbish!
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Its not about how much money is spent but how it is spent and all the other boneheaded decisions arsenal has been making since the Kroenkes took over.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

bk-one wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:21 pm I agree with those saying Arteta should not be sacked yet. Owners should be the first priority. If Arteta is sacked by the Kroenke/Edu disaster team, they are gonna higher an even more incompetent manager.

I understand Kroenke is the sole owner who owns 100% of Arsenal.

So until he gets bored of Arsenal and decides of his own will to sell to someone, how do supporters on social media and on the stands plan to get rid of him, it seems impossible
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

balo wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:45 pm

Paying more for this dude than you received for Emi.
What a club!
Bunch of Pendejos :mad:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

bk-one wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:11 pm

Its not about how much money is spent but how it is spent and all the other boneheaded decisions arsenal has been making since the Kroenkes took over.
So exactly what are you saying?
The Kroenke’s are not football men.
But don’t accuse them of not spending money is all that I’m saying but hold the jokers misusing the funds accountable
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:46 pm

But don’t accuse them of not spending money is all that I’m saying but hold the jokers misusing the funds accountable
I am not accusing them of not spending money. I am accusing them of not spending it well, mismanaging the club and making some really boneheaded decisions.....the said decisions have been mentioned countless times by people here.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

It has taken the defeat at Brentford for the Owner to release funds for transfers before the window closes. For me, the question of who is sold to balance the books remains.

Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

bk-one wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:50 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:46 pm

I am not accusing them of not spending money. I am accusing them of not spending it well, mismanaging the club and making some really boneheaded decisions.....the said decisions have been mentioned countless times by people here.
You’re blaming the owner for this?
Bruh?
Anyway let’s agree to disagree and move on.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:53 pm It has taken the defeat at Brentford for the Owner to release funds for transfers before the window closes. For me, the question of who is sold to balance the books remains.

Even if we sign, Messi, Mbape, Ronalldo and co, they won't deliver top 4 under Edu and his cohort Arteta. How can you sell a player who in just 6 months scored more goals than all your other midfielders combined who played for 9 season.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

elerineye wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:50 pm
cchinukw wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:33 pm
Gunzilla wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:21 pm Like i said on here like 3 seasons ago...it will get a lot worse till it gets better..We Gooners won the worst kind of lottery ! Got Kroenke that invested 0$ while the Agberos and Shitty got one that invested Billions :D :D . Until the Yanks leave..this is our lot ! Up the Goonerz ! :thumb: :thumb:
Gbam!

End of tori :thumbs:

Siddonlook mode activated.
U go pay o…

Gbam !! Gunzilla ... please send my moni o na only 12kobo in original kobo mint o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

benteke wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:28 pm

I understand Kroenke is the sole owner who owns 100% of Arsenal.

So until he gets bored of Arsenal and decides of his own will to sell to someone, how do supporters on social media and on the stands plan to get rid of him, it seems impossible

And when i call us all cry babies some people dey vex :lol: :lol:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:51 pm
elerineye wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:50 pm
cchinukw wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:33 pm
Gunzilla wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:21 pm Like i said on here like 3 seasons ago...it will get a lot worse till it gets better..We Gooners won the worst kind of lottery ! Got Kroenke that invested 0$ while the Agberos and Shitty got one that invested Billions :D :D . Until the Yanks leave..this is our lot ! Up the Goonerz ! :thumb: :thumb:
Gbam!

End of tori :thumbs:

Siddonlook mode activated.
U go pay o…

Gbam !! Gunzilla ... please send my moni o na only 12kobo in original kobo mint o
Wetin i dey pay for o ?! :taunt: :taunt: :lol: Sorry..e don tay since i visit awa page.. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:54 pm It has taken the defeat at Brentford for the Owner to release funds for transfers before the window closes. For me, the question of who is sold to balance the books remains.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You still do not want to be truthful! "it has taken the defeat at Brentford!" Why are you like this? :rotf: :rotf:

The owners had spent close to 75m pounds before Brentford and were IN FACT negotiating to purchase Odegaard and Ramsdale before Brentford!

Why do you continue to do this to Arsenal fans on CE who look up to you and yearn to learn from you?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

140 million pounds spent and they will insult Kroenke's mother, to deflect from the actual truth.

Ask yourself this, 140 million pounds spent (one of the highest spending clubs in Europe. Top 5 in all of Europe and in Covid era), HAS YOUR TEAM IMPROVED?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Honest Arsenal Fans Know and Speak the Truth